[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transcending the toxic culture war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1454188382147.jpg (129 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
1454188382147.jpg
129 KB, 780x600
Honestly, as far as policy matters are concerned, I'm a liberal in that I want some fairly lax unemployment policies and a lot of tax-and-spend on R&D/infrastructure.

However, my political party (the Democrats) have been long taken-over by SJW's and other identity politics faggots for the past thirty or so years.

I hate this shit. Can the damage be undone?

>mfw i just wanted to fund nasa and fix the roads
>>
File: image.png (918 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
918 KB, 750x1334
>>67849837

I'm with ya senpai
>>
File: 1443164944236.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1443164944236.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>>67849837
>tfw support Keynesian economics, but socially conservative
>>
>>67850804
basically a nazi m8
>>
Can the damage be undone?

No.

We need to rethink how we elect people so that we have proportional representation. If we have 8 or 9 parties, you will be able to join one that is like you.
>>
>>67849837

social conservative (or moderate)/fiscal liberal is the pariah black sheep of the US

you're shit out of luck

vote trump he's the closest
>>
>>67850804
Me to Huckabear
>>
>>67849837
Is having religion out of my personal life (marry who you want, abortion is on your own conscience), funding for infrastructure, freedom of speech/privacy, and guns too much to ask?
>>
>>67851058
I guess I'm a moderate? Idgaf about gays either way and women can get a job or stay in the kitchen, their choice, just don't act like pinup models on my desk amount to photo rape
>>
>>67851759
Yes, pretty much

Blame Reagan.
>>
>>67849837
I'm right there with you man.
>>
>>67849837
I know how you feel.

It's funny to me that as a classic liberal, the only place I feel I have real freedom of speech is on 4chan. Everywhere else free speech is trumped by "Muh cultural opreshun" and "Muh mansplaining".
>>
I consider myself both fiscally and socially liberal, but the left has been hijacked by whiny brats and actual racists. Plus people who defend the most dangerously close-minded and violent religion ever.
>>
>>67849837
Anon you've got it twisted, the Dems only milk SJW types for money. They could give less of a fuck about actually addressing their concerns. The real problem with the dems is that they not only pander to the muh identity politics types, but that they ALSO don't actually invest in the infrastructure in this country.
>>
>>67851759
our best hope is when the GOP disintegrates it rebuilds into something like this. but that's not likely
>>
>>67849837
you have to give up and they gave to reformulate

democrats convinced themselves that the race card and gender card were enough to win any argument
they simply became the most uninformed. its why they support the refugees. its why they stiff refer to the debunked wage gap and why they still support the illegals
>>
>>67849837
There is a point at which spending more yields less. We passed it several decades ago.

And honestly, why do they even bother collecting taxes, when they routinely spend double and triple the amount of tax revenue in a year. They are going to spend as much as they want, regardless of how much money that have, because they have an unlimited source of borrowing (thanks to the Fed buying t-bills, regardless of cost or ability to be repaid).

The whole fucking thing is a ponzi scheme, and taxes give the appearance that it isn't already out of control. Also, when they cut taxes, people FEEL like they won a victory, despite still being forced to give the government money or go to jail.
>>
>>67849837
You know that roads are on the radar of most of the right? Hell, you could probably persuade them to fund the NASA too, in exchange for your anti-SJ support...
>>
>>67849837
The revolution is on the right, get in on the action now. We could use your talent and your energy. All is forgiven.
>>
>>67853786
OP here. I was going to vote for Bernie until he went full SJ recently. Now I'm very likely voting for Trump.
>>
>>67853152
This desu, I've pretty much been ostracised by my most of my friends and had to cut the rest out of my life. Gf is the only one I have left
>>
>>67849837
you gotta a point there. unsatified conservatives, by that I mean people that want smaller government, and low tax rates to make it easier for inverstiments to occur and businesses to grow, can always go vote for the libertarian party if they dont mind socially liberal policies and their major concern in economic policies. unsatisfied democrats have nowhere to go. voting libertarian would be vote for smaller government which means less government services and programs inclunding healthcare. Democrats are not willing to give up on that to vote libertarian. Some republicans are willing to give up on marijuana and same sex marriage issues and vote libertarian.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.