[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abiogenesis and evolution is bullshit for dumb goyim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10
File: 1385760649709[1].gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [Google]
1385760649709[1].gif
1 MB, 291x229
Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory? It seems like a clear case of brainwashing.

The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing magically condensed and exploded, and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence. Nothing exploded in order to create everything.

It seems so blatantly obviously false, how can NOTHING exploded to become SOMETHING? It defies all common logic. It's a theory that is completely implausible and your own common sense and mathematics that you should know since a baby tells you that nothing cannot suddenly become something, yet it is widely accepted anyway.

It's an experiment to see how many people they can brainwash into believing something blatantly false without question just because scientists told them so. The Bible explains exactly how the universe was created by Almighty God yet most people shy away from it and give into the jewish brainwashing and believe something clearly false.
>hehe be a good goyim and believe whatever we tell you even though it is obviously false, don't question anything

Don't even get me started on evolution/abiogenesis. You have to be legit retarded to believe in evolution.
>1 second there is no life in the universe
>these rocks (which came from nothing) suddenly rubbed against each other in a special way
>1 second later life exists in the universe
>then eventually these rocks evolved into humans

Atheism requires more blind faith than any other religion in existence, and is the highest form of degeneracy even possible. Nothing can even compare to the degeneracy of Godless heretics. It is a false religion leading people to hell. Notice how atheists never say anything about muslims or jews? They nearly always only attack Christianity. They are nothing but the tools and soldiers of satan and the jews.
>>
>>67859472
Nice b8
>>
>>67859571
Bait or not, OP has a point.
>>
Big Bang is Christian :<]
>>
>>67859694
Is global warming a hoax too?
>>
>>67859852
According to Trump.
>>
>>67859945
Oh and vaccines cause autism too!
>>
File: 1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg (54 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg
54 KB, 1024x680
There's no such thing as souls
>>
>>67859694
No he doesn't. The current theory states that in the primordial ooze of early earth, some combination of carbon, heat, and energy led to self replicating particles. Life as we know it just arose around that. Even becoming cellular took massive amounts of time.

Also, atheists attack Islam all the time, if you think they don't then you aren't looking in the right places. Judaism is attacked less often, but pro-Palestinian sentiments are popular among non-believers, which is a short step away.

Also, saying somebody is working for Satan is more cliche than comparing somebody to Hitler.
>>
>>67860094
>consciousness arose from inanimate chemicals

Sure thing pal.
>>
>Mix shit for billions of fucking years
>Fucking surprised some bullshit comes out of it
>>
>>67859472
>it's the "I failed all stem fields" pasta
>>
>>67860297
>this is complex therefore it must not be true
>>
>>67860518
Consciousness could not have come to be without consciousness.

Reality requires consciousness to exist.

The consciousness of God sustains everything.
>>
File: evolution_in_action.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
evolution_in_action.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>>67859472
Actually this is a pretty good troll. I've been seeing much less sophisticated version of this troll my entire life, in more respectable publications, so I have to give you props.

Thank you for finally learning the word abiogenesis.

Now you just need to learn that evolution is an entirely separate thing and quit treating it as a synonym for abiogenesis.

Hell I'm skeptical of abiogenesis myself. But evolution is an easily observable fact.
>>
>>67860758
Isnt that picture you posted an example of adaptation, not evolution? Wouldnt evolution imply that the fish would change into like an armed fish, or evolve lungs to leave the predators habitat?
>>
>>67860750
How are believing in God and believing in evolution mutually exclusive?
>>
>>67859848

Read Genesis. Big Bang is nonsense.

>>67859852
>>67859989

JIDF in the thread already

>>67860297

This is what atheists seriously believe. What an unbelievable amount of faith there is required for that.
>>
>>67860900
Because consciousness can not have arisen from anything inanimate.

The atheist believes this is possible.

