[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if this billboard was put up in your neighbourhood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Muslim_Dress_Billboard.jpg (105 KB, 800x386) Image search: [Google]
Muslim_Dress_Billboard.jpg
105 KB, 800x386
What would happen if this billboard was put up in your neighbourhood.
>>
>>67863074
it would be burned down. Appalachia rules!
>>
>>67863074

>Portland, OR
The Somali and Syrian population would rejoice.
Eventually one of the remaining 5-10% Oregon native population left in the city would deface it or shoot at it late at night.
>>
>Tennessee

That shit would burn with a cross
>>
>>67863074
Not sure who would get it faster, fsb or local population
>>
>>67863074
You should advocate Christianity to counteract it.
>>
Texas.
It would be torn down immediately if it was anywhere other than Austin. There it would take a couple of hours.
>>
>>67863074
do people actually dress like that there?
>>
>>67863074

Nothing because it would be pissing in a ocean of piss.
>>
Nothing, people here are apathetic as fuck.
>>
File: 1448744044956.jpg (490 KB, 1549x1445) Image search: [Google]
1448744044956.jpg
490 KB, 1549x1445
>>67863074
>The left side has buildings and civilization
>The right side is a bunch of wilderness and a mosque

the irony
>>
>>67863635
Acheh in Indonesia uses the Sharia penal code. But it is the moderately interpreted version, not the homosexual off buildings ISIS version.
>>
>>67863074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>67863074
I would wonder what the fuck it says
>>
People would think it was kitch and take pics to put on the Internet.
>>
I'd rape it
>>
>>67863816
So you're saying that islam is a religion of peace, correct?
>>
File: 1457412041329.jpg (602 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
1457412041329.jpg
602 KB, 1582x1627
>>67863074
Nothing. The advertisement would be taken down 3 weeks later due to expense when the people pushing this realize our population aren't zombie's.
>>
>>67863074
People would be in outrage as I live in a historically Jewish neighborhood.
>>
>>67864572
I'm not saying Islam is a religion of peace. The level of peace Islam creates depends on the interpretation by Muslims on verses from the Quran or Hadiths.
>>
>>67863465
yeah, sure thing cruzcuck

lmao
>>
>>67863074
Contrary to popular belief, there is no such thing as a "moderate" Muslim.

Malaysians are born as Muslim as default. Want to change your religion? Sure, at the pain of death. If you don't fast during the Ramadhan period, the religious authorities will catch and "correct" you. Holding hands in public? Again, religious authorities will jump on you, rape your woman in a van while you watch. Forgot your burkha? Rape. Swimsuit doesn't cover your entire body? The sharks will rape you. Call a taxi? Rape. That's why UBER is gaining popularity as an alternative to the regular cab service. But still, rape. Fuck this rapist country, I want to go home.
>>
Somebody would probably put a dead pig on it or something. Seems like a new trend over here.
>>
>>67864307
"THIS IS ABOUT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARIA OF ISLAM UNDER FAITH, WORSHIP AND TENETS OF ISLAM. PHASE 13, PARAGRAPH (1) ALL MUSLIMS MUST WEAR THE PROPER ISLAMIC CLOTHING. THOSE NOT WEARING THE PROPER ISLAMIC CLOTHING WILL BE PUT UNDER THE TA'ZIR PUNISHMENT" (eg. fines, prison or caning)
>>
I'd burn it down within 5mins.
>>
>>67866864
Malaysia? Like in Asia minor? I didn't know there were Muslims. I guess because I never saw the crescent in the flag until now. Too small on my phone.

I know a few friends who are Malaysian. One girl had family who grew up in Malaysia. Decent folk

None of them are Muslim but they were pretty friendly, is it really that much if a shithole?

Also is it true you call your country's leader a King?
>>
>>67868909
That sign was put up in Acheh, Indonesia. But yes there is a large Muslim majority in Malaysia. However, Malaysia and Indonesia are quite secular even though Muslims here won't admit it.
>>
>>67863074
What's unusual about that pic?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.