[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
420 weed autism Bern it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23
File: until the end of june 1133.jpg (377 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
until the end of june 1133.jpg
377 KB, 1600x1600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe41m0v8DdA

should we be getting severely autistic kids high if its the only way to stop their retard rage?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48pMhkaDtA

w33d could have stopped this
>>
File: AHHHHHH.jpg (35 KB, 441x387) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHH.jpg
35 KB, 441x387
>>67853918

HI WOOWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_23z9yJAq0
>>
>>67853918
>>67854044
>typical canadian liberal when trump wins
>>
Oh, Jesus Christ. This kid is all sorts of fucked up. Feel really bad for him. That tablet talk thing is pretty neat, though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX4j6MG794Q

if he takes the mask off hes dies...
>>
>>67854417
lol, this is sad...
>>
>>67854417
this kid doesn't need weed, he needs a fuckin bullet
>>
File: FroidSaysImGay.png (638 KB, 730x409) Image search: [Google]
FroidSaysImGay.png
638 KB, 730x409
>>67853918
>should we be getting severely autistic kids high if its the only way to stop their retard rage?

No we should just get rid of them. I don't understand why we waste time and resources on these retards. Holy shit just smash them on the soft spot when you realize something is wrong which makes them debilitated and useless. It's not hard to do, they can't defend themselves, a woman could do it.

I do however think that marijuana has it's benefits. Pic related, it's my medicine pipe that I bought today because a few weeks ago I lost my vaporizer. I don't know why they have to shape it like a penis though.
>>
>>67854417
>the way the mom pronounces chipotle
holy fuck i think she might have autism too
>>
>>67853918
>>67854044
>>67854235

I'm all for making fun of bernie cuck cadets but I feel bad for these kids and more for their parents. They got JUST'd hard by life.
>>
>>67855417
My parents divorced when I was younger. While my dad was married to my mom, he led a double life and had another kid. Fast forward to 2004, my father had yet another kid with this woman. Half brother #2 is now like 12 and severely autistic. Unlike the kid in the video, he can't even talk. Just has outbursts and waves his hands around. It's truly a sad sad illness. Almost like they have no soul. My father hasn't given me any money at all even for university. Keep in mind, he makes 6 figures. All his resources go for the care of his autistic son. At one point, my father was suicidal and committed himself to the mental ward. This is what autism does to families.
>>
>>67854417

He's a big autist....

>he has keyboards to say what part hurts

I never seen this kind of shit. Why can't he just talk?
>>
These fucktards should all be euthanized

There is absolutely no purpose for them and they just cost money and spread misery
>>
>>67855873
I also feel bad for them and I hate to have told my story with my autistic half brother in such a negative way. While autism is not detectable while a child is in the womb, I kind of lose respect for parents who know their child is going to have a severe disability and still have the child. It's one thing if you don't know, it's another if you do. I hate to sound like such an evil person, but I wouldn't wish that kind of life on anybody. I hope one day medical research can find cures and end all this suffering.
>>
File: burger man.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
burger man.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
>>67854417

>I'll take some peanuts.......

>and a burger
>>
>>67855971
Sounds like your dad may be part of the spectrum
>>
>>67855417
I disagree, I think we should experiment on them like monkeys, imagine if we developed a cure. It would help car accident victims and stroke victims and shit.

>>67855971
Serves your dad right, learn from his mistakes.
>>
>>67856161

I agree they should be aborted if they are a severe case. Sad but it's the right thing to do.
>>
>/pol/ is against abortion
>tardos can be avoided with abortion
>/pol/ secretly wants to fuck tardos
>>
>>67853918
What is the cause of autism?
>>
>>67855873
I also used to hate coming on 4chan and seeing this type of negativity towards the developmentally disabled, but I get their points. The guys who say bad things are not really bad people. Maybe they just hate to see the child suffer in such a way. I mean what kind of life will they have aside from being exploited and treated like infants forever? Sad, but the truth.
>>
>>67855840

When does she say this? I can't watch the whole thing. When he squawks it's a real terror, its gonna give me nightmares.
>>
>>67856317
right near the end
>>
>my kid is an insufferable retarded cunt
>oh i know lets get him jacked on marijuana

stoners everybody.
>>
>>67856186
Well, my father was an older dad. He had also taken antidepressants and benzos for years. He is not autistic or not even Aspergers. As a matter of fact, he is overly emotional. However, I do think there may be a link between antidepressants and autism. I mean why is it so common now??? Years ago, kids were still getting vaccinated.
>>
>>67856379