It is not.
>>
>>67860896
Adaptation is one mechanism of evolution. Besides, it doesn't work like that. Random mutations occur, but eventually one might be beneficial for survival which increases that allele frequency in the population.
>>
>>67860900
>>67861047
From an inanimate universe, I should say.
>>
>>67860982
>What an unbelievable amount of faith there is required for that.
>Read Gensis.
Okay you're not even trying now.

>>67861047
What proof do you have that this is not possible?
>>
>>67859472
>Who is Hume
If we can say God is infinite and everlasting, then you accept infinite and immortal things can exist.
Why cant the universe be one of those things then? Evidence suggests it, which is much more reliable than an unscientific book.
As for the big bang, I have no idea. Im not smart enough to be able to prove that shit.
>>
>>67861275
The Big Bang theory isn't widely accepted as fact like OP said, it's just the best explanation thus far. There's still a ton of stuff that's unknown.
>>
>>67861265

Believing that life comes from complete non-life required magnitudes more faith than simply believing God.
>>
File: evolution_observed_in_lab.gif (43 KB, 430x438) Image search: [Google]
evolution_observed_in_lab.gif
43 KB, 430x438
>>67860896
Simply put, no.
Evolution is the change in the proportion of alleles in a population over time.

>change into like an armed fish

A tuna with a spear gun? A shark with a laser beam? Sounds cool but unlikely.

It sounds like you are echoing the premise of a book called 'Darwin's Black Box' - the so called 'irreducible complexity' argument, which is clearly fallacious. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/behe/review.html
>>
>>67861275
It's more than consciousness coming from chemicals.

The universe itself can not exist if there is nothing in it that is not aware.

Reality requires consciousness.

>Why cant the universe be one of those things then?
See above.
>>
>>67861275
>>67861484
>>
>>67859472
>It defies all common logic

Welcome to quantum physics.
>>
>doesnt understand science
>god did it

yea. it makes much more sense that a all-knowing god creates a bunch of humans to make them fuck around on a planet for his enjoyment, even tho he should be perfect and not need this kind of cheap entertainment
>>
>>67861457
Well no, there are scientific explanations and scientists have been able to replicate how bacteria might have mutated to acquire the ability of photosynthesis. All you have is a book written thousands of years ago.
>>
>>67861265
>>67861484
>>
>>67861457
Except where did God come from to make the universe? You're saying something can't come from nothing but then a god just mysteriously appears.
>>
>>67859472
>Life and the universe can't come from nothing.
>Bible explains how god created everything.

How did god create the universe? Were there just universe parts lying around and the fuck arranged them like Legos or something? Or did your god create the universe out of nothing? Did he pull it out of his ass or what?
>>
>>67861931
God is eternal.

He is outside of time.

He sees the future and the past laid out before him all at once.

The universe does not, and can not, exist outside of time.
>>
>>67861474
no one on here is going to understand that image
they're going to interpret it wrong because they're stupid and also most were never taught science properly
>>
>>67861929
Nice 10 cent philosophy, but what does that have to do with science?
>>
>>67862218
That's easier to believe how?

Murphy's Law seems more likely than WH40K-Tier cringe lore.
>>
>>67859472
Planets, suns, black holes, asteroids, gas nebuly .... Thats the univerrse in a nutshell.
Its all created from an massive explosion from a accumulated mass of matter in form of a sun or a black hole that is practically a (LONG)ticking time bomb. Educate yourself.
>>
File: selection_in_guppies.jpg (55 KB, 912x351) Image search: [Google]
selection_in_guppies.jpg
55 KB, 912x351
>>67862261
>most were never taught science properly
I guess science became politically suspect shortly after I dropped out of school and is no longer permitted outside of a few carefully regulated and surveilled ivory towers.
>>
>>67859472
More importantly,
>he doesn't know that the pro-Israel lobby is funded by christians
>>
>>67859472
Stop shitposting Mohammed
>>
>>67862398
My original point was that consciousness,or life, can not have arisen from inanimate chemicals.

