[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolutely based.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: rand tweets.png (64 KB, 606x526) Image search: [Google]
rand tweets.png
64 KB, 606x526
Absolutely based.
>>
>but the senate must consent
So Obongo's literally raping the senate?
>>
>>67845364

I'm sad he didn't get the nomination. I love you Rand, but now I'm helping get the First Trumpet to sound.
>>
>>67845628
It's okay though, I think he's much more effective in the senate.
>>
>>67845364

>The president can't nominate someone because they might have committed a constitutional over-reach, thus causing a conflict of interest

But under that logic, no president can nominate, because any of their actions can be retroactively considered unconstitutional over-reach.

He's literally going against a moderate. The guy is Posner levels of loved on both sides.
>>
>>67845364

Good. The guy they're nominating is totally anti-guns. Fuck him.

Not a Rand-fan but good for him. Step in the right direction in my eyes.
>>
>>67846075
He isn't a moderate you idiot. Liberal shills have rebranded him as one minutes after the announcement.
>>
>>67845364
Rand probably is better of in the senate, but he has a real fire under his ass, I wonder how he would be as president
>>
>>67846075
he's not a moderate, he's a "tough on crime" statist

he's going to make Apple decrypt all the iPhones
>>
>>67845364

All talk

He's a KEK and it will get through, the only reason thell block it is because they don't want to give trump ammo
>>
>>67845364
All I want is Rand to be Chief Justice of the Supreme court.

He's still young and would tear assholes.
>>
>>67847049

>Trained as a doctor
>Be chief justice

That's not how that works.
>>
God forbid the President try to do his job.
>>
>>67847234
He knows more about the consitution than most of those jewish shmucks currently on the sc
>>
>>67847234
Being a lawyer isn't a prerequisite
>>
>>67848312

There's no prerequisite, but literally every Supreme Court Justice has had Law training and accreditation.
>>
>>67848312
He's not going to have the depth necessary to understand the legal arguments and precedents brought before him.
>>
>>67848993
>>67848602
>>67847234

This is the problem.

The supreme court should be filled with people who know the Constitution forwards and backwards, and who will interpret the Constitution from a literal point of view, not like poetry.

Fuck activists and fuck the statists.
>>
>>67849270

>and who will interpret the Constitution from a literal point of view

You have no idea how constitutional interpretation happens.

Go read Martin v. Hunter Lessee
>>
>>67845960
This desu senpai.. he'll do more good for the midwest interest in the Senate then he ever could in the executive branch.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.