[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the last great president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 24
Is it just me, or have we not had a more American president since this man took office? Every president since has been slowly eroding the constitution to make this country more of a shithole.
>>
File: jfksexy.gif (807 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
jfksexy.gif
807 KB, 370x330
>>67850174
Disagree. JFK was the last great President.

Besides Obama and Clinton of course.
>>
literally who
>>
File: primo my man.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
primo my man.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkwZDRB3tZo
>>
>>67850174
Who is that in the pic? Must have been before my time.
>>
File: jackson.jpg (702 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
702 KB, 1500x1125
>>67850174
>implying jackson wasn't the greatest POTUS to breathe American air

trail of tears yourself, faggot
>>
Honest Abe>Reagan and trump will MAGA
>>
File: j_hanson_portrait_bw_p9b4.gif (24 KB, 251x361) Image search: [Google]
j_hanson_portrait_bw_p9b4.gif
24 KB, 251x361
>>67850454
>not John Hanson

First president and a black man no less.
>>
>>67850454
>das not Polk
>>
File: coolidge.jpg (121 KB, 1024x1457) Image search: [Google]
coolidge.jpg
121 KB, 1024x1457
>>67850174
CALVIN COOLIDGE WAS THE ULTIMATE PRESIDENT.

He was a literal Dindu. That's exactly how the Prez should be.
>>
File: jeff.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
130 KB, 1200x1200
>>67850174
There was this guy.

We should've had the Articles of Confederation.
>>
>>67850614
WE
>>
>>67850520
Abe was a tyrant
>>
File: that came from the side.webm (866 KB, 330x272) Image search: [Google]
that came from the side.webm
866 KB, 330x272
>>67850321
JFK was a threat, so they took care of him,

>implying some loser wannabe commie fired 3 shots with precision in under 5 seconds
>>
>>67850711
>We should've had the Articles of Confederation.
My nigga. There are so few of us who truly get it.
>>
>>67850773
WUZ
>>
>>67850174
the things i hate washington for are more agregeious than any other president. he literally hanged people himself for refusing to accept a federal government. and i cannot ever forgive him for that.

but he did it himself. and i can never give enough respect for that. the man was the fucking president.

i understand that it was a different time. and that the insurections required a different brand of justice. but if gerogie was alive today i would hope he would stand up with us against a bought and paid for congress.
>>
>>67850808
Yea well my 5 dollar bill says otherwise faggot
>>
>>67850907
PREZIDENT
>>
>>67850321
>JFK was the last great President.
JFK is a meme sandwiched between two superior presidents.
>>67850454
Teddy Roosevelt and Jefferson were better faggot ;)
>>
>>67851028
Jackson won the real war for independence and killed the bank. I'll duel you over this.
>>
>>67850809
it was the umbrella man
>>
>>67851155
>nd killed the bank
muh rothschild nonsense
>>
>>67851155
And yet the bank lives
>>
>>67850809
Is that real footage?

>>67850808
yes

>>67850866
I think that the whole reason the US has done so well is that the Constitution makes the government super ineffective at changing policy, and we started out with nearly maximum freedom. If we had kept the Articles we might still be free.
>>
>>67851228
japan won't be alive for much longer
>>
>>67851207
why are you here?

>>67851228
thanks to hoover
>>
>>67851028
>implying LBJ wasn't one of the 3 worst presidents in the history of the USA.
>>
>>67851294
>is that real footage?
yes it is, its the zapruder film, can be found anywhere.
>>
>>67851028
>>JFK is a meme sandwiched between two superior presidents.

JFK was a better Prez than Eisenhower. That's why they killed him.

I'm surprised to hear /pol claim that LBJ was a good president though.
>>
>>67850423
i don't want to watch this if it's negative. that's one of those things i'd rather be bluepilled on
>>
File: 1454567442505.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454567442505.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>67851432
>JFK was a better Prez than Eisenhower
>>
>>67851294
That is pretty much how I see it. It is easier to influence state government and reign it in when there are problems. It is nearly impossible to do this at the federal level. It took a while, but it is so overgrown and corrupt that it is beyond repair.
>>
>>67851432
He's JIDF, bro
>>
Fpbp first president best president
>>
>>67851336
>why are you here?
This is the place that convinced me le rothschild conspiracy is just a meme. All the "evidence" is fabricated
>>
>>67851409
They never showed the gore part on TV so I've never seen it. That's crazy shit.
>>
>>67851340
He wasn't. Bush was the worst of all time. Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Buchanan, Nixon, Andrew Johnson were all pretty shitty too.