Consciousness had to have been present originally for that to have happened.
>>
>>67861909

And yet you can't show me non-life turning into life in a laboratory.

Show me a monkey evolving into a human, you seem so sure it's true.
>>
>>67862923
>My original point was that consciousness,or life, can not have arisen from inanimate chemicals.
Breaking down life to its simples ideas it's just a self-sustaining chemical reaction.

Given a lasting energy supply, why is that impossible to happen?
>>
The thing is that no matter how much you try to explain the universe, you eventually end up on the existence question.

How can something be created out of nothing, neither theology nor cosmology can explain this in a rational manner.
>>
>>67859472
replace with picture of god.
>>
File: 1407414227328.jpg (19 KB, 216x203) Image search: [Google]
1407414227328.jpg
19 KB, 216x203
>>67859472
so who made god?
>>
>>67862934
An individual does not evolve during its own life time. Species evolve over millions of years. How can you claim something isn't true when you don't even understand the claim itself?
>>
>>67863140
Because before the first life, either on Earth or elsewhere in the universe, there would have to have been consciousness present in order for the universe to exist.

>>67863413
You're right that we'll never be able to fully comprehend the origin of existence, but if you look at the difference between God and the universe closely, you can see why God makes more sense.

Space is integrally tied in with time. You can not have one without the other.
Therefore the universe can not exist outside of time.

God, however, is eternal.
He exists outside of time and space.

Since we exist in time and we think linearly, it seems impossible for anything to have an existence that is timeless.

But that is part of the beauty of God.

He is omnipotent, eternal, and unchanging.
>>
>>67859472
>theory
>>
File: 1455174462651.jpg (43 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1455174462651.jpg
43 KB, 856x480
>>67864210
>Because before the first life, either on Earth or elsewhere in the universe, there would have to have been consciousness present in order for the universe to exist.
So evolution isn't a thing because of abiogenesis, and abiogenesis isn't a thing because we don't know the cause of the big bang.

No helping some people.
>>
Yo dumbasses

>God exists outside of the need of cause and effect
>singularity exists before the laws of physics develop to encompass cause and effect

you guys get it yet?

this IS God, or at least part of him
>>
>>67864173

>i can't show you any evidence
>HOW DARE YOU NOT BELIEVE THESE THINGS WITHOUT QUESTION DESPITE ME NOT HAVING ANY EVIDENCE TO SHOW YOU

Atheists and evolutiontards really are no different to liberals.
>>
>>67862934
monkeys are more like our cousins from great aunt lucy
>>
You want to talk about degeneracy, OP? Racial theory does not make sense in a biblical context. The only way a racial hierarchy can be explained is through evolution. Explanations as to why whites are superior to other races are derived from natural selection and adaptation. If you disbelieve evolution, yet believe there is a racial hierarchy you are a fool with cognitive dissonance like any liberal who is an atheist yet believes all """""people""""" are equal
>>
>>67864457
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
Knock yourself out.
>>
File: HorseshoeCrab-Main.jpg (551 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HorseshoeCrab-Main.jpg
551 KB, 1920x1080
This is a horseshoe crab. 400 million years ago it looked the same as it does today.

400 million years ago you were a fish.
>>
>>67864361
Evolution could very well be true.

What I am saying is that life, or consciousness, could not have come about without God because before the very first life in the universe there had to have been consciousness for the universe to exist in the first place.
>>
>>67864457
On second thought - better go with this one
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
>>
>>67864654
So, your whole point is "we don't know how the universe came to be".

