[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Trump BTFO
>>
File: CanadianShitposterAlert.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
CanadianShitposterAlert.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>67859797
>>
>>67859797

>Trump BTFO

>Trump gets news that people are out to fucking kill him and his family
>implying that isn't exactly what he needs to swing voters for the sake of democracy,
>>
>>67859797
you are smart
you are funny
maple syrup is real food
>>
>Breaking911

what type of shit-show twitter is that
>>
>>67859797
it's real

https://twitter.com/pzf/status/710703348874215424
>>
>IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH US, WE WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN, YOU FASCIST
>>
It's on CBS & ABC too
>>
His brain is too good to be foiled by a letter
>>
Well what happenned to El Chapo? Arrested.
>>
>>67859797
>a fucking leaf
>bagged milk
>>
And also, isnt this just going to benefit Trump? People seem to be tired of the forced protests on him and everything. And it just makes whichever side this threatner is on look bad
>>
>>67859797
Yep, fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce.

Every maplenigger, every thread, every time.
>>
>>67861400
>>67860004
Stale meme senpai brush up the banter or check it
>>
Too bad Trump and his family are one of the most well-protected private families in America
>>
>>67859797
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67859797
signed Glenn Beck
>>
The left truly is disgusting and truly opposes freedom in every respect.
They act like they are good people but if you disagree with their views they will happily murder you and your children.

Freedom under leftists is like freedom under Islam. Support everything they say and you'll be fine, oppose any of it and they'll come after you with foam dripping from their mouths in rage.
Actually I am starting to understand why the left kinda loves Islam.
Lots in common.
>>
>>67859851
Fpbp
>>
>>67861643

stfu whiny faggit
>>
good thing the secret service is around
>>
Might be false flag.

But it makes Trump look like a victim, you don't ever threaten a mans family.
>>
>>67861797
say that to my face kid and see what happens
>>
>>67861643
Liberal leftism is a fifth column.

Needs to be eradicated for the safety of the west.
>>
>>67861874
it's not a false flag. I live around a bunch of spics and they all boast about assassinating him regularly.
>>
>>67861912
Yeah but it is only getting stronger by the year.
There has been some push back but Trump has really shown how bad it is in the US since he is the first in along time to really push back against it.
The overall trend in the West still seems to be moving sharply in their direction and if it isn't stopped and reversed soon... meh.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.