>chip-otle

kek

autism really is genetic
>>
By friends brother is severely autistic (he has the mentality of a 7 year old despite being 18). A few times after we smoked, he walked into the room and ended up getting hotboxed. Then he just sat there silently blanking out.
Just some thoughts. This obviously is not good for him and should not be encouraged. However, given the dire state that he is in and that he has no chance of living a normal life, i don't really see the issue with it as long as it doesn't cause severe or long term damage that could ruin even the life he is living.
>>
>>67856317
I pronounce it, chipolteh... I'm sorry.
>>
OOOOOOMMM DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>67855994
He posted on /r9k/ too much and caught the autism.
>>
File: Rly.png (473 KB, 613x527) Image search: [Google]
Rly.png
473 KB, 613x527
>>67854417
>>
File: WTFCaptcha.png (419 KB, 400x603) Image search: [Google]
WTFCaptcha.png
419 KB, 400x603
>>67853918
No, but you should be getting me high.
>>
>>67856433
your and idiot
>>
I gotta wonder what sort of shit goes down when these sort of autists learn about masturbation
>>
>>67856457
Btw, my half brother's mother is about 6 years younger than my father. She was older, but definitely not dangerously old. I have seen women older than her have healthy children. But she was a smoker for some time. Don't know if she quit while pregnant and I don't know if she has a history of taking anti depressants.
>>
I've gotta be honest with you, I couldn't care less either way. Special ed and social services are not my field.
>>
>>67856766
You aren't supposed to take any "psycho-active" shit while pregnant, I think you are probably right.
>>
>>67856741
Tehe true Denegrancy of the human phyche comes to Life;If the average human cant control Its fapping imagine autistic
See;every mlp shit
>>
Btw, parents never seem to accept autism. They always wish their child was born without it. They long to connect with the child. Autistic children pay you no attention.
>>
>>67856741
https://youtu.be/b40QdTRaqFk
>>
Autism is not a real thing.
Parents just don't want to admit that their kid is retarded.
>>
>>67854417
Literally me
>>
>>67857013
Well what's the name of the disorder then? Autism is a developmental disorder aka mental retardation. Autistic kids miss milestones. Autism is just another name for it. There are all different names for the different disorders. Not all forms of retardation are the same.
>>
>>67857130
Still retarded though
>>
>>67856497

me 2 son
>>
>>67857130

I think they don't use the word "retardation" anymore. In the same way that fags are no longer considered mentally ill.
>>
File: 1458277143451.jpg (108 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
1458277143451.jpg
108 KB, 720x1008
That kid is a FUCKING WHITE MALE!!
>>
I have schizophrenia and let me tell you, it's worse. Here is a video featuring psychotic kids with a possible dual diagnosis of autism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTCSfx47R1w
>>
I feel like the most humane thing to do is to abort these children if these kind of problems are detected before birth.

What terrible, frustrating and torturous lives they must lead..
>>
>>67855994
Autism is marketed as a disorder of communication, similar to a complete inhibition of empathy

Ranges from social awkward cases to full-blown 'i live in my own world and literally cannot comprehend anyone else's perspective but my own"
>>
>>67856293
We have no idea and that's terrifying
>>
File: hank_hill_by_ttket.png (171 KB, 900x1320) Image search: [Google]
hank_hill_by_ttket.png
171 KB, 900x1320
>>67854417
He was given the head gear because he would slam his head violently against objects that could easily fracture his skull. Man, this is really sad. I wish no one was born into the world with this disability or any other mental retardation. Fuck man... but still, I don't see why it is ethical to try to put them through life.
>>
File: clarkson.gif (13 KB, 138x150) Image search: [Google]
clarkson.gif
13 KB, 138x150
I'm sorry but the father needs to do the honorable thing and smother this monster in it's sleep and be done with it.
>>
>>67857765
At least the parents have a way out, let the kid get out of hand and he will literally beat himself to death
>>
>>67857911

That wont fly so good in the court, They would have to carefully plan the murder of their son. Even if you get one of these kids you need to be a very special kind of person to do something like that.
>>
Do these people get stuck paying for this shit?

