[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1am sanders PhoneCall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (424 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.png
424 KB, 650x366
It's nighttime in the US and many are sleeping. Should we phone bank for Bernie now? Remember to act serious and angry. Leave voice mails if needed
>>
Remember to call them a Racist and Homophobe if they aren't willing to hear your feeling about Bernie at 3am
>>
Hey Reddit, whatcha doin'?
>>
Yes and be like "ur just like trump for being a bigot"
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1140x599
Late night trolling.

>"If you're not willing to make a sacrifice and donate $290 to Bernie, you are like hitler and are against equality."
>>
>reddit making false evidence that 4chan is harassing people under their name
What are you hoping to accomplish?
>>
>>67854402
>>67855047

>image.jpg
Why did you make a fake thread? Are you trying to falseflag us?
>>
>>67854402
We know its you John.

Stop pretending. You IP is public don't you know?
>>
>>67854402
>>67854916
>>67855047

John, you have a public ID here. Your ID is now braru3qf.

Welcome to 4chan braru3qf.
>>
Apologize and say you didn't realise the hour, you're calling from India
>>
>>67855568
And have these two videos playing in the background while you talk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnKNyBc0DQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOm3ReuRZEQ
>>
These kids weren't alive in the 90s when this shit was really bad. People hate getting fucking phone calls any time of the day.
>>
>>67855503
Guaranteed this thread was created so they can screencap it as "proof"
>>67854402
Shoo Reddit shoo
>>
>>67854402
>G E N I U S
>E
>N
>I
>U
>S
>>
>>67855062
This. You guys realize that most people here don't actively hate Bernie, right? Sure, there's plenty of "BERNIE IS A KEK!" posting, but literally no one cares enough to try and stop him. If anything, he helps Trump posters' objectives by weakening and possibly defeating Hilary.
>>
>>67856199
>Possibly defeating Hillary
topkek
>>
>>67856007
>Proof
>Showing his ID shitposting in the same thread, replying to himself.

It's ok. John wont post it because he's scared of being called an idiot.
>>
>>67856199
No, I just mean OP screenshots this as """"proof""" that big meanie 4chan is bullying them. Then what?
>>
>>67856199
We don't care about him because he has never had a chance
>>
Fuck off OP dont kick the bernouts while there down. TOTAL BONEHEAD. Sad!
>>
>>67854402
>It's nighttime in the US and many are sleeping. Should we phone bank for Bernie now? Remember to act serious and angry. Leave voice mails if needed

Nice try, faggot.

You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that Colonel Commie Sanders is going to lose and you're actually going to have to work for a living.
>>
>>67854402
Go to sleep reddit.
>>
I'd vote for Bernie if he somehow won and Trump didn't. It's sad people don't see the overlap because of the way the media portrays both of them.
>>
>>67857670
Shut up, reddit.
>>
>>67856199
Nah. Before he entered the race, Bern was on the level. Then he became open borders and identity politics. I was able to tolerate that, but then he started sending protesters and denying it.
>>
Bernie's only value is in turning Dems off of Hillary to either not vote or vote Trump

And he's failing too much at that

And even worse, he'll endorse Hillary and campaign for her in time
>>
>>67858089
>in time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBXcKcviuc
He already is.
>>
>>67854402
Yes, the need to feel the Bern.
>>
>>67857670
Bernie sees the problems, but he has no idea what a proper solution would be. Or rather, he did -- he used to be aware taht the Kock brothers wanted open borders, that illegal immigrants are economic illiterates, etc.

Now he's the top choice in Wall Street and its easy to see why:
1. Open Borders, which as he says is a Koch brothers proposal to lower the value of unskilled labor.
2. Free college, the goal is to lower skilled labor's value as well.
3. Minimum wage of $15/hr, so we'll have to depend on illegal immigrants and can't deport them.
>>
File: 1457952820150.png (219 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457952820150.png
219 KB, 900x900
False
L
A
G
>>
File: Manynosejew.jpg (59 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
Manynosejew.jpg
59 KB, 533x585
>>67858640
This, /pol/ is a board of peace, we do not condone this.
>>
So I came up with a fucking ingenious idea

When we call, we say that Bernie is all about

[YOU MUST HAVE A 4CHAN GOLD ACCOUNT TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST]

[YOU MUST HAVE A 4CHAN GOLD ACCOUNT TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST]
>>
>>67854402
SHILL GET OUT!
>>
>>67854402
When you call, speak in a middle-eastern accent. Make a very serious attempt to get them interested in bernie.....but then at the end be like "i have something else to ask, if u no mind" and then try to convert them to islam.
>>
>>67857789
I'll give you that. He has some good positions but some stuff just rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>67858839
Guys, how do I get 4chan Gold? Is it like reddit gold, where someone gives it to you?

[USER RECEIVED 4CHAN GOLD FOR THIS POST]
>>
>>67861555
Thanks, anon! I promise to be the best gold member ever.
>>
>>67854402
>>67854916
>>67855047

samefagging redditor.

T H R E A D S P E C I F I C I D
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.