[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>elected delegate for trump >local convention coming up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: LISTENING.jpg (79 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
LISTENING.jpg
79 KB, 900x506
>elected delegate for trump
>local convention coming up
>need to get elected for the state
>preparing to fight tooth and nail for donald

I'm pretty well informed, been paying attention to the race. I'm listening for talking points

Planning to hammer Kasich on Lehman Brothers, voting for an assault weapons ban, him basically being a democrat.

Planning on framing a vote for Cruz is a vote for Hillary, he is unelectable. He is sponsored by the imprison/kill the gays pastors. He wants to abolish the IRS, make the USA a theocracy and his father blasphemously calls him god's appointed son.

Help me help donald get elected
>>
>>67852192
>theocracy talking point
>republican convention

Don't disrupt the Evangelical vote more than you need to.
Otherwise, pretty strong.
What do you need from us?

Need something on Sanders or something?
>>
>>67852409
True that, good point.

I'm well versed on Trump's positions, looking mainly for problems and roadblocks for Cruz. Don't think Kasich is much of a problem. My caucus was close, but a majority Cruz voter block. Heavy Carson support and he endorsed Donald which helps.

Anything that hurts Cruz in a Republican voter's mind. His ineluctability is talking point for Supreme Court justices - planning on talking about at least one seat if the republicans do their job, Scalia, another in four years, Ginsberg, and maybe a Third, Thomas outliving his demographic, resulting in losing guns, speech and religious freedom with a leftist Supreme Court
>>
>>67852863
I've got nothing, but I'll bump you for your sake.
>>
File: 1439500165671.jpg (42 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
1439500165671.jpg
42 KB, 499x562
>still page 8

Wait, what?
>>
File: trump2016.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump2016.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
Anything helps /pol/

I have a modicum of power, looking for help. If I can get state I have a chance of turning the tide during an undemocratic contested convention.
>>
File: da bible.png (53 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
da bible.png
53 KB, 640x400
bump
>>
>>67852192
Cruz is good, don't say dumb shit like he's establishment. He should be VP.
>>
File: 1458271701323.jpg (81 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
1458271701323.jpg
81 KB, 800x577
>>67852863
I'd look up some stuff on immigration. He seemed to get a lot of shit for that during debates.

God speed anon.
>>
File: trumpMAGA.png (188 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
trumpMAGA.png
188 KB, 827x807
anon get god emperor trump elected
i believe in you
>>
>>67854755
I'm planning on saying he'd be in Donald's position with the threat of a contested convention. Still might be with talk of Romney, Ryan being supported for a white knight

>>67852863
Good idea, I remember him being nuts
>>
>>67854755
>Campaign staff filled to the brim with establishment cronies
>Not establishment
>>
>>67855343
sniped em
>>
>>67852192
His success in Florida against a sitting US senator proves his ability to win the state in a GE, his performance in blue states left behind by shit trade deals show that even if he may not outright win them, Clinton will have to spend resources there to keep him at bay
>>
tfw /pol/ is wrong.

The general is going to demolish this moron. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>67852192
Paul Ryan will be the nominee if it goes to a contested convention
>>
File: 1434461091273.png (205 KB, 479x360) Image search: [Google]
1434461091273.png
205 KB, 479x360
We hate government!

Let's vote to put a useless, clueless gas-bag into office.

-sub-90 IQ logic
>>
>>67855580
Maybe, maybe not

What I do know is that Cruz will barely be able to win the South. A fucking orange billionaire from New York kicked his ass there, so it's not like it's even a lock that he can hold onto them in a GE.

And if the RNC parachutes some fucker during the convention and nominates him, Trump people and Cruz people will stay home
>>
>>67852192
Show people Cruz eating a booger, no one wants to vote for a booger eater
>>
>>67855530
This, but also add that Cruz cannot win. Cruz needs 87% of the remaining delegates to get a majority which is impossible.

Point out that this means both of them hope to win by going against popular republican vote, aka stealing the nomination without a support base.

Talk about Cruz's loans, his wife, how he has lied repeatedly, talk also about his promotion of justice roberts who gave us obama care and gay marriage.

You can say basically Cruz is a shitty judge of character who won't appoint a good judge, and say another justice roberts could just as well lead to an essentially liberal supreme court. Whereas Trump has stated on many occasions he wants to use a litmus test and get as close to scalia as possible, and has named some options.
>>
blacks: lives have been terrible under democrats. no single group has been hit harder by NAFTA. The only semblance of a good life they ever had was when they moved to cities in the north and got good factory jobs that were instantly sent to japan and then mexico and then china. trump will fix that. the BLM shit is just rage against anything cause they dont know what to rage about, which is not having jobs
>>
>>67852192
How does being a delegate work? Do they pay you to go to Cleveland? Or are you literally paying to shill for Trump?
>>
>>67852863
If you want to convince the evangelicals, here's a guaranteed line that will have many of the "muh jesus" variety reconsidering their vote.

