[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mass Effect Andromeda will feature the first female to male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1458266420425.jpg (46 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1458266420425.jpg
46 KB, 960x600
>Mass Effect Andromeda will feature the first female to male transgender main character in the Mass Effect series

Why are videogames so degenerate now, /pol/? Remember 10 years ago when you could just boot up a game and have fun, without worrying who you're triggering and by what actions?
>>
>>67842649
link?
>>
File: 44b.png (102 KB, 403x293) Image search: [Google]
44b.png
102 KB, 403x293
>>67842649
whats the point when you can be whatever gender you want to be in the game?
just make them one or the other
>>
>>67842649
Holy shit I'M FUCKING SICK OF EVERYONE EXPLOITING THIS PC TREND REEEEEEEEE

STOP FUCKING ADVERTISING YOUR GAMES BY BEING PROGRESSIVE FUCKING OFFF

That being said, I liked 1+2
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 650x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 650x458
hahahahaha.

ha...

this is probably fully fucking real, isn't it?
>>
>>67842951
>>67842809
Pre sure OP is a shitposter.

sage
>>
>>67842649
You've always been able to pick your gender in Mass Effect. Even 10 years ago when the first Mass Effect came out.

And don't give me some shit about 'They're pandering to diversity quotas" Bioware has had gay writers for decades. They want to tell stories about gay sex and have since the 90s.
>>
>>67843002

>i liked 2
>this retard probably thinks mass effect went bad in 3 or even just the ending of 3
>>
Wasn't ME3 supposed to be the horrible of that mediocre series? Or is Bioware just milking SJWs with shitty spin-offs?
>>
>no source
>flag

k
>>
>>67843041
they literally did this with DA:I, this wouldn't be surprising at all
>>
What do you expect from a series that has a writer who literally dislikes videogames and is only there for diversity?

Boycot it. Hit them where it hurts the most.
>>
>>67842649
U fucktards they're not degenerate because they want to be degenerate.
They want to have degeneracy in their games because they know you're gonna get mad as fuck and shill the game and they know lgbt cucks are gonna go like what a good game and shill the game.
tl;dr
>make some fags mad so they shill the game
>make some fags feel good so they shill the game

This is like with carmaggedon SO BLODY BAN IT PLS and got a shitload of fucking sales. Stop getting cucked by the marketing deparment pls.
>>
>>67843156
ME2 was the last game I've played. My job stole all my free time and joy out of my life.
>>
>>67843025
I'm pretty sure there was a FtM in the latest DA game, so honestly, this wouldn't be a surprise.

Though I'm not sure why Bioware would even need it in Mass Effect, as Asari are essentially genderless and may have a more masculine or feminine personality. That should satisfy the SJW.
>>
>>67843041
Yea, i think he's referring to being able to switch Sheps gender when you import a save.
>>
>>67843156
the only people who didn't like 2 were the ones who played 3 immediately after. By the end of two you had really no idea that the whole thing was pointless and that you could go from 1 to 3 without missing a beat. It wasn't until 3 came out that 2 became sort of bitter sweet. 1 was definitely my favorite, but 2 was ahead of 3 in every regard.
>>
File: 1434769627719.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1434769627719.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Videogames are only as degenerate as your taste in them.
>>
Real talk, has Bioware made a game worth playing since Dragon Age Origins?

I've been out of the loop and since all their shit is on that vaporware Origin I don't even know what they're doing anymore.
>>
>>67843025
It's Biowhore, of course it's real. In Ass Effect 3, the only hetero sexual romance interest for men was some broad who was modeled after a tranny.

With that said, I actually like their Dragon Age series. Too bad they gayed it up with DA2, and they advertised DA Cisquisition as some LGBT SJW rights bullshit. The funny part is that Inquisition actually doesn't have much to do with SJWs at all. It was just marketting.

Too bad they toned down the Dwarf & Qunari cultures which were both hard right wing traditionalist factions in Origins.
>>
>>67842649

you know, i hate sjws, but honestly it's you who seems pretty 'triggered' right now

its their product and bioware has been 'appealing' to this market for literal decades now.

just don't play it, its not like any ME was good past 1
>>
>>67842649
why do you care?
>>
>>67843518
that guy really knows how to werf flammen
>>
>>67843518
This. Plenty of red-pilled games out there. The Deus Ex series, Grand Strategy, Fallout, TES, Spec-Ops the Line, etc.

The degeneracy lurks in the casuals and blockbusters who try to pander to as wide as an audience as possible while being decent, instead of exceeding at pleasing the core fanbase that loves it.
>>
File: Ishygddt.jpg (120 KB, 699x666) Image search: [Google]
Ishygddt.jpg
120 KB, 699x666
>>67843637
No they haven't. Bioware only turned cancerous since ME2.

They used to make actual games with content, mechanics and effort. Now they just wave that rainbow faggot flag as hard as they can, and if anyone says their games are shit, then they just call them misogynists/racists/sexists/ableists.

They are the niggers of the video game industry.
>>
>>67843549
Inquisition is pretty good, but still nowhere near as great as Origins. The main problem is that the gameplay is more like a MMO now. At least it's not the travesty that DA2 was.

In Origins, playing as a Dwarf actually felt like a Dwarf. In the sense, that you felt that you came from a despotic, barbaric culture with ass backwards traditions. The Dwarves & Qunari of the DA lore both seem to be heavily modeled after ancient middle eastern kingdoms & religions where you can legally cool fools just because they insulted your ancestors.

