[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should men who are balding in their 20s be executed so they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 38
File: bald.jpg (28 KB, 305x352) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
28 KB, 305x352
Should men who are balding in their 20s be executed so they don't have the opportunity to pass on this awful gene?
>>
you can start with minorities first
>>
>>67864763
Agreed.
>>
>>67864579
Kill mudslimes first, so they don't pass on their low IQ
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 617x394
>>67864579
No. That's ridiculous. At least get rid of blacks and Muslims first. Who the fuck are bald people hurting?
>>
Isn't baldness a female carried gene?
>>
>>67864939
I've heard it comes from the mother's father
>>
>>67864939
so start with black female muslims with balding sons
>>
started thinning at 20 feels bad man, nothing like losing a sign of youth and virility at such a young age
>>
>>67864579
Female gene, American educations terrible.
>>
File: 1458086175569.jpg (6 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1458086175569.jpg
6 KB, 250x208
I'm 29. My hair is thinning in male paterm baldness. I could probably last another year or two, but today I seriously considered just shaving my head. At least that way I might keep some dignity.
>>
>>67864926

That's like asking who manlets are hurting; regardless, this board has come to the consensus that allowing them pass on their manlet genes is not for the good of mankind
>>
>dad started balding at 21
>just turned 23 and hair still thick af

I beat it, r-right guys?
>>
My hairline receded like 10% when I was 18-19 and then stopped. Is that normal?
>>
File: 1.jpg (76 KB, 643x913) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76 KB, 643x913
>>67864579
>>
File: Hicks.png (408 KB, 501x639) Image search: [Google]
Hicks.png
408 KB, 501x639
>>67864579
What do you call a man with a full head of hair?
>A woman
>mfw i love my receding hairline
>>
the biggest redpill is when you realize receded hairline corresponds to overall ugliness more than any other feature
>>
26 year old chrome dome here

it literally ruined my self image/confidence and the constant awareness of the big bald spot on the back of my head lead me to the VERY isolated life i live today.

>i'm actually a good looking guy
>girls would always say i looked like kurt cobain when i was younger

just fucking kill me
>>
Fun fact: If you are balding in your twenties it is far more likely it is due to some environmental factor than it is to genetics .

Regardless, some guys "bald" weirdly. I thought I was going bald in my mid-late twenties. What was really happening is that I was going from a juvenile to a mature hairline. My hairline went back a bit above my temples, but hasn't budged in the 15 years since. I think that's what a lot of these "balding at 20" paranoid guys are going through.
>>
File: 8d2.png (241 KB, 464x435) Image search: [Google]
8d2.png
241 KB, 464x435
>>67865252

Sure you do hairlet.
>>
>>67865284

You need to have the right skull shape to pull off a bald head (seems like it only works on people with long skulls), balding with my skull shape scares the shit out of me
>>
My hair is only slightly thinner now at 32. My father still has the majority of his hair at 60.

My grandfather was bald.
>>
File: 6474684658.jpg (67 KB, 462x480) Image search: [Google]
6474684658.jpg
67 KB, 462x480
>>67864579
You can suck my dick you little cock lusting fuckboi

Yes I have Vegeta tier widows peaks. I accept that. Nothing I can do to prevent or halt it. Yet I have self confidence and it makes me very good at my job and oddly enough makes people more comfortable around me. So while I may never have a full head of hair. I am more comfortable with the fact I own my own car, have no debt, and am 2 years from owning a 4 bedroom 3 bath house I got for 30k under asking price.
>>
I have a really similar hairline to that pewdiepie guy, I look very similar to him. I have big forehead but I can't tell if it's me receding or I just...have a big forehead.

I've been freaking out swearing that I'm receding since I was 18 but I'm still not bald or anything. Dunno.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 407x405
What is the equivalent of this problem for women? Is it like have saggy boobs or being fat?

I ask because honestly, I couldn't care less about a mans hair. Yeah, good hair is ok but baldness it isn't a deal breaker or anything. Or is it more about youth or power? Explain please.
>>
>>67864579
bald american detected
>>
>>67864579
>caring about bald men

No.
>>
>>67865528
nice filename chrome dome
>>
>>67865558
You would be in the minority then, since I've caught women talking vile shit about balding men pretty frequently, even girls you'd think are nice/understanding
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>67865692
Randomly smashing the keyboard?
>>
Balding is a sign of high test you beta cucks.
>>
>>67865108
Shave it when it becomes noticeable. You'll feel a lot better.

Also grow a little facial hair to balance out your face. Don't try to look crazy, just whatever works.
>>
>>67865760

Women are vile in general anon.
>>
>>67865186
it's passed by maternal grandfather
>>
>>67865791

It's also a sign of fapping too much
>>
>>67865046
same tb h, although didn't become more obvious til 25ish

feelsbadman.webm
>>
>>67865284
>balding in 20s
>environmental
could be. I had a stressful job a few years back but haven't lost any hair since then.
>>
>>67865007
Definately not, I am a balding cunt, and my now dead grandfather (mothers side), had a full head of hair at 60 when he died. I think it remains latent in the womynz genome and is only expressed when they have a son.
>>
>>67864899
>Muslims are a race
>>
>>67865528
>Yes I have Vegeta tier widows peaks.

