[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on the Northern Ireland conflict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: ulster-banner_1000.jpg (98 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
ulster-banner_1000.jpg
98 KB, 1000x500
Since it's Saint Patrick's day, let's discuss whether the 32 Counties should be united and stay split.
>>
It would be better for everyone if the whole place just fell into the sea
>>
Why cant England just fuck off? Why cant these cucks rebel like what America-san did back then?
>>
>>67850417
Even the Irish?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 682x400
Remove this problem. Only then will there be even the tiniest chance of peace.
>>
why was britain so willing to give up the rest of its empire but is determined to hold on to a piece of a bullshit island filled with potato niggers?
>>
File: anglo-saxon flags.jpg (77 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
anglo-saxon flags.jpg
77 KB, 720x540
>>67850701
What are the Orangemen about anyway?

Every Irish Catholic I've met says they're like the Ku Klux Klan. But as an American, all I see is a bunch of fat guys in funny orange vests and Bowler hats.
>>
>>67850823
Pride I suppose.

Also, Northern Ireland is much closer to the UK proper than Rhodesia or Malaysia are.
>>
>>67850839
Very few people in the rest of the UK give a shit about Northern Ireland. The place is an economic burden

The reason it's still in the UK is simply because the majority of people in Northern Ireland want it to be
>>
>>67850839
I have three out of the five flags you have there (Britain, Rhodesia, South Africa)
>>
>>67851391
Meant to reply to >>67850823
>>
>>67850839
Watch Ross kemp in Belfast to give you a fair idea. You have no idea pal they be told they can't march through a small certain area (their musics horrible also) and they chimp out and cry muh identity muh struggle etc. I don't mind Protestants most I know are generally dead on and don't care about this religion craic, others however make my blood boil.
>>
Nobody gives a shit. Ireland is essentially the Mexico of Europe. I don't give a shit and won't give a shit until they start bombing and shooting and shit in which case I'll probably shitpost about it.
>>
>>67850279
All I know is that the Irish Catholics are outbreeding the Protestants.
>>
File: Ulster pro.jpg (126 KB, 852x710) Image search: [Google]
Ulster pro.jpg
126 KB, 852x710
>>67850279

Wouldn't mind moving there when im a bit older and setting up a family, tb h

heard its the whitest part of the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2YnE3HWMX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bbleL0ByQ
>>
>>67851553
Horrible music? You ignorant little shit
>>
>>67852181
They can shove those lambeg drums up their asses
>>
And get this Union Jack off my posts, I'm fucking Irish
>>
>>67852505
I doubt they'd fit. Flutes however ... Drums are great, especially when they pass catholic churches and get absolutely hammered haaaaaa. It makes Catholics cry and chimp out worse than niggers at a black lives matter riot.
>>
>>67850453
The Protestants in Northern Ireland aren't even English as such. They're mostly Lowland Scots, Border Reivers.

>>67850279
I'm Cornish so I can't even pretend to care on the grounds of muh heritage. As a general rule, though, I dislike Protestants who fancy themselves "anti-papist". Orangemen are weirdos to boot. That's about the extent of my thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>67851522
South Africa's probably the most interesting of the bunch.

It's four flags combined into one (and quite multicultural considering the Boers and the British generally were trying to kill each other for a long time).
>>
>>67852943
>>67852505
>>67851553

idk

They do a pretty good rendition of Bonnie Blue Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1R7Q1MaaX4
>>
>>67852943
And passing schools and then proceeding to piss in them throw bottles etc
Degenerate fucks
>>
>>67850701
Ah yes, it's the Orangemen who are planting bombs underneath prison officers' cars! Silly me for thinking it was Irish dissidents.

Orangemen are shitheads but they're barely doing shit to cause violence. Smartminded unionists and nationalists just ignore them.
>>
>>67851553
>>67851741

Personally, I support the Loyalists' basic position of keeping Ulster in the United Kingdom out of political convenience.

The Republic of Ireland has repeatedly said they have no intention of annexing Northern Ireland even if the majority voted in favor of it and considering how economically depressed it is, it's unlikely they're gonna change that position any time soon.

Loyalists pretty much win by default there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkFlepB1_7w
>>
>>67853796
Also, the greatest conservative politician to ever live was an Ulster unionist.
>>
>>67853945
I thought Enoch Powell was Welsh?
>>
>>67854055
You don't have to be Northern Irish to be an ulster unionist lad. He was a member of parliament for the Ulster Unionist Party for 13 years.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.