Can't they just get rid of the things? Put them in a home by the state?

Obviously abortion is the first choice, but what if that doesn't happen?
>>
God damn this shit worries me. My son is 4 now and he seems normal but I know autism can happen even when they seem fine.

I hope a cure is found soon.
>>
Is there a test to see if your baby will be autistic? How do you abort these poor things?

Do you have to wait till they are entering school to find out?
>>
What is worse
Schizophrenia or Autism
I someone who suffers from schizophrenia, it can be like autism sometimes. I can lose all empathy for humans and I want to attack people. Sometimes people in I have dreams killing stabbing self harm. At least ASD do not think of way in other to inflict the evil of necessary world to some others with no affiliation in an aspect of distinguished perception of something we cannot perceive. You care cannot be when you know true infliction of this type of brutality of genetic factors. My mom has schizophrenia and so do me. Fuck life for treating this way to me.
>>
>>67858057
>Even if you get one of these kids you need to be a very special kind of person to do something like that.
Primary school teacher actually did this. Claimed the kid wanted to die so he and his wife let her starve. Social worker found out and they were up for a long time. He killed himself on christmas eve instead. Killed the mood
>>
>>67854235
I would pretend to be an autist just to have that fucking milf all over my body.
>>
>>67858425
Does weed help your brain at all?

What are your hobbies?
>>
>>67857435
I've seen this documentary like 50 times because I believe it perfectly highlights the average 4chan user.
All jokes aside, are there any other documentaries like this one?
>>
File: 1457059181086.png (649 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
1457059181086.png
649 KB, 1000x669
>>67853918

My older brother is exactly like this and it destroyed my family. My dad emotionally detached from the family because he couldn't take the constant wrestling matches with my brother and he divorced my mom to get away from it all. I don't blame him at all, I just wished he took me with him... My mom ignored me because she was constantly attending to my brothers special needs. My grandma pretty much raised me and taught me how to read. Couldn't have friends over because the rage fits scared the shit out of everyone.

I hate to say it but these type of people need to be euthanized. My brother had to be sent away to a group home because he's in his late 30s and he'd overpower my mom when he'd fly off the hook.

The whole weed thing is interesting but that's no life to live if keeping your fucked up kid constantly high just so you can have a moment of peace.
>>
>>67858782
Actually marijuana has been shown to severely worsen the effects of schizophrenia, only serving to quicken the onset of a delusional/psychotic episode rather than help the person calm down.
>>
>>67859107
Judging by that brain scan there is something up with their emotional/memory part of their brain.
>>
>>67858600

That's his mom bro. You would want your mom all over you?
>>
>>67858143

I think you're in the clear man.

