[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just getting sad now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: literallybtfo.png (29 KB, 557x501) Image search: [Google]
literallybtfo.png
29 KB, 557x501
This is just getting sad now
>>
>>67860591
Demofags always like throw up an old Jew to be the butt of all jokes during an election cycle. You aren't new to this, come on.
>>
>>67860591
That's a comfortable lead even without the super delegates. Bernie's only staying in it to spread his communist gospel at this point. He doesn't give a shit. I think he likes all the attention he is getting, at any rate.
>>
h-he just needs more donations. anybody want to match my $27?
>>
>>67860890
Don't forget to make articles saying "Why Bernie was the real winner"
>>
>>67860591
wtf is super delegate and why does hillary has so many of them
>>
File: rightwingersaremorons.gif (1 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
rightwingersaremorons.gif
1 MB, 400x206
>>67860591
MRW Trumptards don't realize the GOP also has superdelegates and none of them are supporting Trump.
>>
>>67862458

>canadian education
>>
>>67862458
>Doesn’t have any supers
>still winning
I think your a moron canacuck
>>
its over for Bernie, yet he keeps asking for donations, the jew bastard
>>
>>67860591
gatta squeeze out those last donation shekels
>>
>>67860591
I'm a Bernie supporter but I can't help but laugh as my candidate gets cucked and humiliated out of the race like old Jeb. Oh well, better vote for Shillary then.
>>
>>67862922
Is this real?
>>
>>67864828
the answer is the same to this one: who fucked your mother... the answer is yes
>>
GUYS, Bernie Sanders officially dropped out, but it's not too late! We just need to hit him with another MONEY BOMB!
>>
>>67860786
Left wing Ron Paul. Same and same.
>>
>>67864709
Enjoy having all of our country's most confidential information handed right over to Russia and China. :^)
>>
>>67860591
honestly its still really close.
>>
I'd like to meet a qt female Bernie supporter and have tea with her.
>>
I see a bunch of Bernouts posting "WELL OBAMA DIDN'T HAVE THESE SUPERDELEGATES UNTIL JULY!" These idiots don't realize that Obama was just the more electable establishment candidate that was settled on by the party; superdelegates will never switch to Sanders.
>>
>>67860786
No he is in to attack Trump and try and braineash his unwashed commie voting block to dem when he is out
>>
>>67860591

>Counting super delegates

>Not realizing that super delegates were on Clinton's side in 2008, until the switched over to Obama.
>>
>>67862392
basically a bunch of guys in the democratic party who get to support whoever they want to, outside of voter control, and count as normal delegates
>>
File: bernie meme.png (398 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
bernie meme.png
398 KB, 1000x800
>>67860591
>>
>>67865714
Oh yeah, this is totally the same situation, like how there's an incredibly unpopular republican in the white house, and Sanders swept southern states. Oh wait...
>>
File: Feels bad man.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad man.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>67865459
>>
>>67865851
God Emperor is the only option. Do some research outside of the mainstream media, brother. You will understand.
>>
>>67865714
And why would they support Sanders? Theres no incentive to back him.
>>
>>67862458
GOP super delegates are only like 7% of all GOP delegates though
>>
>>67860786
He's only 300 points behind, and probably still has no chance but he might as well stay in. The super delegates make it look worse.
>>
>>67866196
15% actually.
>>
In defense of Berncucks, most of the nigger states are out of the way (since whites do better with Bernie), but I'm not sure just how likely it will be for him to pull it off. I wouldn't put my money on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 611x404
His crazy Doc Brown crumply suit wise university professor schtick is not working.
>>
>>67860591
Without superdelegates, SHillary has the same lead over Bernie as Trump over Cruz, in a two people race instead of the effective 5 way race in the GOP, and considering the Dem nomination has twice as man delegates.

How incompetent is Hillary?
>>
>>67862392
Once upon a time the democratic voters elected someone against the desire of the elites within the democratic party. Super delegates are their solution to prevent that from ever happening again.

Super delegates are a bunch of politicians that have the same power as a delegate, except that the citizens of the united states have no say whatsoever in influencing their decision.
>>
>>67860591
dude just wait once we reach the liberal blue states Bernie will start winning

Once the Superdelegates start feeling the bern they'll start coming over like they did to Obama in 2008

We just need more donations and more phone banking

I just donated $100 and phonebanked 1000 homes who's going to match me
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.