[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have none of you thought of this? #BLACKSFORTRUMP #ASIANSFORTRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 2pac (1).jpg (53 KB, 970x600) Image search: [Google]
2pac (1).jpg
53 KB, 970x600
How have none of you thought of this?

#BLACKSFORTRUMP
#ASIANSFORTRUMP

essentially using fake black and asian twitter accounts voicing support for trump and literally BTFO the Left
>>
Sounds like a good idea.
>>
if someone ends up getting caught though, it could do very much harm for the don.
>>
File: 1456551369803.png (370 KB, 505x675) Image search: [Google]
1456551369803.png
370 KB, 505x675
There are already real Blacks doing it
>>
>>67855656
we need more though, the left's brains would literally break because they can't handle the overload of nonwhites supporting trump.
>>
>>67855808
Don't let your memes be dreams

Go make it happen, but don't leave any info here for reddit to make public
>>
>>67855911
WHAT'S THE BEST METHOD?
I'd love to be a one man army but I don't have that much time.

is there a reddit board that specializes in getting hashtags trending?
>>
>>67856909
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident
>>
I'm an Asian (tehnically Hindu Indian but still Asian on the Census) and I openly support Trump.
Only one person seems to have gotten butthurt about it in my social circle
>>
File: y0cDmhY.jpg (111 KB, 594x698) Image search: [Google]
y0cDmhY.jpg
111 KB, 594x698
honestly...I used to think posts like this were so fucking cancerous

now memes are life and life is memes so why the fuck not...

What has the world come to.
>>
Troi torain is trying to convince his fellow nigs to support trump.....
>>
>>67858033
completely different note, but arent indians more like middle eastern? sunni/shia invading and all that, the hordes etc.
>>
>>67858259
No, in terms of culture Indians in America are much more Asian. There's a focus on academic/fiscal success that Middle Easterners don't have in Indian-Americans
>>
>>67858467
and in terms of race and biology?
>>
>>67858675
That completely depends on the region. Indians from the South of India look very different from Middle Easterns. Indians are much darker and shorter.
However, in North India, some upper caste people look very middle eastern. I'm an example of this, you wouldn't know if I'm an Indian or Middle Easterner at all - I look very similar to a Mudslime from, say, Afghanistan
>>
>>67858856
huh. i know only a bit of indian culture and the ''native'' religions, but both the culture and looks has always struck me as middleastern.
>>
I am East Asian, not curry nigger, and I have been supporting Trump since he came down the elevator.
>>
>>67859001
Thats because Indians are brown, the can LOOK similar to Muslims and often, in India itself, act like Muslims.
But the religion and mythology are extremely distinguishable from Islam and Middle Eastern culture in general.
That being said, the culture can be similar, but that is because the culture is just your standard third-world culture. You can find that kind of culture in Latin America and Africa as well
>>
>>67859186
the indigenous religions are very different, i know, but what i (probaly incorrectly) called their culture meant more like their view on the world, things in general, and so on. the whole ''you have to marry a nice respectable person of the same religion and ethnicity'' and so on. keep in mind that i have only known few.
>>
>CNN: Racist white males on the internet pretend to be minorities in support of Trump
>>
>>67859357
Ohh, i see what you mean
>'you have to marry a nice respectable person of the same religion and ethnicity''
Yes, you are very correct in this respect. Hindus of India and Muslims of the middle east share this sentiment A LOT. That is one of the several commonalities of the two cultures
>>
>>67855300
HEY DUMDUMS THIS IS LOW ENERGY REDDIT BAIT!!!
>>
>>67859612
how so?
>inb4 are you freaking kidding me!!!
>>
>>67855300
>>67855537
>>67855808
>>67855911

And so, your decent into liberalism and degeneracy has begun. gg/Pol/
>>
>>67855808
Until you expose them with screenshots of this thread taken now. Sad!
>>
While it COULD (keyword: COULD) work, the problem is that you've got like thousands of twitter accounts or whatever that visit this site everyday just to warn people about shit like this, well, mainly on /b/ (see https://twitter.com/the4chanupdate )
>>
>>67855300
>thinking the Left actually cares when a few token minorities go to the other side
>thinking they won't just call them Uncle Toms and move on
>>
The left will just ignore it and media won't report on it. Just like they are with all the minorities who are already publically for Trump.

The only reason they would care is if they can go 'AHUH! THEY WERE WHITE GUYS ALL THE TIME! SEE GUYS!!!! ALL MINORITIES HATE TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE RACIST IMMORAL WHITE SUPREMACISTS!"

Never give them fucking ammo.
>>
>>67859934
>Left wingeres calling Asians and Latinos Uncle Toms
That'll be the day
>>
>>67860078
or they'll call them white patriarchy collaborators or something. the particular term they'll use doesn't matter. what matters is that the existence of nonwhite conservatives never impresses anyone or changes anything.
>>
>>67859733
We just had a bait thread and this idea is what a lefty thinks happens on pol.
>>
File: NUMBER1TRUMPFAN.png (423 KB, 499x759) Image search: [Google]
NUMBER1TRUMPFAN.png
423 KB, 499x759
>>
Reminds me of Gamergate. All the minorities and women supporting the cause don't matter to liberal scum, they consider them their lessers.
>>
>>67859844
We could spam that hashtag with memes and false alarms, so that fewer people would believe it. Also a few normies would get scared as fuck.
Win/Win
>>
>>67861230
>Gamergate
First time I heard this term on 4chan. Strange.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.