People usually sense something is wrong around 2 years of age when the toddler isn't acting right.
>>
>>67859370
yes
>>
>>67858782
No weed.
Hobbies consistency of video games (the focus keeps from hallucinogen of sight reality normalization configured not in some way appropriate placement many substance of like-minded picture of head), books (I read but difficulty from understanding inability to comprehend common normal regular everyday worse dissapear from page and change some dyslexia change in form of another non-sequential position of space-time and transist from the universe to a higher-place), 4chan (helps me reallocate human contact text-based bonding cooperation well thought out planned posting helpful people making great progress for severe mental illness and hallucination). I can't find anything else difficulty disorganization of mind no medicine for 17 weeks constant paranoia hatred of people state of being without from the universe.
>>67859107
I am having psychotic episode currently at this state of time location. But I am keeping myself away from outside of screen of lcd screen illuminated RGB pixels locked from reality since dangerous figures in the dark and voices telling me to fucking kill myself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>>
>>67853918
Yeah tbqh senpai, all of /pol/ should get some medical cali firreeeee
>>
>>67859546
Ah, glad you are keeping yourself occupied. Just try to stay inside your brain case bro, you will be happier there.
>>
>>67858425
>>67859546
nah. i'm pretty sure you're just shitposting
>>
>>67859494
This.
>>
>>67858425
Schizophrenia is pretty fucking bad too. My cousin is 40. Always had mental illness, but she was a Coke head from 19-30 and that make it worse. She took Zyprexa for like a month and quit it. On the eve of her 30th birthday, she decided to jump out of a window because she thought these guys at a party were chasing her. She is now paralyzed from the waist down. She continues to believe people are spying on her, including celebrities she has never met. She even believed that Alex Jones was spying on her from watching Infowars.
>>
>>67858425
Schizophrenics also lack empathy. I almost consider severe schizophrenia like talking to a young person with Alzheimer's. Paranoid schizophrenics do crazy shit too. My cousin reported her caretaker to crime stoppers for hacking her. This guy is so fucking stupid and innocent. He wouldn't know how the hell to hack her. He even told her that she isn't some millionaire that he would want to hack her.
>>
>>67859720
Thanks
>>67859757
I'm sorry if that is what you desire.. But it cannot proven without hypothesis of double-blind experiments testing whether the effect can be replicated many of such think it is impossible because reality of something not to play with when you have such uncontrollable psychotic episodes twice and week without meds to control powerful mood instability and complete disorganization "word salad" my mind cannot structure words correctly in an accurate manner using my perspective of understanding of writing skills to produce meaningful content for viewers to read peacefully without idea of susceptible lie in which it seems as though it is a joke but when the majority of bullshit in life seems as though but merely once a joke cannot not find happiness in life and pessimism will control his life to the fullest extent where the person holds no responsibilities for his actions and only wants to cause harm to those in trouble.
>>67860141
I suffer from disorganized schizophrenia with constant paranoia of some hallucinations including voices, sounds, and figures that are not there. I can think normally but it is based on the fluctuation on a manic episode in which I can partially recover to a normal state but still a flawed human being with no purpose to life who should go fucking kill himself before he goes on a mass shooting that he dreams about 90% of nights.
>>
>>67854044
Does anyone suspect that some autistic people are not born autistic, and their parents just did absolutely nothing to raise them, so they just become large teenage babies? Not all cases, just a rare few.
>>
File: 18f9l8nqhps8ajpg.jpg (24 KB, 472x375) Image search: [Google]
18f9l8nqhps8ajpg.jpg
24 KB, 472x375
>>67860141
We have a woman (I live in a small town) who seriously believes that Nicholas Cage is her husband.
My mom is a nurse in a small surgery center run by the hospital in the next town over. She was preparing the woman for surgery and noticed she was holding something in her hand.
>Senpai, what are you holding?
>Oh, it's a picture of my husband.
She opens her hand and my mom burst out laughing and had to attend a sensitivity class after the lady complained.
>>
>>67860367
I also had a friend with schizophrenia who would send me bizarre texts at all hours of the night. Word salads. Stuff that didn't even make sense.
>>
>>67860367
How about you FUCKING type right, you autistic FUCK.
>>
File: image.png (680 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
680 KB, 640x1136
>>67860461
Omg! Once I seen an Instagram account of some bitch who believes she is Leonardo DiCaprio's biblical wife. Btw, fuck sensitivity training. Somebody needs to tell these people they are insane. Pretending with them is encouraging this destructive behavior.
>>
>>67860381
The frontal cortex cannot function normally in the body of a person with ASD.
>>67860474
I am getting worse throughout time. 6 years ago my only problem was depression but now I have worse problems that do not include depression. I was diagnosed with psychosis at age 14 and still have it. But it can change weirdly and strangely. I am triggered by anxiety and people who just look or say things to me in the slightest wrong way of things. Anxiety can be strong but I can go out of that. Delusion does not go away. I am now 19.
>>67860768
I am really fucking paranoid and it is difficult to type. I am also diagnosed with autism. You are correct.
>>
>>67860828
Believe you can get better. Maybe go gluten free. Pick up a hobby like painting or playing guitar to keep your mind occupied in a healthy way.
>>
File: dopamine-hypothesis-6-638.jpg (110 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
dopamine-hypothesis-6-638.jpg
110 KB, 638x479
>>67860474
My friend who says she's "bipolar" does this all the time to me on snapchat, but I strongly suspect she's really schizophrenic. She's both an evangelical Christian and a "doctor" of chinese medicine, so she wildly oscillates between drastically different belief systems. Also, her best friend (a confirmed schizo) believes she is actually a prophet to the degree that her husband and 3 daughters kicked her out of the house and won't talk to her anymore. Now the two crazy ladies live together.
>>
My question is why the fuck are we wasting money on programs that give niggers rights to act like niggers and gibs me dat fuckwits in walmart driving scooters food stamps and healthcare. When we can make a research center for these kids where they can experiment a cure or a treatment so this kind of disability cannot spread. Same with Alzheimer disease.
>>
>>67858425
Are you toilet trained?
Personally I think autism is worst, simply due to the fact that theyre high maintenance
>>
>>67860828
Maybe you should play checkers, or chess, or fucking watch a cooking show or something, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU ARE GOOD FOR.
>>
>>67860461
Top kek
>>
>>67855297
This
>>
>>67860795
I wish I could find the youtube of the schizophrenic nympho on youtube. She talked about aliens and how she couldn't get enough dick. She apparently lived with some old bald guy who looked like 70 year old Alex Jones with male pattern baldness.
>>
File: image.png (536 KB, 544x661) Image search: [Google]
image.png
536 KB, 544x661
>>67858143
I know that feel, I have a daughter who's only three months old and I'm already keeping an eye on her developmental milestones.
>>
>>67861003
Well people with Alzheimer's were normal at once and most of them are old and will die soon anyway. But with these other disorders, they have been that way since their youth. If not, since birth.
>>
>>67861121
Lmfao!
>>
File: 0525_john-nash-e1432570740921.jpg (210 KB, 1280x1100) Image search: [Google]
0525_john-nash-e1432570740921.jpg
210 KB, 1280x1100
>>67861044
I trained myself because I would be ashamed of wetting myself to the point that I would think that my parents were going to cut my face up.
>>67861051
>BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU ARE GOOD FOR
>ALL YOU ARE GOOD FOR
>GOOD FOR
>>
>>67861209
Still, I just think it does not hurt to do some research. imo
>>
>>67860828
Hi, but can brain damage in adult life cause autism? Can it occur from lacking stimuli as an infant? Are some of these autistic children so angry because they are self aware but never had the stimuli to develop a healthy brain, and are angry because of how they were raised possibly?
>>
>>67861304
You really are a little nice old woman, aren't you?
>>
>>67854235
>Hi Woowy

