[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs: Good or bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1457747374634.jpg (67 KB, 471x500) Image search: [Google]
1457747374634.jpg
67 KB, 471x500
Are drugs good or bad? People are being taught that drugs are bad, I don't honestly have a constructed opinion, but I wanted to know what /pol/ thinks.
>>
>>67852937

https://youtu.be/0GLoHifu6aM?t=14

Pic reminds me of this 0:14
>>
File: 1457396611063.png (622 KB, 710x664) Image search: [Google]
1457396611063.png
622 KB, 710x664
>>67852937
trump wants to legalize so yeah their great!
>>
>>67852937

Drugs are a double edge sword.
They are generally bad, but can be ok in moderation imo.
It really depends on the drug and the person.
I was kind of addicted to oxy for 2 years and then cleaned myself up.
I learned that this is actually a very rare thing, that most opiate addicts need serious intervention and never really get over their addiction.
>>
>>67853963
Trump is straight edge though.

You'll never be as great as Trump if you do drugs.
>>
>>67852937
They're fine in moderation, same as drinking. But there's definitely better ways to spend your time. Sort of like masturbation.
>>
Very, very bad. Alcohol is all you need.
>>
>>67854138
Couldnt have said it better
>>
>>67854134
It's inevitable, not everyone can be at the top.
>>
He wouldn't have to legalize it everywhere though.
Just let the Commie shitholes known as new Mexico and California get their legal weed and you literally end cartel related crime and trafficking organizations from both sides of the border.
>>
>>67854134
Then let the degenerates do their thing while we use their tax dollars to invest in a future generation of straighter edged individuals. That and colorado alone has hurt the cartel and niggers would need to get real jobs.
>>
We already know of the health benefits of cannabis. And psilocybin mushrooms are currently being studied as an effective treatment for depression and PTSD.
>>
File: arrest.jpg (96 KB, 960x727) Image search: [Google]
arrest.jpg
96 KB, 960x727
>>67854272
Alcohol is a drug, and a shitty drug at that.

True patrician drug usage is to take psychedelics once or twice a year. Every other drug (especially alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine) is just a way to numb the pain or make you a productive worker drone.
>>
>>67852937
Nothing is good. Nothing is bad. Everything is a tool. Like for instance a gun. It's not bad it's not good it's a tool. It's a tool for freedom as drugs are tools for freedom. However drugs can kill you. Just like guns. It's really not so black and white.
>>
>>67852937
they can be dank as shit in moderation. getting addicted and not fixing it is the ultimate degeneracy though. never use hard drugs like meth or heroin.
>>
File: Ebineyland untitled.jpg (2 MB, 1300x914) Image search: [Google]
Ebineyland untitled.jpg
2 MB, 1300x914
>>67854851
>that hipster as fuck picture
Jesus christ.
How smug does a motherfucker have to be to make something like that
>>
File: sock.jpg (233 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
sock.jpg
233 KB, 600x700
>>67855370
granted. I like yours much better.
>>
File: durgs.jpg (76 KB, 471x500) Image search: [Google]
durgs.jpg
76 KB, 471x500
>>67852937
Your question, as framed, is nonsense.

Be careful though. You never know what may happen.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.