Also, Harrison was a retard for getting pneumonia and having the shortest presidency in history.

LBJ was nowhere near any of them. The economy did amazing under him but he loses points for the Vietnam War.
>>
>>67850423
Took me a couple of days to listen to the whole thing. Never would have guessed Washington was such a turd. Truly Jackson was the most based ever.
>>
>>67850809
I can't bear to see my favourite president get killed like that.

Yeah it definitely Oswald. That killshot came from behind the fence on the grassy knoll
>>
>>67851582
sure it is, schlomo
>>
>>67851585
What's TV?
>>
>>67851671
>>>67850809
>>67850809

Definitely NOT oswald. Typo.
>>
File: kkk-albert-pike.png (156 KB, 400x622) Image search: [Google]
kkk-albert-pike.png
156 KB, 400x622
>>67850174

Jewcum-guzzling masonic faggots the lot of them.
The founding /b/reeders were never great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oe10XTea2k
>>
>>67851588
>Bush was the worst of all time
How fucking retarded are you? Bush is nowhere near as bad as Buchanan. Hell, Carter is almost as bad.
>The economy did amazing under him
He left Nixon a shitshow economy
>Nixon
Nixon was amoral, but brilliant in some ways.
>>
>>67851445
Same. Even after listening to it and knowing the truth, I will choose the legends over the history on this one subject.
>>
>>67851696
>focus on le rothschildz goy, it's all a conspiracy so there's no point in voting, since I control all the candidates! definitely don't vote for Trump!
Nice try, Ben Schekelowitz
>>
File: 1457402948203.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1059) Image search: [Google]
1457402948203.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1059
>>67851854
>Even after listening to it and knowing the truth, I will choose the legends over the history on this one subject
aw fugg
>>
>>67851815
>Jewcum-guzzling masonic faggots the lot of them.
>The founding /b/reeders were never great.
As opposed to the empire they seceded from, which literally needed a Jewish family to finance its wars three decades later
>>
>>67851947
>that ridiculous strawman
>>
File: jimmycarterjobsperyear.png (7 KB, 498x282) Image search: [Google]
jimmycarterjobsperyear.png
7 KB, 498x282
>>67851842
>How fucking retarded are you? Bush is nowhere near as bad as Buchanan. Hell, Carter is almost as bad.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think this? Other than inflation caused by an oil shortage (which started under Nixon), Carter actually had a pretty decent economic record.

The Carter economy created over 10 million jobs in just 4 years. That's one of the best records ever. That's 10x more than the Bush economy did in 8 years.

>He (LBJ) left Nixon a shitshow economy

TIL 3.5% unemployment is a shitshow economy. How stupid are you?
>>
>>67851615
>Never would have guessed Washington was such a turd.
He wasn't, don't get your information from a fucking canadacuck. He was based, especially in his farewell address
>Hence, likewise, they will avoid the necessity of those overgrown military establishments which, under any form of government, are inauspicious to liberty, and which are to be regarded as particularly hostile to republican liberty. In this sense it is that your union ought to be considered as a main prop of your liberty, and that the love of the one ought to endear to you the preservation of the other.
>>
>Implying Teddy Roosevelt wasn't American enough

the man literally got shot in the chest, survived a bullet wound, beat up his assailant nearly to death, and delivered one of his most rousing speeches after which he received medical treatment.

Read a book faggots.
>>
File: 1453768361456.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453768361456.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>67852323
You literally called Bush worse than the president who facilitated the Civil War. Every major scholar disagrees with you, but I'm sure you're right.
>The Carter economy created over 10 million jobs in just 4 yea
The economy is more than jobs, and the presidency is more than economics. I see you in these threads shilling the same regurgitated infographics. You're an imbecile.
>At the time Nixon took office in 1969, inflation was at 4.7 percent—its highest rate since the Korean War. The Great Society had been enacted under Johnson, which, together with the Vietnam War costs, was causing large budget deficits. Unemployment was low, but interest rates were at their highest in a century.
Nice try faggot.
>>
>>67851515
He was.

Eisenhower had a few strokes and was pretty fucked up for most of his 2nd term.