Oh god I shouldnt be laughing
>>
>>67860997
Somebody needs to lock all these motherfuckers up. Bizarre word salad texts are definitely indicative of schizophrenia.

>>67861044
People who are severely autistic may not be able to do as much alone and may require round the clock care, but then again, so do schizophrenics. Schizophrenics are not only a threat to themselves if left alone, but a threat to others. My cousin is always calling the police on people out of paranoia. She spends over $10,000 a year getting new cellphones and numbers because she always believes they are bugged. She is lucky she got some money from her accident. Now, she wasted it all. She spends every penny of her disability check to buy new phones and laptops. She even keeps a file of "evidence" against people who are spying on her.
>>
>>67860381
I can kind of think this. Maybe parents who gave infants no attention?
>>
Does anyone know if this person has schizophrenia or just anxiety problems?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
>>
>>67854268
that's no way to treat this issue.
>>
>>67862079
BE KEKNADIAN
GET KEKED
Hahaha get fucking rekt fucking loser
>>
>>67853918
>people still think hitler was wrong
>>
File: anime-shock.jpg (39 KB, 571x363) Image search: [Google]
anime-shock.jpg
39 KB, 571x363
>>67857435
8:30 TO 8:40
DID HE REALLY SAY "I CAN'T BREATHE"???
>I CAN'T BREATHE!
>I CAN'T BREATHE!
>>
>>67862152
How would hitler stop the spread of autism?
>>
File: 1442801556548.jpg (87 KB, 350x428) Image search: [Google]
1442801556548.jpg
87 KB, 350x428
>>67854586
>>67855297
>>67855417
>>67855840
>>67856033
>>67856231
>>67856433
>>67856612
>>67857013

y so callous
>>
>>67857435
Old Cuban Dad brought forth them feels.
Reminded me of when my younger brother passed.

