[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think of Chicago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: Chicago (2).jpg (1 MB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
Chicago (2).jpg
1 MB, 2048x1367
What does pol think of Chicago?
>>
>>67853336
They don't know how to make pizza.
>>
There's nothing good about it. At least NYC has great food, shows, and nightlife.
>>
>>67853336
Chiraq for a reason

Never ever ever want to live there or even go near the place. Reminds me too much of 1984's London.
>>
>>67853614
This. Fucking mozzarella soup.
>>
It's a fucking shithole. Filled with blacks and crimes, rent costs are through the roof, you can't own a car so you're forced to rely on shitty public transit, you can't walk 10 feet without being harrassed by a panhandler, and the hotdogs and pizzare are both garbage. The weather is the absolute worst in the country to boot. I wouldn't wish Chicago on my worst enemy.

t. lived there for a year. never again.
>>
>>67853336
I live here. AMA
>>
>>67853818

Are the blacks really out of control or it it news hype?
>>
>>67853336
i live here

i used to think there was a chance the city could turn around one day but after the trump rally riot in chicago ti realized the city will always be shit because it lacks self awareness
>>
>>67853336
Souther Illinoisan here. I fucking hate that rat nest of a city. The only reason I would ever go there is because I have an aunt and uncle who live up there, and I consider them my second set of parents. They're moving to Texas now, though, so I doubt I will ever go back to Chicago again. I might even follow them down there.
>>
70% of Chicago is really nice. People hear about the crime but they also forget it's the most segregated city in the country. All the blacks and crime are in a small bubble centered around englewood. Just don't go there ever.
>>
>>67853818
Do you prefer deep dish or New York style?
>>
>>67853336
According to wikipedia 36,77% of the pop. are niggers. Is it true? how frequent do you see a black person?
>>
>>67853336

planet of the apes
>>
>>67853336
Wish it would get hit by an asteroid. Fucking cancer of the Midwest.
>>
Niggerville. Nuke it
>>
>>67853336

God tier downtown and skyline. Public transportation is too centralized. Taxes out of control.
>>
Niggers and spics literally everywhere. The only decent spots in the entire city are the downtown and a small bit on the north side.

Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>67853336

I live here too

Currently we are headed in the direction of detroit. we were poised to become a mini-silicon valley, lots of tech startups, etc like groupon.

Our city is run by cucks and sjws who would rather contain and appease the incredibly violent apes on the south side, rather than focus on economic development

WE NEED TRUMP
>>
>>67853336

That downtown looks smaller than Frisco's. I thought Chicago was big time.
>>
File: 1456970058895.jpg (730 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456970058895.jpg
730 KB, 1920x1080
Chicago is made for professionals.

no, not your shitty 45k a year job.

sure politics are shit, cops are against you if you are a niglet, traffic can be bearable during the right time of day, public transit is great if you need to get around.

this is a world class city with everything to offer if you can afford the higher end of the living standards.

some of the best schools are located in chicago.

if you are paying 1,100 for a shit studio in logan square, dealing with bums pissing themselves on the train, paying a stupid amount of money for some shit fashion school like columbia. yeah, chicago is going to fucking suck for you, you'll also probably get robbed if you are out late.

NOW

if you live in the gold coast, hold down a prospective job or something stable, getting the cash flow, dabbing in the financial district, enjoying your runs on lake sure drive and go to world class restaurants. Life is good. Enjoy arguably one of the best symphonies in the world. VIP box for hockey games. Life is very good.

pic related

south loop off indiana street, its like a small fuckin suburb in the middle of the city. spotless.
>>
>As of the 2010 Census, the population of the county was 5,194,675, White Americans made up 55.4% of Cook County's population; non-Hispanic whites represented 43.9% of the population. African Americans made up 24.8% of the population. Native Americans made up 0.4% of Cook County's population. Asian Americans made up 6.2% of the population (1.8% Indian, 1.2% Filipino, 1.2% Chinese, 0.7% Korean, 0.3% Vietnamese, 0.2% Japanese, 0.8% Other). Pacific Islander Americans made up just 0.0% of the population. People from other races made up 10.6% of the population; people from two or more races made up 2.5% of the county's population. Hispanics and Latinos (of any race) made up 24.0% of Cook County's population.

>Blacks 24.8%
>Non-Hispanic Whites 43.9%

It's shit
>>
>>67853804
>Chicago
>shitty public transit

lol

>>67854441
Rahm isn't a cuck at all. If he had his way the entire south side would starve. The city's real problem, same as the state as a whole, is the unions and their outdated pension programs. The teachers are currently holding the entire city hostage.
>>
>>67854175
in english we use periods as decimals
>>
>>67853804
rent costs are not terrible compared to other large cities. sure certain areas are pricey but there are decent neighborhoods that are affordable
>>
I live here it's ok, nice areas and a lot of great people. Tons of butthurt libs and totally corrupt though.
>>
>>67854631
>mfw you described my sister to a t. went to columbia lives in logan square kek.