Same. It started on me about two years ago. As soon as I noticed it, I started shaving my head, and I'm actually growing a beard right now. I'm working on the Max Payne look, I guess. It doesn't really bother me that much, since I wear a hat 90 percent of the time anyway.
>>
>>67865558
For women the equivalent is those who age much poorer on average: early wrinkles, sunspots on skin, leathery skin, etc

basically a young woman who looks 40. no one wants that shit
>>
>>67865760
Damn. That's unfortunate. I really am sorry to hear that.

>>67865829
Unfortunately, I agree.
>>
>>67865558

Women seem to lose their eyebrows as they age because they pluck them in their youth, which leads to hilarious attempts at drawing them on.

Don't know if they're as self conscious about it as men are about balding though
>>
>>67865118
>Manlet genes
Hitler was 5'8", anon. Napoleon, 5'6"; Stalin, 5'4". 'Manlets' have consistently dominated countries and wars since time immemorial, and lack the weaknesses associated with the tall. You are inferior. You are a genetic spike, a result of overactive hormones; I will savor the day we put you and everyone else above 5'10" to hard labor in the work camps.
>>
>>67864579
This is becoming way too common. I don't think it has to do with genetics.
>>
Julius Caesar was balding.
>>
>>67865007
I think that might be an old wive's tale. I definitely have my dad's hair. It's the same color, it grows the same way, and we've got the same balding pattern (though mine started sooner).
>>
>>67865837
Well....fuck. My dad's whole side is lion manes and I get my mom's bald dad genes.
>>
>>67865007
I don't believe this, my grandfather(moms father) died with his hair on his head. meanwhile i'm 22 have been receding since 19 or something and a few more years and i'm carl the cuck
>>
>>67866031
It depends on the baldness pattern but close to bald shave with a bit of beard is the way to go. Especially when you're in the job market. It is fucking silly how many hiring managers admit the beard was a factor during the interview. Being bald is either a young man tossing aside youthfulness to embrass maturity or men accepting the fact their hair isn't naturally kept and shaving it off in persuit of professional look.

Either way you are attractive in the work place. Money makes the pussy come after or you go after inhouse trim.

I am not some petty fuck praising how awesome it is to be balding. I'd honestly prefer my hair but I know the hand I've been dealt and know there is a green patch to the balding side. It isn't as horrible as it feels at first.
>>
>>67865528
excellent beard
>>
>>67864579
Nah, sterilization is good enough.
>>
>>67866395

Carl the Cuck's hairline isn't nearly as bad as AIDS Skrillex's, just part some hair over it.
>>
>>67866487
i do feel like that my hairline belongs to a 30 year old
>>
>>67866265
well it can't be poor diet because I have most of my hair still
>>
>>67866265
Yeah and greying early. My hair is fucking pure white and has been going so since I was 14. I know a lot of young guys that are grey.

It's stress.
>>
>>67866398
>close to bald shave

I've just been taking the guard off the clippers. I haven't taken a razor to it or anything like that. My nephew said I look like Walter White. I'm not quite sure how to take that.
>>
>>67866140
A women's eyebrows will thin with age regardless of their tweeting habits. Eyelashes too.

Women can at least make an attempt at hiding that no matter how misguided that attempt may be.

I never really thought about men's hair too much. Honestly my celebrity crush is balding.
>>
>grandfather died at 85 with a full head of hair, 80% dark
>dad is 61, 90% dark hair, no balding
>i'm 31, thick dark brown hair, no recession or thinning
>>
Been balding since I was 18 and have shaved my head since around 20. I'm 26 now and honestly I don't think it looks that bad on me and girls have never seemed to care.

The problem I have with a shaved head is that because I have fair, nordic skin and live in Australia, my scalp tends to burn when I'm in the sun unless I wear a hat. Suncreen doesn't seem to work for extended time in the sun (past a couple of hours).
>>
>>67864579
Male pattern baldness is actually caused by high testosterone levels. Testosterone is converted into the more powerful DHT (di-hydra testosterone) by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. DHT then clogs up the hair follicles and prevents bloodflow and nutrients from getting to the follicle----so the follicle eventually dies. That's why bald men are ranked as more masculine-looking. I've researched this shit for the longest----I started receding hairline at 20 (currently age 23).
>>
>>67865118
Manlets are less capable. Baldness does not effect ones abilities.
>>
>>67866265
It has to do with diet.

The more meat you can eat the more often. It isn't a bad thing per say either so whatever, more protein=better this is why third world is falling behind
>>
>>67866836
This is a myth perpetuated by balding manlets
>>
No, balding men are fucking hot.