Lots of feels during that whole documentary.
>>
File: reeeeee.png (8 KB, 409x258) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.png
8 KB, 409x258
>>67861853
>All those niggers and foreigners getting hostile
>>
ITT: HODOR
>>
>>67861756
Ah I see, thanks. I'm definitely don't know much about schizophrenia hence my bias opinion.
I once worked as a carer for autistic children; the worst cases I remembered is this 12 + 9 yrs old brother who both are heavily autistic, the type that slaps themselves in the face, poop whenever/where ever, non verbal and throws stuff everywhere. Though the majority others are fine, however I found that you will have hard time teaching them anything, most simply don't have the attention span to bother learning - compound that with a "dream-like" stage of mind they're always in, makes them a poor conversationalists. But some are capable of living independently, assuming there's governmental pay checks.
>>
All I mean is that just for once, can we consider that autism is something caused by neglectful or absent parents? I heard that this was the old theory, but it was hushed because we would not blame women for being poor mothers at the time. And typically not after the fact, as they are dealing with such hardships due to their autistic child.
>>
>>67860367
Dalyn?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>67857435
>that first second

DADE?
>>
Weed makes me not care about all this autistic /pol/ shit that makes it harder to talk to normal people

Why do seriously autistic kids always punch themselves in the head tho?
>>
>>67863291
It's strange isn't it? As if they feel the need to punish themselves for being retarded. Maybe deep down they realize their brain isn't working, or maybe it's conditioned, the potato knows if it hurts itself it will be rewarded. I find mental illness fascinating.
>>
>>67863291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRXnzhbhpHU
>>
>>67856477
if it's not keeping you from shitposting on 4chan i doubt it'll keep him from punching himself with pillow hands, screaming and sorting objects.
>>
>>67863791
Ahhh, I feel for these folks. I can totally relate to the smacking the head/pressing the eyes shit to relieve migraine pain.

Seriously makes me contemplate suicide in the midst of a migraine
>>
>>67860141
what a narcissistic bitch. what the fuck does she have going on in her life worth fucking spy-ed on? NOTHING. SHE CANT EVEN TALK FFS
>>
>>67863791
Typical woman bullshit
>>
>>67857435
I am insane but I use it to my favor.

If I see dead people walking, I just smile at then and think my sight will murder them. Soon they disappear. Only my old teacher knew I was schizo paranoid, when I was examined I lied. Thank God all my "attacks" are with voices and feelings of persecution I dismiss very soon, others like me can turn violent with minor sounds.

Some friends once tried to scare me, all I did was to ignore them. They seemed surprised, so was I too knew it weren't imaginary persons visiting me again.

TLRD I am crazy, but I hide it.
>>
Friends at school had an autistic sister, not as bad but she hit her head on the wall a lot and could barely talk. She got sent away later.
>>
>>67856766

My child is severely autistic, and just want to point out that I have never taken anti-depressants nor do I smoke. Not to poke holes in your idea that either of those things could be a cause. Maybe. Certainly not in my case, though.
>>
>>67863791
I get cluster migraines too, I don't scream like a fucking baby, I just say "ow my head hurts" and take a fucking Tylenol, my eyes literally bulge. Bitch is playing it up.
>>
>>67853918

I have a theory that these autistic kids are perfectly sane they just learned early that they can keep throwing fits and be coddled for it.

They basically got a glimpse of society young and were like "yeah fuck this, I'd rather be feral than assimilate to this backward world"
>>
>>67865450
My worst migraine struck me at work, back when I was a cashier at a busy grocery store working under harsh florescent lights. Hurt like a bitch, I couldn't see straight, and I threw up. Went into the back room, covered my forehead with a damp cloth and cried like a bitch. Even an hour later it was hard to walk home. I was in Florida at the time, and the sun was bright, but made brighter by the migraine so I could barely see. In hindsight, I'm lucky I didn't get hit by a car stumbling across the street like an idiot. Started on medication the next day, and haven't had one that bad ever since.
But the moral of the story is this: migraines can get pretty real. I never imagined it would be that bad, and always thought people with "migraines" or "headaches" were just being whiny bitches. If you haven't seriously thought you were about to die, you haven't had a real migraine.
>>
>>67864567
There is a constant awareness that I cant drink alcohol, nor do drugs because it can spark my condition and end up like those in the videos or worse even in jail.

>>67865422
Whats the constant dilemma for parents like you?

I mean you know you wont be there forever to take care of them.
>>
>>67865742

>I have a theory that these autistic kids are perfectly sane they just learned early that they can keep throwing fits and be coddled for it.