There are lobbyists for banks, for agriculture, for gay issues but Christianity doesn't have a voice right now, that's why it's under attack. It doesn't have lobbyists that can defend it, it's silenced by the government because it lives under the threat of any individual church losing its tax benefits. Donald Trump knows this and he wants to give you a voice, he wants for the government to stop intimidating the church into silence. Being pious is most important if you're choosing a pastor but when electing a president you want the person who will get out there and play hard to defend you and your faith.

Used this on a couple of forums and swayed a lot of people.
>>
>>67856003
Deluded. No-one is staying home on this one. DEMOLISHED. DECIMATED. DEFAMED.

I want to see Cruz's birth certificate.
>>
>>67856145
Superb idea to highlight his poor judgment that led to ideas conservatives hate. Do they really want him to nominate another justice (Or three?)

>>67856346
They'll buy me a plane ticket - not sure other states work but I'll be sent to the convention on the RNC's dime, including room and board.

>>67856366
Excellent points, the BEST way to address money in politics to a Republican group.
>>
>>67852192

NYPA FAGGOT
>>
>>67856694
i'm offering to be /pol/'s in a national, political contest

enjoy shitposting in the basement, queer
>>
Voters hate to vote for losers, so yes, hammer home Cruz's impossibility

Emphasize Cruz's Goldman Sachs ties.

Hammer Cruz as establishment. He's not VP material anyway. Two white guys on the ticket is no good.
>>
>>67856694
what did he ask you to do for him? give advice? fucking retard go back to /b/
>>
I was a delegate for Ron Paul in 2012 and got elected to state delegate by a small essay I wrote. I think the people who judged were impressed because I put more time into when other people were treating it like an interview.
>>
bUMP 4 TRUMP
>>
>>67859161
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Even if I plan on an improvisational, yet calculated speech, writing an essay will help tie everything together. Will do that tonight. Some talking points on a brochure ala Trump is my plan.

Everyone that spoke at my caucus was a complete shill. I asked each person who their second choice was and all pretended to be undecided. Apparently the voters saw through that ruse. I was the youngest person there by 30 years and they all loved it, even if they disagreed. I think I might have a chance to MAGA.

Sincere thanks to everyone who posted substantive responses. Plan on researching and using your points at the state convention
>>
>>67859850
It could help to read up on a few of Scott Adams' posts about Trump in his master persuader series of articles as well; though Adams makes some reasonably questionable logical jumps in other posts, he has many very salient points about Trump, and Trumps potential route to the presidency. One of these points is that the main outrages regarding Trump are issues of fearmongering easily solved by counterbalancing picks in choice of cabinet members and Vice President, as well as policing his tone, which has already been seen in the last Republican debate.

In this case, Cruz does not have this option - there's no one to bring to act as a counterbalance when he exists in a very murky middling position, and has so many ties it's incredibly hard to gauge whether he'll be taken advantage of or manipulate others for his agenda, never mind where he actually stands.

Also, Cruz talks a big game of the establishment (while being part of it), but makes far too many assumptions that he will be able to ramrod his own personal agenda through Congress with the party at large under his control.

This is ludicrous when the nebulous nature of his solutions to Washington are inimicable to the same class of politician that controls the majority in the senate, and Cruz's flat rejection of building consensus and compromising on detail (not principle) is a danger to the stability of the party as well as the success in the election; no one wants a government which sits around doing nothing - and that goes for both the legislature and president - so they won't want to elect a republican Obama sitting around because he can't negotiate with not just the opposition but his own party.

On this, Trump shows remarkable flexibility to negotiate on details while maintaining full integrity of the principle behind what is needed and supported, policy-wise.
>>
>>67861395
Big fan of the Dilbert blog.

I agree, Cruz lacks flexibility, negotiation power that Trump excels at. I am worried that the flexibility narrative, look at Rubio's debates, may fall on deaf ears on hardcore conservatives. Which populate my district. They see Cruz' staunch support of divisive, evangelical ideas as respectable and Trump's nimble navigation as treachery.

My hope is to undermine Ted as an electable candidate and cast doubt on his SCOTUS nomination judgement, he already majorly failed.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.