But I'm a mentally ill faggot so what do I know.
>>
>>67866669
I've done off guard razor and straight blade.

Trust me there is a mother fucking difference.

Close razor gets it very low but blade cuts you to the epidermis. It makes you BALD. It also takes a lot longer since a stray piece of hair on a blade cut is obvious. Cutting close and it all looks the same.

If you go blade do it in the shower and lube the fuck up butter cup. Your scalp is going to sizzle for a few hours. It does produce a cleaner shave though.
>>
>>67864579
>Balding
>High testosterone

>Guys who care about their hair
>Weak and effeminate

I don't see a lot of letters back from WWII complaining about receding hairline.
>>
>>67864579
Who the fuck cares about a man's hair?
>>
File: billy batts.jpg (37 KB, 650x694) Image search: [Google]
billy batts.jpg
37 KB, 650x694
>>67865252

>liking being less attractive
>flag
>>
>>67865007
I can confirm this. Fuck that Spanish peice of shit.
>>
>>67867066

>Close razor gets it very low but blade cuts you to the epidermis. It makes you BALD.

Why doesn't shaving stop people from growing beards then?
>>
All the men in family, on both sides, went bald.

I'm 42, I have a full head of hair.

Go figure.
>>
>>67867071
bald heads = big bollocks, direct correlation
>>
>>67867127
Insecure men.
>>
>>67867011

Nah I have a poof, which is almost as bad as balding. I hate having wavy/curly hair but at least I'm not a victim of the DHT Jew.
>>
>>67865007
I hope so. My dad's bald as fuck but my mom's dads hair only thinned a little bit.
>>
>>67867151
Because beards are separate and the true representation of robust genes.

Doesn't i strike you as odd that bear and beard are only one letter off?

I don't fucking know I'm drunk and on the internet you'd believe any horseshit I said.
>>
>>67865007

If true I still got over 30 years left. Of course I'll be old by then and hopefully off of 4chan. Hopefully.
>>
>>67867001
Not at all. I found this shit out from my uncle (doctor at UCLA). There are a number of conditions associated with high-testosterone. One of them is male-pattern baldness at a relatively young age, the other is prostate cancer when you get older. I'm telling you.
>>
Hairs starting to thin alot up front at 29... I'm scared friends.
>>
>tfw 20
>tfw full head of hair
>tfw superb genetics on mum's side (granddad at 70 has full head of hair), and decent genetics on dad's side (still has a lot of top hair at 50 but his older brother has even more)
>tfw half my friends are balding/receding
>tfw constantly terrified of losing my hair

Anyone else feel me?
>>
>Not being part of the wig master race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
>>
>>67867459
convenient excuse
>>
>>67867459

I thought testosterone was decreasing and baldness was increasing though. There must be other things at work also.
>>
>>67867533
I'd rather be bald then have fake hair.
>>
>>67867533
Fuck that.

If I can regrow my own follicles I'd be on board.

I wouldn't pay a fucking cent for a wig.

That is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>67867759
>>67867674
>Getting mad at what is essentially a nice looking hat that no one will force you to take off.
>>
>>67864579
that would be unnecessary and redundant.
you sure you didn't internalize overly strict SS policies from Hitler a little too much?
>>
>>67864579
Baldness is inherited from the
Y-chromosome.
Is this what it feels like to be triggered by something terribly dumb?
>>
>>67867851
I'm not getting mad I just would feel like a big phony.

If it makes you feel better, do it chum.
>>
File: IMG_20151204_052840.jpg (25 KB, 310x376) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_052840.jpg
25 KB, 310x376
>tfw my older brother is severely autistic & obese while I've been balding since 20.
Although a shaved head is the only option to look the best as possible tbch, even if I mostly attract girls with kids
>>
>>67864579
i think im balding but in the back first.
dont have any widows peaks but being a fat neet will fuck me over.
dat beard doe
>>
>>67867621
Not who you're responding to, but I don't know what it is exactly. I've got MPB, but I can grow hair everywhere else like a motherfucker.
>>
>>67867851
It is a deception on the most base level. I don't give a flying shit what the man across from me is selling. If I learn he stopped so pathetically low to get a top dollar wig I'll drop the deal on principal.

Men my age mostly have balding or understand it and are not petty enough to let it influence day to day business.
>>
>>67867970
Forgot to mention he has a full head of hair
>>
>>67867621
Read my original post. Testosterone is converted DHT which clogs the hair follicles. More testosterone = more DHT = more clogging of the hair follicles. Keep in mind I'm not talking about bald spots, I'm talking about a receding hairline (i.e. "widow's peak").
>>
Hairline is refeeding at the temples
Hair is thinning in the front.
The back swirl is beginning to show more when I let my hair grow longer then a buzz.

