[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ says you need to be pro-Israel or the media will crucify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: goodgoytrump.jpg (592 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
goodgoytrump.jpg
592 KB, 1238x1500
>/pol/ says you need to be pro-Israel or the media will crucify you
>Obama is blatantly anti-Israel and the media loves him
>Trump has years of Jew/Israel ties and is beloved in Israel, and the media hates him

explain this
>>
Black > Anti-Israeli
>>
>>67861358
He wants to be neutral between Israel and Palestine. He was lambasted by Cruz for it, but stood his ground. He was booed at an AIPAC meeting for essentially telling the Jews he didn't want their money. Pro-Israel? no. Anti-Israel? definitely not. Literally couldn't have taken a stance I agree more with.
>>
>>67861434
fpbp
>>
Has Obama actually done anything to damage Israel? Don't we still do plenty to aid them?

What am I missing here?
>>
>>Obama is blatantly anti-Israel

Move along folks
>>
>>67861546

This.

>>67861358

He's in the fucking primaries, it's the right wing which would and has attacked him.
>>
File: 1457588868072.png (353 KB, 557x556) Image search: [Google]
1457588868072.png
353 KB, 557x556
>>67861546
wut
>>
>>67861671
>>67861752
Netanyahu despises him and vice-versa, and Obama's Iran deal enraged the Israeli's. A deal Trump is heavily opposed to, btw
>>
>>67862047
Okay but these are all just politicians telling us whatever we need to hear.

Has Obama actually done anything to damage Israel?
>>
>>67861358
If you haven't been paying attention, Trump has yet to say a singly thing that he truly believes in.

He knows he's not going to get elected with an anti-Israel stance.

He knows people are fed up with Mexicans and illegals.

He knows people hate Muslims.

He knows these things are popular, controversial and can't be disputed directly without backfiring.
If you say you want Muslims to come, you're inviting terrorism, if you want to let Mexicans come you're inviting criminals, if you say you DON'T stand for Israel, well.... you can guess.

He's making his promises based on a combination of popularity, controversy and dangerous topics. He'd like nothing more than to see his rivals step into that minefield.
>>
>>67861358
Why would you ever hire a non-Jewish lawyer though seriously?
>>
Basically /pol/ was wrong about Jews controlling everything.
>>
>>67862456
lol good one
>>
File: 1444846056997.jpg (4 KB, 126x99) Image search: [Google]
1444846056997.jpg
4 KB, 126x99
>>67861358
All trumpfags are either autistic anime underage cucks who are racist because it's le edgy, or degenerate 50 year old inbred hicks, or just the cancer that's migrated from /r9k/ who have nothing better going on in their lives and finally found a group they can be apart of because they have a sense of feeling "normal" for once, can be related to other autist groups such as bronies.

Collectively they've made this place into a fucking cesspool over the last 6 months or so. Arguing with them is useless because they'll call you a le "shill" over and over again till the person they're arguing with realizes there's no point of even trying anymore because these levels of autism are too high, and then trumpfags will claim this as a victory and Trump hence "unstumpable". It's literally the equivalent of downvotes on reddit but worse.
>>
>>67862740
It's a problem.
I think not being able to calm down about the Trump circle jerking is ultimately disrespectful to Trump as an American representative. He deserves to be scrutinized like any of the other candidates.
I'm so ready for this election to be over.
>>
>>67861671
>Has Obama actually done anything to damage Israel?

Obama pretty much propped up Iran as a power in the ME.
Specifically against us? he pressures us endlessly on the whiny Palestinians and stopped arms shipments during protective edge.
>>
>>67861358
>Obama doesn't tongue Netanyahu's asshole
>this makes him anti-Israel

??
>>
>>67863666
muhh 6 gorrilian trips
>>
Didn't Donald reject billions in jewish gold?
>>
>>67863863
assertig dominanace!

>Select images
>train stations

Oyyyy Veeeey
>>
Also

>You keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
>>
>>67864036
Well I mean, I really am interested.

Do you think Obama is an actual threat to Israel? Isn't all this shit just phony politics? Don't we still take care of you guys?
>>
>>67861358
I don't like the jews but we do have to exterminate the Muslim problem.
>>
>>67861358
Fuck off back to sjwiddt , op
>>
>>67861358
He can't be bought. The establishment owned media is going to hate that either way.

Besides the fact that liberal Jews here dont really give a shit about the Jews in Israel
>>
Obamo hates Israel?
I wasn't aware there was anyone in American politics who'd even, I dunno, simply stop funding them.
>>
>>67862740
I wont call you a shill, but until you faggots come up with an argument that hasnt been shitposted all over this board a million fucking times already, there is no reason to try and have a decent conversation with you.

By calling us autistic anime underage cucks, you have already proven that you dont even understand who it is you are arguing against, and therefore are unable of intelligent discourse.
>>
>>67864139
Not a threat per se, I don't think he cares about us enough to fuck us that bad. But he is against us.
>>
>>67865154
boo hoo
>>
>>67865439
Yeah, I really doubt it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.