JFK was so good they had to kill him. JFK put us on the fucking moon.
>>
File: lossy-page1-800px-JKP.tif.jpg (234 KB, 800x1156) Image search: [Google]
lossy-page1-800px-JKP.tif.jpg
234 KB, 800x1156
taking this time to represent my main man james k. polk aka the nigga who got shit done and then died
>>
>>67852574
>JFK put us on the fucking moon.
Nah pretty sure that was NASA.
>s pretty fucked up for most of his 2nd term.
He was in great health for 80% of his second term. lel
>>
>>67852557
>You literally called Bush worse than the president who facilitated the Civil War.

Facilitated?

Buddy if you didn't know that the Civil War had been brewing for decades before Buchanan then you're fucking clueless about American history.

From the 1820 Missouri Compromise and even sooner.

The founding fathers couldn't resolve slavery and left it up to future generations.

The Civil War was damn near inevitable.

Buchanan was a shit tier president and easily the 2nd worst behind Bush but it's not like he caused the Civil War. It didn't even start until Lincoln was president.

I say Bush is the worst because there is literally no other president who took America from such a position of strength all the way to the brink of near total collapse. Bush managed did that in just 8 years. The US was on top of the world in 2000. By the time he was finished, America was on its knees.

>>At the time Nixon took office in 1969, inflation was at 4.7 percent

I could just as easily say the economy is more than the inflation rate.

It was 4.4% when he entered office, not 4.7.

The Korean War was only in the prior decade so it's not like you're going that far back.

The inflation rate tripled under Nixon/Ford to over 12% so they were a lot worse.
>>
>>67852749
>Nah pretty sure that was NASA.

Pretty sure that was JFK being a great leader who inspired a great nation and led the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFvJog2dMw

Watch the speech.
>>
Nigga have you even HEARD of Andrew Jackson?
>>
File: 17inskeep-blog427.jpg (62 KB, 427x582) Image search: [Google]
17inskeep-blog427.jpg
62 KB, 427x582
>>67850454
soon. Jackson will rise again soon
>>
>>67850866
>>67850711

>We should've had the Articles of Confederation.

Wow holy shit anti federalists pls go

>>67851294

>If we had kept the Articles we might still be free.

Probably not. State governments are at least as tyrannical as the federal government, if not more. At the founding, the bill of rights wasnt meant to apply to state governments, which meant that they had no federal restriction on searches or seizures, banning seditious speech, etc.

If we just stuck with the articles of confederation disputes would inevitably start between the states, or between the states and a foreign nation, which would just result in endless turmoil or being conquered by a foreign power.

>>67851518

>It is easier to influence state government and reign it in when there are problems.

Yeah but the flip side to easy 'reigning in' is that local officials cave to public pressure, which usually is on the side of violating rights than protecting them. State level judges for example are usually elected, which means they arent truly independent and impartial.

Seriously why is this a meme that the public wants to protect rights? They dont. People are the enemy of rights. Its people who form insane mobs and witch hunt each other, not the government.
>>
File: obamainflation.png (21 KB, 636x230) Image search: [Google]
obamainflation.png
21 KB, 636x230
>>67852557
Hey faggot. If LBJ was shit according to you because of "high" inflation, then would you agree that Obama is a great president because of low inflation?

You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>67853027
>Buddy if you didn't know that the Civil War had been brewing for decades before Buchanan then you're fucking clueless about American history.
And most historican blame him for sitting on his hands isntead of preventing it. No one knew an actual calamity like that was in the making, or at least most weren't aware of it.
> before Buchanan then you're fucking clueless about American history.
t. man who disagrees with every important scholar
>The founding fathers couldn't resolve slavery and left it up to future generations.
Ah, I see. You don't actually know anything, you're just shitposting. Slavery was an issue, but not exactly the sole or even main issue.
>h all the way to the brink of near total collapse.
We were not near the brink of collapse, you drama queen
> America was on its knees.
keeeeeek, as opposed toe the civil war or the great depression, or the whtie house being burned down in 1812
> Nixon/Ford
Why group him with Ford? Cheap as fuck
>>
>>67853382
That is why states have constitutions. Not sure where you live, but we do a better job of protecting constitutional rights here than the feds do.
>>
>>67853474
>Hey faggot. If LBJ was shit according to you because of "high" inflation, then would you agree that Obama is a great president because of low inflation?
I'm a fan of Obama.
>You can't have it both ways.
You most certainly can. Various economic situations call for various policies and allowances.
>>
File: thxobama14millionjobs.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thxobama14millionjobs.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>67853584
>I'm a fan of Obama.

Good so am I.

Now fuck off. Bush was the worst. And even if you wanna say that he was 2nd worst behind Buchanan, that isn't saying much either.