So why do you keep ranting about the origin of life? It's way past that point.
>>
>>67859472
This gif literally destroyed atheism.
>>
>>67859472
Are you fucking retarded? The big bang wasn't an explosion, it was a rapid expansion off ALL particles in known space. We can predict up to 10^-23 seconds after the beginning of the universe. How fucking thick are you? At that point in time matter did not exist because temperatures were too hot for the Higgs field to add mass to electrons therefore atoms were not even formed yet. Nigger. As heat became distributed within the tiny space mass began to take shape and the universe began to expand extremely rapidly in a process known as cosmic inflation. Like this shit isn't even hard. However, the rate of expansion would eventually slow to the current rate of expansion. Which is still greater than the speed of light. Like why am I even explaining this to you? And we know all of this because we are still receiving light waves from the very first instant of our universe in the cosmic microwave background. And then God put the goyim on the earth.
>>
>>67864648
Fucking mirelurks....
>>
>>67864777
I'll try to word it a little differently.

Abiogenesis is not possible because there had to be consciousness, or life, present prior to it happening.

If anything, the idea of abiogenesis is an argument for God.
>>
>>67862604
Apparently, spots make them easily susceptible to predators. Actually, this image was in my Ecology book.
>>
>>67859472
I didn't even see you propose a viable alternative model.

The closest we can tell at the beginning the condensed thing already existed, but the chaotic following expansion makes it hard (impossible with current technology anyway) to know what could have come before the condensed energy seed of the universe.
>magically condensed and exploded
> Nothing exploded in order to create everything.
Make up your mind, is it nothing that exploded or the magical condensed energy nobody understands?
>>
>>67860750
Then where did god came from?
>>
>>67859472
This guy is the greatest troll in /pol/ history, or he's a very dedicated "divide and conquer" kike shill.
>>
>>67865235
see
>>67864210
>>
>>67859472
shill man please leave
>>
>>67864654
>because before the very first life in the universe there had to have been consciousness for the universe to exist in the first place.
This is either a profound (but media-pushed) genuine misunderstanding of quantum physics or shilling.
>>
>>67860297
If one could alter their consciousness with inanimate chemicals, why wouldn't it follow that conscious results from inanimate chemicals interacting through various forms of matter?
>>
>>67865064
>Abiogenesis is not possible because there had to be consciousness, or life, present prior to it happening.

So, you claim knowledge on the cause of the big bang, and then claim that this means life couldn't possibly come into being on earth on its own? Or just that it wouldn't be the first life, after all, and all future life was all part of this god's master plan?

If the universe needs a prior cause, then so does god. If you define god to need no prior cause, I can do the same with the universe.
>>
>>67865064
I understand your need for answers my friend, but if there is a gap in human knowledge, we do not need to give up on finding the truth and fill the hole with "god"
>>
>>67865258
How do you know that he exists outside time and space? Got some proofs?
>>
>>67860750
If you think reality is conscious, then how can chemicals even be inanimate?

By your standards it seems rocks, caves, and corpses are technically forms of consciousness.
>>
>>67859472

>It seems so blatantly obviously false, how can a big magical man sit up there in the sky? It defies all common logic. It's a theory that is completely implausible and your own common sense and mathematics that you should know since a baby tells you that if the man was there, we would have seen him by now, yet it is widely accepted anyway.
>>
>>67864210

>it seems impossible for anything to have an existence that is timeless

This is the fundamental problem in the existence question because no matter how you attack the problem you end up with the same question, which is how existence actually can exist.

Nothing can explain how existence came to be, it does not matter how you slice it, you always end up with the same problem that initially a process must have started, and if that process started, then you can't explain how the process came to existence, whether you view this process as God or not.
>>
>>67861484
Doesn't that imply that every planet must be inhabited by complex life forms?
>>
Atheism is not intrinsically a theory of anything at all.
The big bang theory says nothing as to the origins of the universe, it is just an explanation of the process of it's expansion from a singular point based upon observation.
Also
>shying away from the bible is jewish brainwashing

The bible is a story about a Hebrew god of storms who comes to earth in jew form and lives as a rabbi.

And don't even try the "muh different joooos" because science blows that bullshit deflection out of the water, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/, not that you can comprehend it.