This is an accurate description of Chicago. If you have money it's one of the greatest places to live in. If you don't, enjoy getting robbed and living with the lower class. I work in the south loop but don't live in the city because I like living on an acre plus of land.
>>
>>67854104
This! lived here all my life 35yrs you can always tell what parts to avoid there very apparent.
>>
>>67853614
>>67853680
>>67853801
>>67853804
Kys. Chicago may be shit, but it's food is great, if not goat

Also fuck jew York grease disks. Literally nothing but a thin disk of grease. With chicagoat pizza you get a ton of food. Jew york pizza Jews you out of your money in exchange for a shitty soggy grease disk

What the fuck
>>
>>67854657
Illinois and Ontario are basically twins, except Chicago's better than Toronto. Somewhat comforting to know we have the same teacher problems.
>>
>>67853892
I've seen them downtown, lines down the street for new Jordan shoes. Some of the smelliest, dirty looking blacks. This is at 2pm on a weekday, so they must not have jobs, but they smell like weed and are gonna drop $200 on a pair of shoes
>>
>>67853818

How have you not left yet?
>>
>>67853336
I've lived here for four years. I like it a lot. Rent is cheaper than LA or NYC more often than not, people are friendly, it's still a midwest city so people aren't real snooty. Rahm is fairly based. Public transportation is older but cheap and pretty entertaining. Pizza is good but hotdogs overrated.
>>
>>67854631
Was going to redpill people on Chicago as a U of C grad but /thread
>>
>>67855879
>U of C
Are you an aspie?
>>
>>67853680
they both are terrible new york is so filthy you might as well live in poo land india.
>>
>>67856166
Law student so maybe? Idk anymore, I haven't had a gf in 3 years or laid in a month. Feels bad man
>>
>>67853680
this isn't true at all.
Hope you don't live here if you're this ignorant
>>
>>67853336
We should be building the wall around Chicago
>>
>>67853614
>>67853801
Chicago pizza is literally the best kind of pizza, prove me wrong

Protip you can't

Other than that Chicago is shit, full of niggers and spics and basically Degeneracy: The City
>>
>>67853336

Before Trump: beautiful skyscrapers
After protesters: fuck that city!
After Trump won: B A S E D
>>
Liberal cesspool filled with murders and drug dealing nogs.

That said, the sports scene is fucking unreal. I go to a couple Blackhawks games a year and a couple more Cubs games. People there are passionate as fuck about their teams, Wrigleyville turns way the fuck up on gamedays.
>>
>>67854631
That's not south loop off Indiana street that's that fucking "new east side"/River North. You're probably a Canadian shitposing as a real man.

Lifelong Chicagoan here, moving out of state in about three months.

Two years ago had my cousin get murdered, shot twice in the head by some filthy PR on his way home. Don't live in the worst neighborhood but it's shitty enough, 1-2 shootings a month within a block of me.

AMA
>>
File: 3463653566.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
3463653566.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
>>67853336
New York is 1000x better so idc
>>
>>67853336
Proof that niggers ruin everything?
>>
>>67853336

Its a really great city and I love visiting. But with the cold, snow, and niggers, I wouldn't see the point in living there unless it was for a job or family
>>
I live right outside of Chicago and the one good thing is that all the shitskins generally tend to stay in their neighborhoods (which should be avoided at all costs)
>>
>>67853680

You named possibly the 3 things Chicago is best at
>>
>>67853892

They're bad but its a very segregated city, nearly all of them live south of the central business district, everywhere you'd ever want to go is north of it.
>>
>>67853336
too many niggers
winter too cold
>>
>>67854477

There's a large portion of the downtown not shown in that shot, the 2nd most recognizable skyscraper in the city isn't even included
>>
>>67853336
>What does pol think of Chicago?

I think they are the reason i carry concealed

Chicago is shit there is nothing there
>>
City is filled with feral nigs and it would be detroit 2.0 if it did not have big banking companies there
>>
mayor is a jew with dual citizenship with Israel.
>>
File: chicagodots_race_annotated.jpg (1 MB, 1182x1548) Image search: [Google]
chicagodots_race_annotated.jpg
1 MB, 1182x1548
>>67853336
you pay a lot to live in one of the central safe/fun purple areas (but will have shit schools if you're dumb enough to raise kids in the city), have a shitty commute to the city, or both live and work in the burbs in which case you might as well not even live in the region.
>>
File: lou-malnati-s-chicago[1].jpg (42 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
lou-malnati-s-chicago[1].jpg
42 KB, 550x367
>>67853336
Winters are hell on Earth. City is expensive, full of niggers.

I don't know why New Yorkers and Chicagoans defend their pizzas so much. You can get pizza anywhere in America. Even in the most bumfuck nowhere towns in America, you can find decent pizza. California has some pretty good pizza too. Its not smart to live somewhere where your cold and miserable just because of pizza.
>>
>>67855218
Literally every city in America says they have great food. New Orleans, New York, Kansas City, St. Louis, San Antonio, Los Angeles, you name it, the people there will say they have great food. You aren't special.

>>67854657
>crammed into a speeding metal box with black beggars
>good

>>67854744
It's pretty bad for what you're getting. Sure it doesn't look bad compared to California or NYC, but it shouldn't be nearly as high as it is.
>>
>>67853336
look everyone its a bunch of new Yorker and Chicagoan (awful name) same fags arguing

im from Brooklyn and i don't even care this
>>
HOUSE HOUSE MUSIC
GET INTO MY HOUSE
MY HOUSE
>>
File: 1455004863788.jpg (746 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1455004863788.jpg
746 KB, 1200x1500
>>67854657
Fucking teachers are bitches man. Legitimately every single year there is a protest that last for at least two weeks. No students get to go to school and by the time they do their shitty education is guaranteed to be shittier because of the missed classes and how little the teachers care about them.

I went to school for two months in the inner city in like 6th grade and it was the shittiest most god awful experience I've ever had in my life. There was no class, the teacher yelled the entire time about how we were doomed to fail and fuck up because of racism and all this shit. The librarian refused to loan out books and basically cursed me out when I asked her if I could look around and read. I would honestly nuke all the schools in the city if I got the chance, not a second thought.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.