JFK was the last great. But Obama doesn't get anywhere near enough credit for averting another Republican Great Depression.

I stand by my statement. No President took America from such a position of strength to such a position of weakness like George Bush did. Maybe you could make a case for Hoover. But he'd be the only one.
>>
>>67853382
>At the founding, the bill of rights wasnt meant to apply to state governments, which meant that they had no federal restriction on searches or seizures, banning seditious speech, etc.

Are you suggesting that this was the condition under the articles because the bill of rights did not exist until the Constitution was written and we're only included due to anti-federalist sentiments that were going to prevent adoption in all 13 colonies.

Anti-federalist concerns about growth of federal power, the office of the president absorbing greater power, etc. have all come true.
>>
>>67853496

>Slavery was an issue,

Be fair. He didnt say it wasnt an issue he just said they couldnt resolve it. (In fact, doesnt 'they couldnt resolve it' presuppose it was an issue? Why are you correcting him like a jackass?)
>>
>>67853959
Why do people keep saying that job growth/economic growth are presidential achievements?

Just why?
>>
>>67850614
WE WUZ PRESIDENTS AND SHEEIIIT
>>
>>67850174
passes law that benefits him, taxes farmers without representation, uses troops to enforce his taxes.
>>
>Now fuck off. Bush was the worst. And even if you wanna say that he was 2nd worst behind Buchanan, that isn't saying much either.
No serious historian agrees with you, fuck off imbecile
>JFK was the last great
Clinton was.
>I stand by my statement
That's good, because no one else does.
>No President took America from such a position of strength to such a position of weakness like George Bush did. Maybe you could make a case for Hoover. But he'd be the only one.
Buchana and Hoover both did. Moreover, Bush's fuckups were minor compared to those of them- the US was not in as much danger as you proclaim so loudly, and the originas of the financial collapse precede Bush. Bush himself tried to address it preemptively, but congress wouldn't cooperate.
>>67854179
>Be fair. He didnt say it wasnt an issue he just said they couldnt resolve it. (In fact, doesnt 'they couldnt resolve it' presuppose it was an issue? Why are you correcting him like a jackass?)
I didn't say he did.
>>
>>67853959
forgot to quote you senpai
>>67854528
>>
>>67851028
LBJ is one of the worst presidents in US history.
>>
>>67854132

>Are you suggesting that this was the condition under the articles because the bill of rights did not exist until the Constitution was written and we're only included due to anti-federalist sentiments that were going to prevent adoption in all 13 colonies.

I dont know what you are asking. As I understand it, the constitution was ratified by all but two states, then two years later the amendments in the bill of rights were ratified. But it wasnt until the 14th amendment that the state governments had any obligation to adhere to the bill of rights.

The founders never intended for the bill of rights to be binding on state governments.

>Anti-federalist concerns about growth of federal power, the office of the president absorbing greater power, etc. have all come true.

Uh? Well, yes the federal government has more far more powers today than it had at the founding. But has it grown because public officials are elitist and greedy, or because the public is greedy and elected greedy officials? None of the founding fathers anticipated the the federal government would be as populist as it has been. Today the house, the senate, and the president are elected officials. The founders only intended for the house to be.

You say the anti-federalists concerns came true. Maybe, but what have also come into fruition are the problems anticipated by the federalists, that the federal government would just become a bitch to political trends, and uninformed public opinion.
>>
>>67850808
So was Andrew Jackson and Tricky Dick, but pol still loves them.
>>
>>67854528

>I didn't say he did.

Then why say 'Slavery was an issue' if it wasnt a point of contention?

So you thought he thought 'Slavery was an issue', and you just wanted to echo that back to him?

You arent good at this conversation stuff.
>>
>>67854899
>Andrew "killed the bank" Jackson
>Tyrant
>>
>>67854949
Jesus, you're a real autist.
>Slavery was an issue, but...
You see how that directly admits that thought it was an issue
>You arent good at this conversation stuff.
lel sure thing asperger
>>
>>67855105

Aight you are right I lose.
>>
>>67850174
The President use to be a militaristic leader that was decisions for the sake of our country. Not some diplomat that tries to please every begger country like Isreal.
>>
>>67850174
>actually an extremely shitty president
>only gets credited as """"good"""" because he was the first and didn't hold onto the office for the rest of his life
>implying the most American president is James "I wrote the fucking Constitution, the Bill of fucking Rights, AND cucked Britain" Madison
>>
>>67855243
That made
>>
>>67855209
Don't ever fucking reply to me again
>>
File: demsbettermorejobs.jpg (114 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
demsbettermorejobs.jpg
114 KB, 475x263
>>67854262
Cause there's a clear pattern.
>>
>>67855407
What the fuck is wrong with that scale
>>
>>67852332
As much as I dislike it, the information is solid as rock. No man is perfect, not even Washington.