Just fuck my shit uup.
>>
All you guys have to do is use minoxidil. Just go buy the generic shit from target. Put it on once a day (twice if you want) and voila. I've been using it since I started receding hairline at 20-21 and it's staved off further balding.
>>
>>67868707
>forever a slave to the balding kike
Kek

Any other great taxes you suggest suckers pay?
>>
>>67868354
>>67866836
There may be some truth to this but it can't be the sole reason.

Look at Chris Chan, white fucking male, and lexplorer. These 3 are the epitome of what beta males have to offer. It sure as hell wasn't hiked levels of testosterone that caused their balding.
>>
>>67868857
It is dietary.

Meat.
>>
>>67868817
Minoxidil allows blood flow, and hence nutrients, to access the follicle (which is clogged up with DHT). Science bruh..
>>
>>67868857
Those are just outliers. I'm telling you, I had my serum test levels checked and everything. I've had above average test since like 20 (when this shit started). Later on I'll probably get prostate cancer (history of high test and prostate cancer in my family) so it's not like I'm bragging about this shit.
>>
Balding is a sign that we're evolving. Keep in mind that doesn't make it a good thing.

We don't need our hair anymore, so we're losing it. This is bad because we'll be more prone to skin cancer when we go outside without a hat or sun screen. Sadly, our evolution is about to hit a brick wall and we're going to have to evolve with technology from now on(implants and such) until we start space travel, in which case we'll start changing drastically again, mainly our eyes.
>>
>>67865195
Yeah I think that's what's called a mature hairline. I'm 25, and mine receded a bit starting around 22-23 but it hasn't changed much since.

My mother's father had a full head of hair, and my father has male pattern baldness (receded vertex, balding crown, but still has hair).

It's all more complex than what most people think.
>>
>>67868707
It only works for 60% of men, and of those people that it does work for, they don't know how well it will work. Gaining 1 hair is enough to say "it works".
>>
File: maxresdefault(4).jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(4).jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>67869167
>I just wanna be pure
>>
>>67865045
All somalies then Bjorn?
>>
What are some things to slow or stop thinning hair or receding hairline?
I know that it is estimated that by 2030
1: balding will be stopped
2: hair turning white with age will be stopped
seriously, google it
but in the mean time, what are some products that will help slow the process or stop it?
ive heard large does of vitamin D help?
Maybe rogaine?
Preferably something that you don't have to go to the doctor to get, but can order discreetly online
>>
>>67865283
I am 26 and I feel like I could of typed that comment on top of it all I have black hair so it makes it all the more easy to see on me .
>>
If going bald bothers you, stop being a baby and go get an FUE hair transplant and start Propecia.

Otherwise shave it off and hit the gym.
>>
>>67864579
balding is actually a side effect of high testosterone
>>
Look at it this way, bald fags, if a woman is attracted to you, she's probably not shallow.

It's like a built-in defense mechanism against whores.
>>
>>67869335
It's not so much about "gaining" as it is prevention. If you have hairloss because of high testosterone, then it will help. If you have some other condition, it won't.
>>
>>67869633
>rogaine
minoxidil, like i said b4
>>
File: 1.jpg (533 KB, 1280x1756) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
533 KB, 1280x1756
>>67869925
>not taking finasteride and hrt so you dont have any testosterone and never bald
i mean come on its 2016
>>
y
>>
>>67869853
>Propecia
Nah, propecia lowers test levels. Things like propecia and saw palmetto work by lowering 5-alpha reductase, which is crucial for converting testosterone. For example, men born with a 5-alpha reductase deficiency often have undeveloped testes and ambiguous physical features, high-pitched voice etc. You shouldn't use a solution that alters your body's hormones. Taking that shit lowers test and makes you impotent.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3225575/Male-model-reveals-gave-sex-SIX-YEARS-refusing-stop-taking-anti-baldness-medication-left-impotent-ultimately-saved-career.html
>>
>>67864579
Wasn't baldness, thick beard and body heir a sign of virility and masculinity?

Since when does looking like a 12 year old make you more manly?
>>
Thick hair runs in my family, literally non of my relatives are bald, so I'm not worried about it.
If I were to go bald though, I'd just double down on getting /fit/ and grow a beard.
>>
>>67864579
You are an idiot OP. Females can carry the baldness gene as well. Just shave your head you fucking idiots.
>>
To balding young guys, under how much stress are you? I used to have a pretty harsh job, which contributed to the hair loss, with bad eating habits and generally a shit lifestyle. I switched to an easier job and now I'm happier, not only because the hair loss reversed itself. If you can't switch the job, maybe you can find ways to relieve it efficiently? And not just jacking off, taking up something physical like thaiboxing for example.