You're a mindless retard and everybody that you know irl laughs at you frequently.
>>
>>67865708
At that point, you also need to realize that you try to use concepts from inside the universe - like "before" and "after", which both are functions of time after all - and apply them outside of the universe. I'm not sure that can work.
>>
>>67865453
>straya
>telling truth, not shit posting
lads
>>
I want Protestants to repent.
>>
File: 1430125491368.gif (248 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1430125491368.gif
248 KB, 500x600
>>67859472
>>
>>67859472
Wasn't the big bang theory created by a Catholic priest? Anyways, I believe whatever is the current consensus amongst scientists as that is what the Catechism recommends.
>>
>>67865839
I'm not australia ;(
>>
>>67862218
Then God and God's consciousness can not be part of the universe of your logic if God exists outside of time.
>>
>>67865362
Nobody understands quantum physics.

>>67865433
The universe needs a cause because of time being linear.
Admittedly though, that's just an assumption based on our perception.
Time could very well be cyclical.

>>67865453
Look either up or down far enough and you'll eventually see God.

>>67865539
That attribute is encompassed by him being omnipotent.

>>67865597
Because everything is sustained by the consciousness of God.

>>67865708
Just because something seems impossible does not mean that it is.

Yes I understand that this argument can be made from both sides.
>>
>>67860297
>things get shoved together the right way
>cell forms
Not hard m8
>>
>>67865433
To elaborate, God does not need a prior cause because he exists outside of time.

This is not an attribute the universe can have.
>>
>>67866044

>Look either up or down far enough and you'll eventually see God.

yes... that's called god of the gaps, and you still actually need to prove it
>>
>>67866044
are you currently or have you ever been on drugs?
>>
>>67866190

Cool special pleading.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?
>>
>>67866044
>The universe needs a cause because of time being linear.
... which is a thing inside the universe. May not be a thing outside of it.

Now, again, if the universe needs a cause, then so does god. If god doesn't, then there's no reason we can't declare the universe to need no cause either. After all, we can't see back far enough to determine that the universe didn't exist at some point, our knowledge ends just a bit after the singularity. The singularity is more of a presumed logical explanation for what was earlier, but physics breaks down at that point.
>>67866190
>This is not an attribute the universe can have.
It is explicitly an attribute the universe must have. Unless it's contained in another universe with time, in which case "god" also exists inside of time.

The universe contains time, it doesn't exist inside of itself, it logically cannot.
>>
>>67859472
That's Inside thinking. That there has to be a beginning and an end. A cause and effect.

Who knows what happens Outside the Universe. the reasons that the Pattern came to be.
>>
I think most atheists with an IQ over 70 have accepted that we can never truly know the origin of the universe. The big bang theory is just based on observations, this is what happened. I don't think anyone believes it's an answer to everything.
>>
>>67861275
This would mean that the universe is God. Also the Big Bang theory is just every creation myth rehashed in scientific terms. The Egyptians have the same basic idea, the Sumerians had it, and we have it. Science is just the dominant religion of modern western culture.
>>
>>67861484
>Reality requires consciousness.
We're reaching some 1984 levels of thought here!
The amazing part is that there are people in real life that actually think like that, i've met some.
The guy thinks the flood is real and that the earth is 6k y/o.
>>
>>67866044
How is God's consciousness sustained and if everything is just a figment of God's imagination, why would inanimate chemicals be any less able to create consciousness than anything else?
>>
>>67859472
This, gentlemen, is the result of years and years of drinking the warm beer.
>>
>>67859472
Athiesm is the default position of unbelief. If someone believes in the big bang then they believe in the big bang. There is no atheist requirement to believe it. I am unsure what happened at the beginning of the universe or what started it. I don't care.
>>
>>67866190
Singularities and some people believe the center of supermassive black holes are thought to exist outside of spacetime, though.
>>
>>67866418
No, psychology is the religion, other sciences are too objective and singularly focuses to satisfy the conditions of religiosity.
>>
>>67866236
I was saying exactly the opposite, actually.