Also it's a known fact that the Americans had a hand in starting the Sevens years war
>>
File: LxfpfV8.png (875 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
LxfpfV8.png
875 KB, 1023x800
>implying andrew mutha fucka jackson wasnt the best president ever
>>
>>67853382
I want the Alexander Hamilton dick suckers to leave. I am glad that king-making, money-laundering, philandering nigger died on my birthday.

Aaron Burr stopped this country from rapidly turning into a copy kingdom of Great Britain.
>>
>>67850174
The king that gave up the crown. Definitely GOAT.
>>
>>67855798
>Aaron Burr

You mean the guy who tried on three separate occasions to rip the union apart, while it was still in it's infancy?

fuck off
>>
>>67850174
Bill Clinton.
>>
File: 875.jpg (212 KB, 469x607) Image search: [Google]
875.jpg
212 KB, 469x607
>>67853103
>A sea of White, tie-wearing men.
It's beautiful
>>
>>67850174
say what you want about Jimmy Carter but there is no better christian alive today other than him

the man is 90 and dying of cancer and still doing manual labor to help people. maybe not the best president but he's certainly a role model of mine.
>>
>>67853959
Is this the number that counts people who looked for a job as employed?
>>
>>67856112
>A fucking leaf

Why are you up past your sharia curfew?
>>
>>67856524
kys retard
>>>/trash/
>>
>>67855497
It's average annual job growth per president.
>>
>>67856327
This is a chart of monthly job creation.

Try to apply your debunked talking points correctly please.
>>
File: whitegenocide.jpg (65 KB, 593x294) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.jpg
65 KB, 593x294
>>67850321

Here's what JFK did for us
>>
>>67850614
http://teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20309
>>
>>67856790

I love how there are never any sources cited in these shit tier infographics.
>>
>>67853959
>>67855407
The creation of govt jobs doesn't count cuck. A talking head isn't responsible for job growth because the president doesn't have the power to institute such things as per what the constitution states.
>>
>>67857361
Those charts are of private sector job creation moron.
>>
>>67857338

I agree, it is annoying. There are sort of sources, it points you in the right direction, you have to look it up yourself.

This one is true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Immigration

The act basically made it ok to take immigrants from 3rd world countries. Prior to that we preferred them from Northern/Western Europe.
>>
>>67856790
He took America from 89% white to 87%?

By the way I highly doubt those numbers accurate.

90% white?

Niggers alone were over 10% of the population.

You're saying there was negative of everything else?

I blame white southern conservatives for bringing so many niggers into the country in the first place.

Typical lazy white southern conservatives, didn't want to work on the farm.

>MUH cheap labor

They're the same way today except they use Mexicans.

Fucking southerners man.
>>
>>67855407

Literally worst graph ever.
>>
>>67857418
Provided by govt stimulus. Same fucking thing.
>>
>>67851432
no one here seriously thinks LBJ was a good pres besides that guy.
>>
>>67857643
The stimulus was in 2009 moron and it averted another Republican Great Depression.
>>
>>67857839

Uh oh. Retard detected. Get out leaf.
>>
>>67857597
>Niggers alone were over 10% of the population.
No?
>>
>>67858005

Just ignore him he clearly doesn't know anything.
>>
File: canada.png (285 KB, 1861x1081) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
285 KB, 1861x1081
>>67857597

He introduced an immigration act that let in a bunch of brown people you stupid fucking Canadian shitposter. They don't immigrate here overnight.

God why do you Canadians lack critical thinking skills.
>>
>>67858005
>Update
>>67858070

Yes. They were over 10% in 1960.

So you morons actually believe there were absolutely no asians or hispanics in America?
>>
>>67858213
>God why do you Canadians lack critical thinking skills.

>1965 Immigration Act

JFK was dead.

>Why'd JFK do it!

Fucking /pol/tards man
>>
>>67858213
Right. I forgot. Laws can't be changed after 1965 and Republicans never won another election.