Perfectly sane, yeah, and I've no doubt that the 'coddling' part is a factor, then again for several years I also ignored my child's fits and they only intensified. As a matter of fact, they intensified so horribly that the police got called because a neighbor thought I was hitting my kid. So, in a way, forced coddling. Parents are not given much a choice in the matter, and I personally wouldn't know if prolonged ignoring and lack of coddling would have had any results.

A lot of people have said on here that they're flat out retarded. I don't believe this, at all. Very intelligent and capable of getting on with life, but with how the world works today, again, sort of forced into treating those diagnosed with Autism as certainly 'special', so probably do leech onto that and go with it. Why do for yourself when it's handed to you?
>>
>>67865987
fuck sorry to hear that bro, I get my worst ones after I smoke alot. So I've been trying not to do that.

Sucks during winter, any kind of smoke sets them off, lots of people using wood stoves and shit isn't fun.
>>
>>67858600
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>67866083
My 75 year old grandpa think my 67 year old (great-aunt's son) retarded "cousin" is faking it, too.

Yet, the police arrested my grandpa for punching my cousin instead of my cousin for "faking it" for 67 years.
>>
>>67860381
Harry Harlow's experiments lend some credence to this.
>>
>>67866024

Wondering how to proceed with my own life, mostly. It's extremely taxing because(In my own experience anyway), it takes a massive chunk of your time and, if you have no available resources(Assistance in a variety of ways), you're basically fucked. It's extremely difficult to get your child to where they need to be either due to those lack of resources, or because you're forced to perform a certain way. So literally the inability to push your child in the best direction, and instead keep them locked in, in a way that they have no chance at prevailing in the future. I imagine that's worrisome to most, but I don't hang onto those thoughts. Life is life, bruv. Can't control everything and in any case, my own personal situation has created a lot of resentment anyway. Granted, I do love my child, very much, regardless of the strain.
>>
>>67866083
What's that one woman... she helps design slaughterhouses for cattle..considered a genius in her industry..

Found it.

https://www.ted.com/talks/temple_grandin_the_world_needs_all_kinds_of_minds

Interesting woman
>>
>>67866554

Wasn't saying it applied to everyone, but my own situation has definitely forced a 'treat your kid like he is a retard or get slammed with mistreatment'. Good for this lady though. A good example of how they're not all exactly 'retarded'.
>>
>>67866778
I wasn't really paying attention to what you were saying, I just remembered having had watched one of her documentaries and enjoying it.
>>
>>67865450
>cluster migraines

take psychedelics at the onset of a headache. enjoy months of no headaches. when symptoms resume take another dose.
>>
>>67866507
I respect your love.
>>
>>67867114
does shroom tea work?
>>
File: 10946159-standard.jpg (71 KB, 665x456) Image search: [Google]
10946159-standard.jpg
71 KB, 665x456
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BLAZE IT KID
>>
File: 10946152-standard.jpg (77 KB, 665x480) Image search: [Google]
10946152-standard.jpg
77 KB, 665x480
WHO NEEDS SOME MO
>>
>>67854417
PASS THE PIZZA SAUCE
>>
>>67867278
only one way to find out right?

shrooms in general should work so yeah i would imagine it would.

my understanding of the benefit of psychedelics on cluster headaches leads me to believe that the intensity of the trip and the medical benefits are directly correlated, or in other words, whatever drug you choose, you should do a fuckload of it.

have you tried weed? it helped me a lot when i had a cracked open, rotting tooth that made my jaw swell up like a balloon. hurt so much more than a broken jaw i can't even quantify it.

i know cluster headaches are the final boss of pain but a few dabs had me to where i didn't even feel like anything was wrong.
>>
>>67867865
Weed helps my migraines but as soon as I stop smoking it I get a huge one until I finish withdrawing or smoke more.

Needless to say I quit smoking it.
>>
>>67867278
Making shroom tea is not an effective way to dose yourself with psilocybin and psilocin unless your mushrooms are fresh. If your mushrooms are dried (highly likely if you buy from a dealer instead of pick your own), it's more effective to just crush them up and mix them into a glass of juice.
>>
>>67856293
Every woman I've ever known has been popping SSRI antidepressants since they were in their early teens. No one talks about it since these meds are advertised on American TV 24/7, but I guarantee that's one of the culprits.
>>
>>67867497
>>67867344
..uhh wtf is habbening
>>
>>67867497
>tfw no tie dyed freak serving me weed
>>
>>67868064
alrighty, been meaning to take a shroom trip lately, haven't been on one in years, a migraine would be a great excuse lol.
>>
>>67863791
>>67863941
>>67865450
>>67865987