It's no joke, stress can do a number on you with various ways.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Started balding at 18, 3 years it chewed away at me. "Woe is me, why not someone else? Im not actually balding!" 23 now started shaving my head about two years ago. I honestly dont care about it anymore, im pretty unattractive without hair, but whatever, im pretty happy/content for being such an unfortunate looking bastard lol
>>
File: SmQSVIp.png (20 KB, 1072x191) Image search: [Google]
SmQSVIp.png
20 KB, 1072x191
>>67870130
oh shit family
pic related
>>
I'm balding quite a bit, but I'm not a cuck who tries to cling onto what hair I have left. I just shave that shit off.

Balding only looks bad when a person tries to pretend it isn't happening. Embrace that shit.
>>
File: Virility.jpg (21 KB, 397x431) Image search: [Google]
Virility.jpg
21 KB, 397x431
This man is going to fuck your woman better than you ever will.
>>
>>67869633
You won't make it huehue.

Don't feel bad I won't make it to 2030 with my hair either. Besides, if technology/medicine will be in its genesis. Expect prices too high for average citizens like you and I to afford. Add another 50 years and then maybe they will be selling some over the counter shit for the average person.

Being bald isn't the end of the world. Make sure you can grow a good beard and you will be fine hue hue. Hats, beanies, etc. It's still a good idea to slow the loss down if you are in your mid 20's and still pulling in pussy.

Don't expect the average 45 year old to be banging young college slots even with a full head of hair.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_075147.jpg (194 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_075147.jpg
194 KB, 480x640
i have more head hair than I know what to do with

life is so hard
>>
I'm balding at 20 so right now I'm just working on getting fit. I can still grow a mean fucking beard so I'm gonna try to make it work with bald/buzzed hair
>>
File: 1389947395004.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1389947395004.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
Just buzz it down, you fucking idiots. Anything else just makes it look worse.
>>
>>67869633
i would say to look up about the proprieties of garlic and onion on the scalp by sptaying juice of it in your scal for about 30 minimun and 3 times wekk, after wash it with homemade shampoo 20 % organic shampoo and rest pure aloe vera , after washing use also aloe vera again to keep the ph stable. This I think does not work for dead hair follicles, but for people thining and loosing hair is the best, unfortunally it takes time and the best is tro make it like a treatment for some months or 1 year , but in 1 to 2 months you will notice diference and that will motivate for more
>>
most dudes i see in their 20s nowadays are losing their hair.
>>
>>67871552
most shampoos are shit for people that need special care for hair, is like fat people they need to work there fat belly out

If you dont stimulate your scalp and just shave it instead of fix it , the follicles will die, hot water does not help too mixed with shampoos with sodium and sulfates
>>
so glad i'm not white so don't have to deal with this shit lol
>>
File: cilk.jpg (68 KB, 609x502) Image search: [Google]
cilk.jpg
68 KB, 609x502
This was me at 23. Getting ready to shave my shit now at 27. Amazing what living in a nigger infested ghetto can do to a man. Constant stress and anger.
>>
Who gives a fuck, I had nw1 meme-tier flippity floop retarded surferfag chad hair up until 21 and now I have a nw7. Don't try to keep it if it's inevitable, just shave and get some facial hair. Worst case scenario if you're still ugly just get jacked and cut your face up so you look cooler.
>>
>>67865252

Beautiful korean here.

Love when girls feel the need to touch my hair. Enjoy your crescent moon hairline during your dark, balding nights.
>>
>>67865776
Why'd you trim your beard nigga? It looked better before, I'm mad jealous
>>
>>67864926
>Who the fuck are bald people hurting?
Hairdressers
>>
File: 1435867885596.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1435867885596.png
461 KB, 1059x962
I BLADING JUST LIKE MY FATHER THE EXACT KEK HAIRLINE

I FEEL LIKE DOGSHIT AND CAN'T STOP THIS

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
File: lel.jpg (57 KB, 461x826) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
57 KB, 461x826
>>67864579
First ppl that misread articles and posts.
>>
>>67864579
I'm 19 and I'm already thinning, but my hairline is asymmetrical right now. Nobody in my famalam is bald though, genetic balding might just be a meme I think
>>
>>67877739
Asymmetry is a sign of mpb js famiglia
>>
File: male-pattern-baldness.jpg (30 KB, 450x257) Image search: [Google]
male-pattern-baldness.jpg
30 KB, 450x257
>Started balding at 16
>6 at 17
Didn't give a fuck after a year of shaving but hot damn how it wrecked my confidence. Used that to loose 60 lbs and get fit
>>
File: millwall-logo98-195811_478x359.jpg (23 KB, 478x358) Image search: [Google]
millwall-logo98-195811_478x359.jpg
23 KB, 478x358
I've been balding for 2 years and I still get just as many women.

Have some charisma and confidence, will you!