>>67866283
Existing outside of time is an attribute that is encompassed by omnipotence.

>>67866327
>Now, again, if the universe needs a cause, then so does god.
Like I've said, God, being omnipotent, would exist outside of time.
The universe can not because time is a part of it.

>The universe contains time, it doesn't exist inside of itself, it logically cannot.
The universe does not contain time, time is a part of the universe.
It is integral.

>>67866466
>How is God's consciousness sustained
I can't presume to know that my friend.
>>
>>67866369
Underrated post. We know we're just always working with a working theory as we go further down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>67866908
>the universe is just an expanding bubble in some cosmic pentadimetional brew
>that brew is the true universe and it has properties that allow it to exist and make universes
>the concept of time matters not to it
If you want to call that thing god, go for it. If you want to call his weird, unknown properties "consciousness" ok.
Or are you going to say it has to be a human like consciousness and that it has to have a personal relationship with us and therefore jesus and the banana is made by god to fit your ass, i mean, your hand?
>>
>>67866908
>The universe does not contain time, time is a part of the universe.
... if observed from inside the universe, not from outside of it.

If time is not a thing outside of the universe, then the universe must logically be as eternal as this "god". If the universe is not eternal, then there is a before and after the creation of the universe, and hence time, outside of it.
>>
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU CAN STOP RESPONDING NOW
>>
>>67867429
You make a good point.

The only way that the universe can be eternal though, is if time is cyclical and everything is repeated over and over forever.

That still begs the question of how was the cycle set into motion.
>>
>>67867614
>The only way that the universe can be eternal though, is if time is cyclical and everything is repeated over and over forever.
Maybe it is. At that point, we just have to admit we don't know. The evidence was lost in the singularity.
>That still begs the question of how was the cycle set into motion.
If time isn't a thing outside of the universe, it wasn't, it can't have been. Otherwise, you'd again have a "before" and "after" the cycle start.
>>
>>67866908
Then how can you presume to know how the entire universe is sustained?
>>
File: Forever.png (258 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
Forever.png
258 KB, 600x439
>>67867743
>>
>>67867976
It wouldn't exist were it not.

That's the special thing about God.
He's omnipotent, and therefore, self-sustaining.
>>
>>67859472
What?
I think you guys have to nuke britain before sweden now
>>
>>67867743
What a wonder that we can wonder.
>>
>>67868053
If that is true, then all consciousness is god, you are god, I am god so we should be omnipotent and know what sustains god's consciousness.
>>
>>67866044
How are you sure he is omnipotent? What proof is there?
>>
>>67868563
Were he not, he would not be God.
>>
>>67864806
>greater than the speed of light
This Isn't your Chinese cartoon, nothing can go faster than light.
>>
>>67868698
*that we are aware of
>>
>>67868612
Where is your proof that omnipotence is a feasible property of this atomized universe?
>>
Big Bang is magic lol!

Read Genesis, totes not magic def real lol
>>
>>67859472
I never payed attention in science and even I'm pretty sure this is a gross misunderstanding of the Big Bang.
>>
>>67861110
Why aren't niggers bread out of our population yet?
>Christians; 1
>Heathans; 0
>>
>>67870121
> bread out
>;
> Heathans
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>67859472
>Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory?

Only if you're talking about that shit-tier sitcom. Holy fuck, that show is appallingly unfunny.
>>
>>67868053

Still waiting for proof. Not just 'well this god of the gaps fits the gap perfectly therefore it's correct'
>>
>>67865073
It's much more complicated than that. They all have spots.

What is more important is the degree to which their spot pattern tends to contrast or blend with their current environment plotted on one axis against the level of predation on the other.

This is the simplest case so great for grasping the concept - camouflage makes it harder for predators to target you - and also for potential mates to be attracted to you.

If there is much predation you get result A in environment B, but result B in environment A, but if there is little predation the results reverse.

All in only a few generations.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.