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660
>>
>>67865987
I get migraines as well, I get the vision loss that slowly comes in. Just sitting there then something feels off all of a sudden then a couple hours later the light hurts and then my head feels like it's going to explode and then throwing up. I've never cried because I'm used to a lot of pain but it is fucking painful. Debilitating for me I can't do anything, can't even sleep because of the pain. Then after it passes it feels like someone just scooped out part of my brain. I feel like a lot of people say they have migraines but they are just huge pussies that think headaches are migraine. Migraines fuck you up and are debilitating, a headache just hurts.
>>
>>67853918
he would have been a WoW player if born normal anyway

like doesn't he look like one? lol, worthless human
>>
>>67863103
>when the doctor cuts your dick instead of the umbilical cord
>>
Why not just shove them into the gas chambers? That seems to be /pol/'s solution to everything.
>>
>>67868242
Don't forget birth control which fucks with their hormones and brain development. Most girls I know take birth control just because they can or for their period but it's been shown to fuck up brain development in women that take it, I think it causes the area of the brain that is for rational thought and like thinking things out to be smaller. Add that with anti depressants which can do alot of bad with mood swings and you get a bunch of crazy bitches, having kids later and having been full of drugs their whole life.
>>
>>67858425
Not sure if you're trolling, but it weird disjointed writing a symptom of schizophrenia? Like, I get what you're saying, but it's like seeing an optical illusion and then realizing what the true image is. I've noticed it with other people who claim to be schizophrenic, particularly on /x/.
>>
>>67869199

Literally 'word salad'. Yes, it's usual.
>>
Cannabis is a good and natural drug
>>
>>67869199
/x/ claims to be a lot of things.
>>
>>67855297
I can't see either of the parties involved enjoying this very much at all.
>>
>>67854417
>109 Mg/dl
>Anormal

FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>67860795
Nah man making these people confront the truth can make them snap completely, often violently.
>>
>>67854044
>>67853918
>>67854235
>>67854417
These kids have to suffer from something else, I refuse to believe this has anything to do with autism.
>>
>>67856457
>why is it so common now?

Because of "self diagnosis" and the fact that no one can completely agree where the spectrum begins and ends.

When a kid would have been told to man the fuck up 50 years ago, today they are diagnosed with autism or aapergers or social anxiety or some shit.
>>
>>67863103
GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED
>>
What these kids need is a father figure to give them a good smack when they get out of line.

I refuse to believe in all this autism bollocks. These are just little brats that refuse to grow up and they know they can get away with it by pretending to be retards.
>>
>>67868674
My right eye is permanently fucked from a migraine I had, it's frustrating as hell because neurological vision problems are basically impossible to diagnose, so I just deal with it.
One day I got an aura in my eye that usually precedes migraines for me, and it just never went away like it previously had.
Migraines are fucking scary.
But I'd rather have fucked up eyes than suicide headaches, those are proof there is no God.
I watch gore videos all day but I can't watch that Youtube video of that woman having a cluster headache, it's just unfathomable how a human can be in that much pain and not die.
>>
>in 2016 people will call you evil and literally hitler for wanting to put these people down and end their misery
>>
>>67855840
I and others I know have pronounced it that way.

I don't know what it qualifies as linguistically but it's an intentional mispronunciation
>>
>>67870072
"autism" is a broad blanket term. For example, you have autism but function perfectly fine although with some issues in some scenarios. These videos depict extreme cases.
>>
>>67857435
this is so good, this seems almost like a movie. brians dad is such a fucking man, taking care of a looney in the 50s as a single dad. this is very touching and moving, i had a tear in my eye.
>>
>>67864567
I currently only see and hear things during sleep paralysis in a phase before falling asleep. I am deathly afraid of it happening while conscious and active, because no matter how logically I may think about things, how much of a joke I will make out of it, I cannot even handle the thought of simple facts like "I don't know what is located directly behind me at any time".

It seems like such a simple thought but it gets me onto the topic of what I don't know for a fact which springs all sorts of things only limited by my imagination, which is quite vivid. I never believe any of these things yet I am scared by them. It's the anticipation that gets me, I can't really handle it at all.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.