[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jews are back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
https://www.rt.com/usa/336042-anonymous-leak-trump-data/
>>
Hacked website
>>
wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>67845668
i swear to god the only thing these fat autistic cunts ever do is dox people and call it "war". Have they ever ACTUALLY done anything other than dox someone? its fucking public information disregarding the SS number. This is what happens when you let children on the internet.
>>
>>67846115
>General Sherman declared "Total war" on The South
>Jefferson Davis' social security number and address printed in the weekly news
>>
>>67846115
Anon, it's a 3 letter agency.
>>
>>67845668
How I know anonymous is government/liberal billionaire funded
1. Think about the individuals doing the hacking. Probably, middleclass, white, educated, shut ins, etc. They wouldn't be liberals. They would be sociopaths at worse, or white reclusive individuals that would dislike raucous black criminality and hivemind.
2. they definitely seem to hop on to social issues that aren't objectively unethical, just the ones unethical in the view of the extreme left (attacks things that would put an advantage into the hands of the corrupt left)
3. out of everything to dig up on actual criminals in politics, they're interested in Trump- why?

They come across as someone's attack dog, not a legitimate group advocating for human rights and social justice.
>>
Stop using anon and get another name you SJW cucks.
>>
>>67846249
top kek lad
>>
>>67846588
Anonymous started here, but eventually a doppelgänger of SJW faggots started using the name and imagery.

It's controlled opposition.
>>
>Leaking a public figure's private data

lol
>>
File: Anonymous.jpg (98 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous.jpg
98 KB, 750x600
Anonycucks """hacked""" Trump, ensuring he remains top of the news cycle and looks like a victim of criminal anarchists? Stumped.
>>
>We got Donald Trump's phone number and address!

He's not exactly hard to fucking find.
>>
>>67846820
If you look into it, Anonymous was always leftist faggots, most of /pol/ used to be leftist faggots and most of /b/ still is.

They would be pro-antifa if they weren't caught. The betrayer was probably the good guy that took the fucks down.
>>
I used to support Donald Trump but now that anonymous hacked him and revealed that Donald Trump Jr. is Donald Trump's son I #FeelTheBern
>>
File: Dh7i4uH.jpg (124 KB, 541x494) Image search: [Google]
Dh7i4uH.jpg
124 KB, 541x494
>>67845668
>total war

We shall defend our mother's basement, whatever the cost may be; we shall shitpost on the beaches, we shall shitpost in the trenches, we shall use basic data services to find and post our enemies' phone numbers and deliver many pizzas to their homes; we shall never surrender. We do not forgive, we do not forget, we do not pay rent, we do not do our own laundry; for we are ANONYMOUS.
>>
File: 14407017452903.jpg (15 KB, 264x314) Image search: [Google]
14407017452903.jpg
15 KB, 264x314
>>67845668
>anonymous
>>
>>67846588
That may be the case now, I think your analysis only fail in one regard, there are sufficient nu-males that have computer skills and are also far-left feminists etc.
>>
File: 1456356710693.jpg (53 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1456356710693.jpg
53 KB, 501x585
>>67845668
>Anonymous
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.