I don't give a fuck what people think, which gives me my drive, and my high test
>>
Look up Swisstemples, the cure is not so far in the future.
>>
>>67864579
It's passed through the mother you assclown
>>
Balding is an effect of testosterone, the same as facial hair. You're asking whether we should remove the most manliest gene. Dumbass.
>>
>>67864579
The gene in balding comes from the mother, learn genetics you idiot.
>>
>>67879158
Not entirely true, balding can also be a result of high estrogen levels.
>>
>OP is obsessed with aesthetics

millennials truly are the worst generation so far
>>
>>67879481
So hairy baldlet=hightest and hairless baldlet=woman?
>>
>>67879048

0 is still 0 baldie.
>>
>>67869311
Im the same, I started noticing I was losing a bit around my temples when I was 22,23, I'm 25 now and it hasnt really changed at all, none of the men on either side of my family are bald, but they have lost hair in the parts where mine is thinning, except my grandfather on my mums side, who had a full head of hair his whole life. I think I'll be fine and just end up losing a bit, I'll just cut it a little shorter when and if it get's more noticeable, I'm 6'4 and have an ok shaped head, and can grow good facial hair, so it doesnt really bother me too much to be honest f a m.
>>
Men can grow beards to make up for their hair loss.
>>
File: Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin.jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
no
>>
>>67879618
Yep, pretty much.
Testosterone makes your body hair grow, but hairline recede.

Hairy with receding hairline at 25, reporting in.

Just keeping it short and neat, no need to shave your head.
And if you can't grow a beard, tough luck famalam.
>>
>>67879758
I've honestly found it easier to pick more women, now I'm 23, thans to experience I suppose.

Keep women in place, but try not to be an arsehole, that's what I say senpai.
>>
File: 1444960196981.gif (939 KB, 349x750) Image search: [Google]
1444960196981.gif
939 KB, 349x750
>>67864579
>Dad is balding in his 40s

I'm fucking scared.
>>
>>67864579
>Should men who are balding in their 20s be executed
/pol/ wants to exterminate this
>>
File: des.jpg (5 KB, 160x189) Image search: [Google]
des.jpg
5 KB, 160x189
>not being a skinhead
>>
>>67865528
14/f/Cali u?
>>
File: julius_caesar.jpg (33 KB, 364x599) Image search: [Google]
julius_caesar.jpg
33 KB, 364x599
/pol/ would have exterminated based Caesar
>>
nope. Wait till they invent the cure for balding.

bald people look like babies so they are more likeable
>>
>>67864579
Practically speaking the two ways of doing this are private militia or the government. I don't think it's going to poll well any kind of Eugenics policy, I also don't think people will take kindly to a private citizen militia dedicated to eradicating the bald terrorising their communities. If you can come up with a practical solution I'm in.
>>
>>67879618
High testosterone is only problematic when you are genetically predisposed to balding, while high estrogen can make you lose hair even without the heredity factor, after all Men's testosterone levels have been plummeting over the last few decades.
>>
File: putin_kissing_sharks.png (326 KB, 455x339) Image search: [Google]
putin_kissing_sharks.png
326 KB, 455x339
>>67878386
something like 85% of men are at least #2 by age 40. Balding to some degree is an external symbol of being male, it only happens due to androgens. Male hormones. Wanting to erase it is a sign of the feminization of our culture.

Being afraid of balding is a sign of being feminized. Why do you think so many emo fags had massive hair, and so many numales are into massive lumberjack beards. They have hair anxiety, like crying women.
>>
>>67866001
Nobody said anything about race.
>>
>>67875957
Kek a bit there. Shampoo campanies as well.
>>
>>67866382
At least your sister's son will have a nice hairline. Sucks to be you, though.
>>
>>67880212

Testosterone making hair fall out is a myth. If you go back and look through old photos and old videos and documentaries you can find plenty of high T looking men with beautiful hair.

DHT plays a role, but the recent researching is showing that oxygenation of the scalp plays a real role here. So walking around saying that your hair is falling because you are 'high T' is probably not the right way.

My personal story is that when I was younger, I experimented with a very low calorie/low sodium diet in order to lose weight. During this period I lost a lot of hair (and also a lot of weight).

My hair receded a lot in that time (10 years ago) but since then i've gotten on a good diet plan with more than enough calories, carbs, fat, minerals, vitamins, etc and I haven't lost a single strand of hair since. And my hair is shinier, slicker, and thicker than ever. And my T levels are even higher.

So in my case it was absolutely environmental. I think this is probably true for most people. Losing your hair is a sign that something is going wrong inside your body. It's evolution's way of saying 'don't fuck this guy, he sucks at gathering resources and feeding himself'. Maybe.
>>
File: putin1.jpg (98 KB, 720x542) Image search: [Google]
putin1.jpg
98 KB, 720x542
Honestly, does this photo make you take Putin more seriously, or less?
>>
>>67865528
With that beard, nobody will care about your receding hairline. Does it grow longer? Have you tried?
>>
>>67881053
By that I mean it's a beautiful beard, just to be clear.
>>
>>67866001
One could argue anyone who decides to be a Muslim is bad for the gene pool. That opens up a lot of doors though, easier to stick with identifiable gene markers.
>>
>>67881051

Well I scrolled down to where I couldn't see the faggy ponytail but I could see that he had a thick head of hair, and I have to say, I don't feel the same respect for him that I normally do.

