[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: verysadfeels.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
verysadfeels.png
21 KB, 400x400
Look, /pol/, I know this isn't the best place to ask, but at least the majority here are rational and emotionally mature enough, compared to the rest of the boards which is filled with bleeding heart libshits.

So my problem is that a friend of mine hates being male and decided he'll become a tranny. Now the problem is that he's 30. So there's no way he'll pass as a woman even after the hormones stuff and the surgery and I know he'll regret it.
Maybe if he done it in his teen years it'd be fine, but even then... no.
I mean if it took him 30 years to try to accept what he was given by nature, why quit now?
Is there a point in telling him to just stay as a guy or I should just accept it?
>>
>>67847094
>hungary
doesn't hungary put them into camps?
call a cop
>>
Tell him that you support him but also tell him that he won't look like a woman because he's too old.
>>
Tell your friend the same thing you're telling us.

Most tranny regretted it after surgery.
>>
If it were me? I'd tell him to seek psychiatric help. I'd tell him that it's not rational or healthy that he wants to be a woman and that it won't fix any of his problems. I'd tell him it won't make him any happier or like himself anymore. Lastly I'd say that if he actually went through with the procedure I would never speak to his weird, faggot ass again.
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>at least the majority here are rational and emotionally mature enough
>>
>>67847094
This is philosopher (or maybe psychologist?)-tier, but find an only moderately autistic way to tell him to restructure the core of his identity, such that gender and genitals don't matter nearly as much as an optimally functioning body, which serves a functioning mind. HRT and the surgery both fuck up the body for life.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 449x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 449x561
>>67847094
>at least the majority here are rational and emotionally mature enough

Just tell him what u said here
>>
>>67847094
Tell him to stop being such a poof
>>
>>67847435
Kek
>>
>>67847180
No, you got that mixed up. You were thinking about germany and the jews, not trannies. But that was ages ago...
>>67847211
Yeah I told him I support him, but I gotta tell the last part, I figuratively didn't have the balls and soon neither will he. Literally.
>>67847252
I told him that they commit suicide all the time after the surgery, but he was adamant on that being true but before surgery not after it. After it happening, they are happier. Sadly this was irl, and I couldn't give him source.
>>67847362
>If it were me? I'd tell him to seek psychiatric help. I'd tell him that it's not rational or healthy that he wants to be a woman and that it won't fix any of his problems. I'd tell him it won't make him any happier or like himself anymore.
I will tell him this eventually. He told me he'll went to a shrink about it and will again before the surgery and the hormones so that's a good thing.
> Lastly I'd say that if he actually went through with the procedure I would never speak to his weird, faggot ass again.
I will, but it will be shitty.
>>67847435
DUDE LEAF LMAO
>>67847802
Oooh, that's a good one, thanks, I'll try this.
>>67847833
You forgot the rest.
>compared to the rest of the boards which is filled with bleeding heart libshits.
It's true. But also trivial.
>>67847926
Yeah, I couldn't get him to explain his sexuality. Responded with "it's complicated".
>>67847936
Don't post in my thread, roach.
>>
>>67847094
Tell him to save himself the time and just suicide now. At least he'll die without a mutilated body and shattered psyche.
>>
>>67848669
I don't get it. We are talking about a godfearing person here. Anti abortion and pretty redpilled on politics too.
I guess some people only accept truths that are not uncomfy to them.

Anyway, thanks for the answers, /pol/, I actually gathered new ideas from some responses so I'm satisfied. I'll be heading off now, cheers!
>>
>>67847094
Explain that being a tranny isn't the same as being a woman and he may be very disappointed in what can actually be done. Almost nobody is perfectly happy with their body image and it's something we all need to learn to live with.
>>
File: nope.png (1 MB, 930x1298) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
1 MB, 930x1298
>>67847094
>a friend of mine hates being male

Romans 1
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
>>
File: 1369607572644.png (10 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1369607572644.png
10 KB, 405x344
>>67849534
>Almost nobody is perfectly happy with their body image and it's something we all need to learn to live with.
Word. It just baffles me how someone who is close to being 30 doesn't know this.
>>67849821
I know I said that he's religious, but I don't think that this will help, thanks anyway, anon.
>>
>>67850418
>I don't think that this will help
God's told us that He gave them over to a reprobate mind. This person needs Jesus Christ.

And belief is a gift from Father God.

There's no way that I know of to help this person, except that you ask him to pray sincerely.

Only God can help these people.
>>
>>67847094
Beat him up in public,
otherwise your other friends might think you'r a faggot for hanging out with him
>>
Remind him that he isnt gonna magically look like a hot 18 year old girl and have sex all day like he imagines and sees online. He will just be an ugly man in a dress and never get laid with a body and mind ruined by hormones.

Tell him to talk spend a month as a women and see how he likes it, go out in a dress and make up and wig all day.
>>
>>67850927
He's not that pious.
>>67851206
He has been training in martial arts, while I only lift weighs. I saw him beat up multiple bigger dudes than him so I don't think I'd even get to throw a punch.
We also have relatives in common.
>>67851220
Well I saw "her" in a women's dress, makeup, that's how he broke the news to me.

Anyway, anons, I'm off to bed, not gonna watch this thread anymore. Thanks for the advices.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.