[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump’s Marital Advice: Divorce “Griping And Bitching”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1450483562223.jpg (64 KB, 634x636) Image search: [Google]
1450483562223.jpg
64 KB, 634x636
>“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home,

>just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

>this triggers the liberal
>>
>>67851807
based
>>
File: Trump_Cerberus.png (361 KB, 513x512) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Cerberus.png
361 KB, 513x512
Why do leftists insist on confusing women?
>>
>For a man to be successful he needs support at home

There are people that would have a problem with this statement
>>
File: 1456717918254.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1456717918254.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
>>67851807
fuck forgot link fuck my life

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trumps-martial-advice-divorce-griping-and-bitching-wi?utm_term=.wtMb9a2aO#.ahjEO5Y5q
>>
>>67851807
Totally correct as always
>>
>>67852155
>muh you don't need a nuclear family to have a stable home
>>
>>67851807

Absolutely 100% correct advice. A man's home is his castle, his final refuge from the ills and stressors of the world; it is unacceptable for someone to harass and harangue a man in his own home.
>>
>>67853198
Your marriage should come before your career though. If you want to be so successful that you have no time for a healthy marriage, just don't get married.

Trump has shit values (besides not drinking). I'm slightly embarassed to vote for him as a Christian, but he's the only one who understands economics.
>>
>>67853198
This
>>
>>67853328
Tell that to the woman
>>
>>67851807
Absolutely based. His exes always speak highly of him as well.
>>
Cutting losses means giving away half your shit
>>
>>67852161

>not using an archive site to avoid giving them clicks and ad revenue

Can a mod ban this faggot?
>>
>>67853761
Because they all got half his shit
>>
>>67851807
In an ideal marriage both people are putting their partner first which includes being supportive and not griping/bitching too much.

If you couldn't do that, then you shouldn't have gotten married.
>>
>>67853328
A career supports marriage you dingus, especially if you have children.
>>
>>67852155
this should be empowering to women
It shows that men can't be successful without support from their wives
who could be against this?
>>
>>67853328
except he doesn't understand economics, like at all.

He was bitching about there being high unemployment(or rather that too many people aren't looking for jobs because they arent there but thats basically teh same thing), and in the same exact fucking interview said we need to raise the federal funds rate, the main side effect of doing so would be, you guessed it higher unemployment.

He also displays a clear lack of understanding about the laffer curve considering last time we cut taxe's revenue did indeed decrease, and now hes suggesting that if we cut taxes again revenue will increase.

He also bitches and moans about regulations that he knows absolutely nothing about other than that special interest groups have made unfair regulations, which is true but considering the president doesn't actually make those laws he can't do much about them.

From what ive gathered i would rank economic knowledge among candidates something along these lines
With a slight edge to kasich and a slight edge to clinton because theyve actually been involved in real government regulation for god knows how many years.
1. Kasich/cruz
2. Clinton/Trump
3. Sanders
>>
>>67853328
A man is usually fighting to keep his family alive at work and then to come home to an unsupportive wife to fight some more. When does it end? He will be a broken man before too long.
>>
>>67854096
This is, like, the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>67854096
> Kasich
the man nearly destroyed his own state with NAFTA and TPP
>>
>>67854442
in what way? Ive actually studied how government regulations operate, and listened to all of the candidates with the exception of probably clinton cause shes so boring about their views on government regulation.
>>
I wish this man was my father
>>
>>67854096
>has more money than everyone currently browsing /pol/ combined
>doesn't understand economics
>>
>>67854532
yeah thats why everyone in his state hates him so much.

ohwait. Im also talking about what hes said when questioned about economic matters, i know very little about ohio politics and laws.
>>
smart guy
>>
>>67854746
this meme needs to die

ECONOMICS=/ ABILITY TO MAKE MONEY

Believe it or not economic knowledge and financial advisory are not the same thing.
>>
>>67854532
>nearly

Ohio is fucked up, anyone with a triple digit IQ has left a long time ago

>b-b-but lebron came back

exactly
>>
>>67854096
Reddit why you shillin? Shouldn't you be pissing people off with your Bernie phonebank?
>>
>>67852155
Too many people find it problematic if you don't deify women.

Funny thing is women like it better when they aren't.
>>
>>67851807

This is all 100% true.
>>
File: 1455148489999.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1455148489999.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>67851807

Holy motherfucking shit just when you think he can't get any more based.
>>
I'll be your supportive wife, /pol/

We don't even have to get married if you don't want to.

Sincerely, /lgbt/ refugee
>>
>marry Donald Trump
>annoy him to the point of divorce
>get half his shit
>>
>>67851807

>"Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks"

- Donald J. Trump
>>
>>67855091
the truth is shilling? I know its a hard red pill to swallow, but either hes misinformed, misspoke, or doesn't know what the fuck hes talking about.

It is a fact that the income from taxes as a % of our GDP dropped after the bush tax cuts, this would suggest that we are not on the side of the laffer curve that would promote people to spend their money through tax deductions. Yet this is donalds claim, that the tax cuts will make the economy so great that there will be a net increase in revenue because of all the GDP growth. Not to mention the fact that raising the federal funds rate at the same time is a contradictory move because raising the federal funds rate has a similar effect nationally as increasing taxes.

This combined with the fact that this decrease in revenue comes with almost no mentioned cuts towards spending will cause the debt to become even higher which would cause interest rates on paying the debt to be even more troublesome than they already are which is the main issue with having debt.
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 1000x1618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 1000x1618
>>67851807
"You gotta let these hoes know you ain't no boy scout, otherwise you're the bitch, ya dig?"

TRUMP COMFIRMED FOR PIMP
>>
>>67854096
It is rare that I can actually say for certain someone is a faggot just by reading what they write, but with you faggotry is literally seeping off of every word like the cum leaking out of your ex girlfriends freshly fucked asshole as you quietly masturbate in the corner. You are a disgrace to the nation and its people. Your cuckoldry is not only degenerate in itself, for you, but it is going to get the rest of us killed. If I saw you in the street I'd kill you on principle alone.
>>
This works both ways though. You should support and love your wife at the same time and encourage her to be the person she wants to be. A successful marriage is when both people grow and benefit.
>>
>>67855336

Degenerate faggot
>>
>>67851807
He's right. Just give me the credit card and don't give me shit about what I use it on and you will have hot and delicious dinners when you get home and sex every night.

Also be impressive and successful and not a loser beta and I wont feel like cheating, ever.
>>
File: what_do_women_want.jpg (187 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
what_do_women_want.jpg
187 KB, 900x900
>>67855157

Women will say this is problematic but they will still continue to fuck alpha males who subscribe to what Trump is saying while friendzoning betas that deify women
>>
>>67854870
as a semi rich guy who took economics, I can say that owning a business that's worth more than your entire existence does require some economic skills.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.