Interesting experiment.
>>
>28
>Full head of hair
>Dark red
>Thick
>Loose curls
>Got the most dates when it was long and glorious
>Shave it all off every summer

Being bald feels good.
>>
Started going bald in my early twenties. Killed my self confidence. Not chrome dome by any stretch but definitely lost a fair bit in the crown and overall thinning. Hit 30, got /fit/ter, shaved my head, found my testicles again. Back in the game.

I admit it's fucked and definitely less attractive to be bald, but hey, they'll cure this shit within 20 years so passing the gene along doesn't matter. It probably won't work on current baldies but I would say will for young men of the future.
>>
>>67865118

Doesn't matter for shit. Tall guys dig short girls, and short girls carry 'manlet genes'
>>
I'm 31 and have been shaving my head since I was ~14. You faggots aren't real racists if you care about going bald
>>
>>67881030
It's about high T levels in people who are prone to baldness. The higher the T levels in these people, the more baldness. DHT for baldprone men causes inflammation that strangles the follicle and causes it to slowly die off. This is why there are both topical and ingestible medications - rogaine inhibits DHT binding but isn't amazingly effective, and propecia takes the other route of lowering testosterone.
>>
Just work out and shave that head. Your anxiety will decrease by 50 percent.
>>
>>67882639

Supposedly that's the outdated argument. I'm not claiming to be a scientist here but based on the reading i've done recently, even with High T, and high DHT levels, people only go bald once they have restricted bloodflow and oxygen levels in the scalp. Inflammation plays a role like you said.

But what I am really trying to get at here is the idea that people aren't losing their hair just because they have lots of testosterone. I mean do you remember the nu-male meme image that was floating around? Plenty of beta males have receding hairlines at an early age.
>>
Literally nothing wrong with being bald.

It's just another meme like height.
>>
>>67882935

depends on the shape of your head

some men have a pretty flat top to their head.. it suits a shaved/bald head

some men have the Mars Attacks, Homer Simpson dome head that looks awful...even having a comb over or side tufts is better than the naked dome
>>
>>67864579

There's nothing wrong with balding.

There's everything wrong with having a low test beta male face.

If you have a good patrician face balding is just like any other thing.
>>
>>67864579
if women didnt secretly desire the bald cock we'd have been wiped out long ago

evolution wants us hairless high test males to run wild on puss
>>
>>67880847
I'm #2 but I shave bald because I can take 3 minute showers.
>>
>>67864939
This. It's like color blindness. A defect in the X-chromosome
>>
File: Muh Grandparent !.jpg (13 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Muh Grandparent !.jpg
13 KB, 1280x720
>>67864579
>Should men who are balding in their 20s be executed so they don't have the opportunity to pass on this awful gene?

hELLo eaRTHlINGS, these men are eVolVing into the neW ET's, pLease do nOt geNocide
>>
>>67864579

>tfw 29 and balding

kill me now but please make it painless.
>>
>>67864579
i love this balding thing, keep it up guys, ive got a sexy ass widows peak and i wont be going bald
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 230x219
this was my escape from the torment

you need to be fit + good skin though
>>
File: oh noes my hairline.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oh noes my hairline.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>67865284

My god you muther fuckers need a girlies actress dollie mirror room so you can do all your transy primping...
>>
>>67883199
Straya not shitposting for once.
>>
>>67865007
I inherited my mom's BROTHER'S genes. He started going bald the same time I did at that age. except mine is receeding, his was balding from the crown
>>
>>67867131
>caring about being attractive
That way you will never get laid.
That's a woman's mindset you're displaying here.
>>
>>67865046
If you go bald early isn't it because you have more testosterone?
>>
>>67883653

That's a nice dressing table 8/10 would do my makeup at.
>>
>>67864579

>obsessed with aesthetic feature
>not a woman

what a faggot
>>
Premature balding in young men of the 21st century can be attributed to the greater levels of exposure to radiation emitted by electronic devices.
>>
>tfw visible receding hairline at 21
just kill me
>>
Isn't balding a sign of the march of evolution? Basically bald guys are actually more genetically advanced than us... (Based on my degree of polakanthropology)
>>
>>67884079
The majority of evolutions are negative
>>
>>67884155
theyre neutral...
>>
>>67883908
>That's a nice dressing table 8/10 would do my makeup at.

id bet youd look f a b u l o u s
>>
>>67865283
Shave it all of you fuck
>>
>>67881030
Can sort of see what you mean but it's definately a myth.

I mean, if I walked into a room full of women I didn't know, they wouldn't even look at me. Balding aside, I'm just average for looks anyway. But as soon as I open my mouth and start talking, it's a different story. A lot of the women flock to me.

