[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>our fathers were practically guaranteed a virgin wife >our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
>our fathers were practically guaranteed a virgin wife
>our fathers were practically guaranteed a wife who was experienced in and willing to perform wifely duties (cooking, cleaning, raising of children)

How have we fallen so far?
>>
File: 1437808139612-1.png (684 KB, 833x1350) Image search: [Google]
1437808139612-1.png
684 KB, 833x1350
Atheists did this.
>>
>>67850953
No,feminists did this.
>>
File: 1446520171201.png (298 KB, 800x377) Image search: [Google]
1446520171201.png
298 KB, 800x377
>>67851062
>feminists are almost always atheist
>>
>>67850953
advancement in technology, secularism and philosophy did this
wavering of religion in a civilized society is inevitable
moral decay and decadence will eventually happen
>>67851062
militant atheists and feminists are the symptom of the same problem
>>
>our fathers

No not really. Our grandfathers yeah pretty much
>>
>>67851305
not even them
the hippie, sexual liberation and civil rights movements happened in the 1960s
>>
>>67851411
you are aware not all of us is 12,

My grandfather was born in 1910
>>
File: yafwm.jpg (183 KB, 699x533) Image search: [Google]
yafwm.jpg
183 KB, 699x533
>>67850874
Too far.
>>
>>67851627
thank you spooky skeltal
>>
>>67851627

>both my Grandfathers were long dead before I was born
>>
>>67851627
>>67851846
is this a thing for americans to have children at like fucking 50
in my country today and in the USSR you have children at most until your mid 20s
>>
File: poseidon.jpg (58 KB, 256x512) Image search: [Google]
poseidon.jpg
58 KB, 256x512
>>67851160
Almost,but not always.I have also met some feminists who claim to be very religious but refuse to say what their religion is.I suspect it some kind of a new formed religion in which the god is a woman instead of the classic old bearded man most religions have.
>>
>>67851963
I know a religious girl who is also a militant feminism, whatever the fuck that means
ideology doesn't matter to women, and women's ideologies doesn't matter as well; they will follow whatever the fuck people tell them to follow
>>
>>67851411
How are things in Moldova in regards to multiculturalism, secularism, feminism, non White immigration, rapefugees, homosexuality, trannys?
>>
>>67851846
he was born in 1910 and made it to 93

I remeber him very well.
>>
File: illuminati-card-feminists.jpg (70 KB, 588x813) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-card-feminists.jpg
70 KB, 588x813
>>67851062
This
>>
>>67852292
>Accurate
Is this card game worth it? Been thinking about getting it.
>>
>>67851956
That's because Doctor Doom is your president.
>>
>>67852138
>multiculturalism
we have 75% moldovans and the rest are: russians, ukrainians, gagauz (turks), bulgars, others
>secularism
every youth is atheist and liberal; being the poorest and shittiest european country doesn't stop them from being retards
>feminism
women shitpost about it on facebook all the time but it's not nearly as radical as you morons in the west have it
>non White immigration
if anything, people are leaving
I've seen like 5 brownies in my entire life in the capital
>rapefugees
none (yet)
>homosexuality
openly shunned; if you're homo, it's social suicide (yet)
>trannys
nonexistent, yet

we're still relatively conservative, but that's because the people in our workforce are
the youth is liberal and degenerate
>>
>>67852599
I don't own it so I wouldn't have an opinion
>>
>>67852623
Thank you for replying. I like the format in which you answer questions. I was curious because I'm a Moldovan of Ukrainian descent living in America. Been here since I was a little kid. the only non-Whites I've seen in Moldova were tsigani and an chink at the airport. Also there was an interracial couple at the airport consisting of a Russian speaking girl and Russian speaking chink. Here in America most Moldovans and other eastern euros go to church and seem to stick to their own kind. Why is every Moldovan youth atheist and liberal? Especially in the poorest country in Europe? Low IQ? Mass exodus of the smart to the West? What would make the government invite rapefugees in? I've searched stories of racist attacks and it's common for Africans and Gypsies to get their shit kicked in so at least that's a positive.
>>
>>67853276
the tsigani (gypsies) we have are mostly in Soroca; they beg but people learned to not give them money
moldovans keep to their own kind, and our 30s+ population is kind of religious, despite communist influence; it's mostly russians with the marry foreigners thing

>Why is every Moldovan youth atheist and liberal?
propaganda in schools
I still remember english class with essay topics on "globalization", "english as world language", "tolerance" from 2002, when I was in grade 12
>Especially in the poorest country in Europe?
the communists were american puppets and openly states that they wish to join the EU; after they gained too much power, the april protests in 2009 installed a new puppet (an american one, as well); now, Plahotniuc's government is pro-american and pro-eu, just as before
>Low IQ?
indoctrination mostly
>Mass exodus of the smart to the West?
I don't think anyone wants to stay here regardless of ideology
>What would make the government invite rapefugees in?
bribes, just like they bribed Filat's government to enact an anti-discrimination of gays law in 2012-2014 (don't remember exactly)

the people would still fight back as much as the poles and ukrainians if we take in too many shitskins, we are not too cucked
>>
>>67853909
Thanks for replying again. Would it be a good idea for me to move back to Moldova after making a nice sum of money here in the U.S and buying land to live on in a quiet village? Good to raise a family?
>>
>>67852623
Do you have a town rapist?
>>
>>67854525
I don't really like village life, but it's great if you're into it
if you want to marry look for religious girls from villages
a nice apartment in the capital is $80-100k, I don't know how much houses in the villages cost
>>
File: roast.jpg (108 KB, 667x867) Image search: [Google]
roast.jpg
108 KB, 667x867
>>67852292
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.