[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lightning Strikes Trump Tower as Polls Close in Illinois
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: timthumb.jpg (74 KB, 795x446) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
74 KB, 795x446
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/lightning-trump-tower-chicago/?fb=dd

>As polls for the presidential primaries closed in Illinois on Tuesday night, the skies became worrisome with clouds, consumed by a storm. Ten tornadoes ripped through the state, damaging any buildings unfortunate enough to be in their path. Lightning and thunder zipped through the sky in Chicago, with one bolt striking the metallic Trump Tower that sits next to the city's iconic Chicago River.

>Later that night, it was revealed that Donald Trump had won the Illinois Republican primary, emerging victorious in Florida and North Carolina as well. And the Washington Post points out that Instagram user @mrmikeyv caught video of what may well be divine wrath raining down upon the presidential hopeful's skyscraper.

This is YUGE. A lot of people have been comparing Trump to Caesar and they may not be far off. The tradition in the Roman pantheon was that men of great stature or importance had their statues or monuments hit with lightning on auspicious occasional like a funeral or election.

Trump is literally blessed by the old Gods. I believe he is our Augustus. Augustus who rid the Roman's of degeneracy.

The American Empire begins now.
>>
Wew lad.

>MAGA
>>
>>67850386

Lightning strikes tall objects towers have lightning rods on them for this reason. Lightning happens in thunder storms you would be surprised at how often buildings and air planes get hit, google it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 51x56) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 51x56
wew
>>
File: caesar.jpg (167 KB, 1650x900) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
167 KB, 1650x900
>>67850386
>Trump is now Caesar
And remind me, what happened to Caesar again?
>>
File: jimmy_swaggart.jpg (44 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_swaggart.jpg
44 KB, 500x382
God endorsed Trump
>>
>>67851743
I said Augustus Caesar, you plen.
>>
>>67850386
Obviously this was God giving His energy to Trump for the win in Missouri
>>
>>67850579
>>67850788
>>67850892
>>67851941
>>67852053
Muh AoE
>>
>>67852083
You too
>>
File: Trump_Cerberus.png (361 KB, 513x512) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Cerberus.png
361 KB, 513x512
This was no coincidence
>>
>>67850788
But on today of all days, quit holding back and read it for the sign it is. Trump must be president, god wills it
>>
HIGH ENERGY
I
G
H

E
N
E
R
G
Y
>>
>>67851743

Despite his short tenure, he fostered the beginning of an empire.

Empire soon, lads.
>>
>>67850386
Fucking..

Social Media and other news sites are having a field day with this. There were tornadoes in nearby towns as the lightning struck.
>"GOD MUST BE TELLING US SOMETHING, AND ITS BAD!1!11!111!!!!"

So, can we also blame all of the tornadoes in the last 8 years on Obama? I think that's fair.
>>
File: 1458220098710.jpg (141 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1458220098710.jpg
141 KB, 800x675
>>67850386
R'hllor is pleased.
>>
File: the trumpening.jpg (412 KB, 469x1000) Image search: [Google]
the trumpening.jpg
412 KB, 469x1000
>>67850386
TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR HIGHLANDER
>>
Surely the deities from on high have heard our cries and are at work as we speak, spinning the golden fate thread of our glorious God King

Soon
>>
>>67853010
I would have gone with "There can be only one."

Not bad otherwise.
>>
>>67850386
Did Skrollex call forth the Bern in the Sky?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.