Fucking conservatards.
>>
>>67858250

>'The' stimulus

It's past your bedtime
>>
op you have some conservative bias

but yeah he was fucking based
>>
>>67857597
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
>>
>>67858319
I'll what is a will for 100, Alex.
Dumb cuck, LBJ carried out policies that JFK wanted to achieve. Regardless that he was dead, he was still responsible for them.
>>
>>67858398
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

Yeah that thing that averted another Republican Great Depression and has led to 72 straight months of private sector job creation, the longest streak in American history.

Let me explain something to you retards. You see, whereas you're such fucking morons, you think it's a wise investment to squander trillions bombing countries.

Democrats actually think it's a good idea to spend money on infrastructure, rebuilding this country.

Fucking morons.

You ever wonder why it's called the Eisenhower Interstate Highway system?

Eisenhower must be rolling in his grave at you braindead baboons. What has happened to his party.
>>
>>67858379

>what is the Civil Rights movement

Thanks for that JFK

Good luck repealing immigration that lets in brown people now that we're all "equal"

see here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Immigration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Civil_rights

That's what we get for being "progressive" and electing a Catholic into office.
>>
>>67858560
Yeah I looked at it and I was right.

Agreed?
>>
File: usimmigrationintake.jpg (22 KB, 356x536) Image search: [Google]
usimmigrationintake.jpg
22 KB, 356x536
>>67858562
>Regardless that he was dead, he was still responsible for them.

Lol that's a new one.

But yet Bush still DINDU NUFFIN.

Bush kept us safe on 9/11 right?

I guess Republicans are such retards that they don't know how to change laws after 1965. Unless of course it's to deregulate the banking industry.

By the way immigration is a federal responsibility you moron. It's not like the government can't control it.

Why do you think George HW Bush imported the all time record high of immigrants you moron.

Clinton and Obama both reduced immigration you stupid fuck.
>>
>>67858756
#notallcatholics
>>
>>67858720

I can link too:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulus_(economics)

There hasn't been just one stimulus in history. You are in dire need of an economics textbook. Like I said, time for bed leaf.
>>
I've been told Woodrow Wilson was a conservative badass. And id like to believe that.

This thread has inspired me to find out what he did in office. Can anyone here shed some light?
>>
>>67859045
What point are you even trying to make retard.
>>
>>67858720
>>67858963

Why are you guys always defending liberals and liberal policies on here? Seriously what's your problems?
>>
>>67859059
Brought in the best bank America ever had.

Single handedly won WW1 as well.
>>
>>67850174
>criticizing presidents past Washington for eroding the constitution
>Madison literally wrote it
smdh
>>
>>67859135
Is that not allowed? I like arguing with right wing retards.
>>
>>67859188
>MUH era of good feelings
>>
>>67858963
Just because I am a conservative and a republican doesn't mean I would have supported those neo-cons. Pat Buchanan is the man I would have voted for.
>>
>>67859201

What's to argue? JFK introduced Civil Rights movement and Immigration act that let us take in brown people for cheap labor. Our country has been in a decline ever since.
>>
>>67850174
He illegally put down a rebellion against tyranny. Motherfucker should have hung.
>>
>>67859157
>Liking the federal reserve

Okay that's how I know you're a shitposter. Soros get off 4chan and fuck with another country for the rest of the week.
>>
>>67859301
Cause before that, white southern conservatives never did anything extreme for cheap labor.
>>
>>67859444
Lol the Whiskey rebellion?

Those original Teatards got rekt.
>>
>>67859469
I'll be honest that was my first shitpost. I was fucking you guys with that one. I know how much you hate the Fed. But it's weird how you claim to hate Jews yet you love Netanyahu and love Trump who has a Jewish daughter.
>>
>have we not had a more American president

Posts British person
>>
>>67859488

They didn't have rights and were mostly under our complete control. Even if they did, what point are you trying to make? Brown people still ruined the country and JFK made it 100x worse, you can literally map the decline of proportional white population and thus political control since this policy was passed. You're just making this liberals vs conservatives and I don't give a shit about either party.

So what's your point stupid faggot?
>>
>>67859618
>that was my first shitpost
welcome to 4chan
>>
False. Teddy Roosevelt was the last great president.
>>
>>67859618
Ivanka married a jew. Not born into it. Besides jewish people are alright. The real people that need to be taken from power (who give jews bad publicity) are the ones that screw everything for everyone. Actively creating wars for more money, spreading dissension in calm nations, gradually making items cost more while the dollar loses value, etc.

The world needs to be freed from such tyrants.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.