That shit was awesome in Origins, Cisquisition is more of a generic fantasy.
In Inquisition, you're stuck playing as either an apostate Qunari who doesn't follow their religion or an exiled Dwarf so you're stuck in the role of a progressive-minded faggot.
>>
>>67843518
what game is this?
>>
>>67844081

there's been lgb themes and innuendo in bioware games since at least BG2

obviously not to this degree

and what that has to do with
>games with actual content
i dont know
>>
>>67844250
"cool" should've read as "kill." Legally kill fools.
>>
>>67843593
in Cisquisition the only romance options for heterosexual males are:

1) A manfaced 50 year old chick who seems like she was a dyke but they made her an option for men anyway

2) A brown chick who is so utterly fucking boring you'd be better off using your hand

Which pisses me off because Leliana and Morrigan are both in the fucking game
>>
>>67844355
Rising Storm
>>
op POSTED THE SAME SAUCELESS BAIT IN /V/

SLIDE IT
>>
>>67843518

I want to play Ryse: Son of Rome so bade.
>>
>>67844081
It was when they were bought by EA that it turned to shit. But people like Hamburger Helper had been lead writers since Origins.
>>
>>67842649
No wonder the writers walked out on it.
>>
File: 1439412950296.webm (3 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1439412950296.webm
3 MB, 720x400
>>67844355
Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm if I'm not mistaken.
>>
What's the matter, did your sourceless thread on /v/ not get enough posts?
>>
I wouldn't even mind if it was a decent scifi setting instead of wizards and warriors in space.

With sufficiently advanced technology humans could just ditch the bodies they were born with and exist as a mismash of shapechangers, brains in a jar, digital or projected minds in a machine and so on.

No one would give a fuck whether someone is a "trans" something or other because everyobe is trans- or posthuman.
>>
>>67842649
Bioware has been in the toilet for a lot of us old fans ever since the DA2 fiasco.

Forums were shut down, opinions discarded, a lot of people lost hope.
Then ME3 ending happened, they hired some fat bitch that wrecked the romance options even more, it was terrible.

And in that line of work reputation is EVERYTHING.

That is why Bethesda ships half finished and tested games and they still sell them - because it gets fixed immediately after in patches.

its shit sure, but the main material is great - not with bethesda anymore.
after Inquisition a lot of their reputation has stagnated.

Hopefully CD Project Red will prove to be more reasonable.
>>
>>67844540
>>67844684
thanks m8s. Is Red Orchestra 2 good? Is it just multiplayer or does it have single player?
>>
>>67842649
>Why are videogames so degenerate now?

Because the internet allows a small die hard community of extremists to essentially bully multi-million dollar professional companies to comply to their demands.

If you say "No we're not putting a tranny in our game because you told us to" you will get trashed, and your company will get trashed by the SJW/leftist mob.
>>
>>67844250
Inquisition is shit. Poor graphics, glitches, cheesy combat, no real influence on the story, none of your choices matter, and your companions are no where near as good as origins. I cared about fereldan and grey wardens but now everything is about gay orlesians and elves.
>>
File: stralya .webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
stralya .webm
3 MB, 640x350
>Sees flag
>No source
>Obvious bait
>All these replies

Never change Australia
>>
>>67842649
Bioware is bleeding staff left and right. Andromeda will be cancelled and Bioware will likely close.
>>
All bioware games are shit.
>>
>Playing any Bioware game made after 2010
>>
>>67842649
im not playing dat shit
>>
All I want is to just cruse around space doing space stuff and immersing myself in a deep and rich universe dripping with lore...
then ME3 happened.

Why can't someone else step up to the plate and do it right?
>>
>>67845006
Not sure about rising storm but the original Red Orchestra 2 has a campaign which is basically like a tutorial for the online (you play through the war first as Germany then Russia) on every map. Pretty good game but if you're a COD player it's jarring since it takes nothing to kill you and the weapons feel realistic.
>>
>>67843452
Lol this was easy to do in ME1 and 2 anyway. Just open the save, change the model and voice packs and bam. You could even have male face Shep with woman voice and vice versa.

They consider this a feature now?
>>
>we will be able to play as a transgender character before an alien character
>>
>>67845277
This
>tfw playing DA:O for the first time after seeing some Youtuber playing it back when "Let's plays" weren't a thing and it was just fucking playthroughs
>>
>>67845802
I miss play-throughs. When the person commenting wasn't some dumbass panhandling for views and actually explained strategies and secrets in the game. Used to use them for Resident Evil 4 on Pro mode. Now you get some faggot screaming about the enemies while he plays on the easiest difficulty.
>>
>>67843156
Both suffered from shit endings. The "human reaper" was beyond retarded.
>>
>>67843798
>Spec Ops: The Line
It tried to be a modern Heart of Darkness, but ended up being 2preachy4me with stuff like the forced white phosphorus scene. you can deliberately miss and it will still force the civilians to get incinerated like they were sitting in a giant puddle of gasoline.
>>
>>67845298
They are. It's called Star Citizen.

>inb4 scam
>>
There is only one ME game. Degenerates disagree. Let it all burn.
>>
>>67845298
>>67846943
That's not how you spell EVE Online.
>>
>>67846462
It was a blip in a good game. Stop letting the rot fester. Throw it away. The horse is dead. The game is more than one dumb scene.
>>
>>67842649
Do we seriously need to discuss Bioware again?
>>
>>67844684
and what game is this?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.