[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing I don't like about Trump is that his daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 200x133
The only thing I don't like about Trump is that his daughter married a Jew and converted to Judaism. Honestly, what's worst to you? Christian women converting to Judaism or Islam? For me, it's converting to Judaism. That's the denial of Jesus and taking away from your beliefs. At least in Islam, there is still Jesus. They are just adding Mohammad into the equation.
>>
>>67850827
Trump is a psyop
One of the best
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x523
Eeek! Chelsea Clinton too. No matter what, we will have a president who has a daughter who married a kike. I don't get it. Jewish dudes aren't even alpha. Money or not, they are mostly nu male fags.
>>
>>67851070
Sometimes I think that the media is really in the tank for him. I mean they give him more coverage than any other candidate. From the start. Even if it is negative press, it's better than no press. They want to build a persona of this guy who overcame the establishment so people will trust him and vote for him.
>>
The Jesus of the Koran is not the same Jesus of biblical and historical accounts. It's blasphemous. They really are not the same at all.
>>
>>67851380
At least they respect him even if they don't believe in the trinity. Mary is also the most mentioned woman in the Quran. Not to mention, they believe it's Jesus who comes at the end of times not Mohammad. I would rather take their interpretation than what the Jews believe about Jesus.
>>
>>67850827
FUCK OFF LEDDIT OUTREACH PROGRAM

SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE COVER THIS???

THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING, BROKERED CONVENTION SCHEME ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 320x310
>>67851380
>>
File: bidf.jpg (39 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
bidf.jpg
39 KB, 640x427
>>67851076
No matter who wins, we win.
>>
>>67851675
Fuck Kasich. He isn't my choice. I love Trump, but his daughter being married to a Jew is creepy. Cruz also acts like he is running for president of Israel. I used to think Cruz was finally the guy who can be an electable Libertarian. I was wrong.
>>
>>67851566

They don't just deny the trinity. They deny much more than that. In the Koran, there is also "mistakes" confusing Mother Mary with a different Mary.

http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/durie/islamic_jesus.html

^ everything they claim is in this.

I don't like Jews for their claims. I'm not defending them. Intermarriage and conversion with Jews doesn't happen often.
>>
>>67851771
It's the truth.
>>
>>67851883
They do not believe Jesus died on the cross. Nevertheless, they believe he was born to a virgin and respect him as a prophet. In any event, it's a lot more than I can say for the Jews. I also find it sad how Christian American parents would flip if their daughter married a Muslim, yet embrace their daughters marrying Jews.
>>
File: image.png (390 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390 KB, 640x1136
Yuck and look at how they write, "Ivanka is ours now."
>>
>>67851716

Muslims believe, according to Koran, that Jesus will return at a Mosque in Damascus. He will state that he was never the Son and that he will demand Christians to convert to Islam (and accept Muhammed as the prophet) or die. It also says he will be buried next to Muhammed in Mecca. That is not Jesus. Did you know they also say that Christians who don't accept Islam go to Hell? Hell is our concept that they stole from us, along with everything else. Pure blasphemy.

Jews don't register in my mind. They have always hated themselves. I don't care. They believe what they want to so they can stay miserable. The Talmud was written by opinions. They also took some verse from the NT.
>>
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.