It sounds a bit egotistical what I'm saying, but it's the truth.
>>
>>67884256
Yeah, sure
>>
>>67884453
you think your body makes a value judgment before it randomly mutates?

fuck sweden your education system is embarrassing
>>
>>67864579
Don't forget about brown or brownish nipples, they should also die.
>>
If you're above 6' 3'' I feel like baldness (full shaved head) isn't that bad. But on manlets it's absolutely horrible, so manlets should get a surgery.

(femanon)
>>
>>67881051

lol
>>
>>67883595

That's not balding though. Just a guy with a shaved head but still has a full head of hair to grow out if he wants.
>>
>>67871406
wtf the Stiffmeister was balding?
Jesus he can pull off the bald look.
If only my jaw was that fucking square
>>
>>67864579
The majority of men are balding at a young age. Be a man fags and stop worrying about your hair.
>>
JAK inhibitors are coming lads don't worry
>>
>>67884535
>australian shitposting
I never said that, I said that most mutations are negative, and is in many cases fatal.
>>
>>67864579
Get rid of fatties, retards, muslims, blacks, and queers first.
>>
File: lel.jpg (44 KB, 732x490) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
44 KB, 732x490
>>67864579
>>
>>67884905
he's not balding, he just has a high hairline. if you look at older pics of him you can see it's about the same.
>>
>>67865007
Hoping for this. My grandpa's 90 last month and he has a better hairline than Mr. Faggy AIDS skrillex
>>
Balding will be easier to fix than being a nigger
>>
File: 1458260671663.jpg (122 KB, 582x894) Image search: [Google]
1458260671663.jpg
122 KB, 582x894
>>67864579
I've had that hairline since I was a kid. I'm insecure all my life because of how it makes me look and because it looks like I'm balding. I'm not balding though. Really sucks how much I look like this guy except it looks like he was binging on pizza the night before the rally.
>>
>>67865284
>due to some environmental factor

For me it was stress and depression.

Living here is like hell. However i am able to throw together all my vacation and overtime every year and am able to take like 6 weeks off at once which i spend traveling. Not being in cuckmany under stress i start enjoying life again and suddenly my hairline comes back.

Of course once back i loose it again and have my buzzcut again
>>
>>67864579
Shave head lift weights get bitches
>>
>>67880478
holy shit
>>
>>67865108
Im balding but I look very masculine so the receding hairline looks fine on me
I kind of have the johnny depp,kevin bacon 5head thing going if I had a better shaped head Id just shave it off
But ive been able to keep what hair i got left by eating more protein and getting more calcium
Im 45 by the way
>>
>>67865283
Baseball caps are your friend bro
Dont worry i had the same thing
If you money and workout women dont care about baldness
>>
I started losing it at 24 and I'm 27 now going on 28 and I've been buzzing it with a 0 guard trimmer for 2 years now. At first I was very self-conscious about my head. But honestly I've always had an attractive face and I'm 6'0" with good full facial hair and an athletic build. Going bald was easier for me the most I think. Having sex definitely isn't as easy as it used to be, but I'm still getting laid regularly. Confidence and acting like an adult outweigh almost anything. Unless you're short, out of shape, and pretty ugly. Sorry I don't know that feel.
>>
>>67887047
>If you have money women dont care about anything
ftfy
>>
>>67865108
fuck off pussy. ive had to shave my head since i was 18
>>
>>67868707
Monoxidil is rough some times makes more hair fall out
Propecia kills the penis but maintains hair

Gettibg enough protein and calcium from skim milk saves the hair line from receding
>>
so why don't you losers have enough money for a hair transplant?

10 grand would give you great results.
>>
>>67869311
Get your skim milk and chicken and steak in your diet
Avoid creatine supplemrnts work out naturally your hairline will preserve
>>
only manlets, bald people can look good.
>>
>>67869853
For the price of a hair transplant you can buy a mailorder bride that gives zero fucks about you being bald
>>
>>67867183
You probally ate more steaks and drank more milk then them in your lifetime
>>
>>67887703
>forking over 10k to some jew doctor to conform to beauty standards set by women

I'd rather hang myself.
>>
>>67887703
Ten grand I buy a hat and be a sugar daddy to young girls with daddy problems
Scree hair transplants
Youll end up like brandon frader with a hair transplant
Joe rogan regretted his hair transplant he is all scarred on the scalp
>>
I started applying a product called Folstim to my scalp a month or two ago and by the third application my hair was already growing back. lol it sounds like a tv shop bullcrap but it's true.
>>
>>67864579
27, balding in the front. Could be because of medication or genetics.

Don't give a shit about it though.
When it get's to a point where it looks like shit i am gonna shave my head.

Only insecure cucks care about their hair.
And only fags care about another mans hair.

So OP is a fag.
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.