[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be captain of the yale basketball team >get a surprise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_7677_montague[1].jpg (111 KB, 883x1222) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7677_montague[1].jpg
111 KB, 883x1222
>be captain of the yale basketball team
>get a surprise bj from some whore
>she cries rape to the university
>they don't investigate the incident and just expel you

Why do people pretend Ivy League schools are prestigious again?
>>
Source.

Because literally no one outside of America gives two shits about their college sport.
>>
File: roast.jpg (108 KB, 667x867) Image search: [Google]
roast.jpg
108 KB, 667x867
>>67852763
is this going to be another mattress incident? its not going to help that his white either.
>>
>>67853644
http://thetab.com/us/yale/2016/03/14/jack-montague-is-going-to-sue-yale-2443
>>
>>67853824
>Implying the girl in the picture is wrong
>>
Value of Ivy League degrees drop daily and I'm kind of glad for it.
>>
File: 1442378477412.jpg (104 KB, 590x960) Image search: [Google]
1442378477412.jpg
104 KB, 590x960
Get a load of this shit:

>A Yale spokesperson told Jezebel:

>Yale does not comment on specific cases of student discipline, out of respect for the privacy and confidentiality of all students involved in a disciplinary process. Yale’s procedures for addressing allegations of sexual misconduct are thorough and fair: The allegations are investigated by an impartial fact finder, heard by five trained members of the Yale community, and decided by the accused student’s dean. Throughout the process, all parties have advisors, which can be legal counsel, and they can appeal a decision.

>Where cases involve judgments about the witnesses’ credibility, all of the available corroborating or contradictory information is carefully weighed to determine who is telling the truth.

>One out of five formal sexual misconduct hearings ends without a finding against the accused, and, in two out of five cases, the accused student receives a reprimand or probation. Only about one out of 10 cases ends in expulsion, and the decision to expel a student is made only after the most careful consideration, based on the facts and, when appropriate, disciplinary history.
>>
>>67853824
>8"+ uncut only.
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 750x1334
Why God did I click the link to Jezebel I knew exactly what I would see. Hold me anons, tell me it's going to be alright
>>
Dont really know.
>>
>>67854683
This is the only sane thing I've ever seen Jezebel say. This is actually common in frequent rape cases. Sort of a stockholm syndrome thing.
>>
>>67854881
You don't give your rapist a friendly wake up blowjob.
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 750x1334
>>67854881
Fine, here's the number 1 comment. Why did you make me do this?
>>
>Yale removes due process
>ruins a young man's life on hearsay

Islamification of our country is the only thing that can save us.
>>
> Why do people pretend Ivy League schools are prestigious again?

They aren't. I have been a hiring manager for three decades. I don't give a fuck unless you can show me what you can do. I treat diplomas with suspicion.
>>
>>67855553
guess the weight of the person who posted this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.