[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Canadians defend this corrupt piece of shit who destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
??
>>
>>67842117

because he was "conservative"

It doesn't help that we compare him to our current PM
>>
>>67842117
Because for a very brief period in our lives we felt what it was like to be free.
>>
>>67842117
Harper was bad.

Trudeau is really really really really bad.
>>
>>67842117
Only people who don't know what they're talking about do.
He may as well have been a leftist as he let in record immigrants during his reign
>>
>>67843029

You from Alberta?
>>
Destroyed our economy? Fuck off.

Our current dope smoking libtard of a Prime Minister and his corrupt government is going to spend money we don't have and put us in the poor house. Don't agree, then look at what Wynne and her Liberal government has done to Ontario. We are fucked.
>>
>>67842117
I'd rather have a destroyed economy than a permanently destroyed economy. Stephen come back pls.
>>
They don't, when they should. He bolstered the economy and weathered the 2008 recession. Oh, and the Liberal party of Canada is the most corrupt political party the continent has ever seen. Just ask Ontario.

Stay sharp, Harp.
>>
He was a good boy… When the finical crisis hit in 08 he said we would do our share and put as much per capita into stimulus as the US.

and that was A LOT.

Both you and we basically doubled our respective debts in that little splurge.

People hate Steve, but I liked the man. I don't think he was venal… if he fucked up, he did it while at least trying to do the correct thing (as he saw it)
>>
>>67843473
Harper wracked up a massive debt.
>>
File: thxjustin.png (30 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
thxjustin.png
30 KB, 620x349
>>67842117
Look what this piece of shit did to the Canadian dollar.

And then /pol/tards have the nerve to blame Trudeau when the Canadian dollar is actually up since he entered office.

Harper had the worst economic record in Canadian history. He was the worst fucking PM in Canadian history.
>>
>>67843776
At least he didn't just burn money
>>
>>67843776
And you think that Twinky Trudeau is going to pay it off? kek, The Liberals will quadruple our debt in less than two years. Mark my words.
>>
>>67843975
He just made it 30% less valuable.

>>67843959
>>
>>67844014

^
I believe this.

>>67843959
Canada's dollar isn't even supposed to be on par with USA's.
>>
>>67842117
He was better than the pillow biting part time drama teacher we have now.
>>
File: please no.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
please no.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>67843089
This is correct.
>>
>>67843959
A low Canadian dollar is actually beneficial to Canada's economy. The fact that you don't know or understand this explains perfectly why you support Trudeau. At least the weed you'll need to forget your troubles as Canadian wages fall, refugees flood in, and jobs continue to be shipped overseas will be legal.
>>
Stockholm syndrome. He was absolutely terrible, one of the worst leaders in our history, but he was the lesser evil so everyone pretends he was awesome.

Cuckservatives are no solution and will kill you just as sure as Liberals, they just do it in less funny ways and more slowly.
>>
>>67843959
>Harper had the worst economic record in Canadian history
Just give it a couple years and it will pale in comparison
>>
>>67844304
It's not supposed to be 75 cents either.

85-90 cents is our sweet spot.

Harper fucked us.
>>
>>67844014
>The Liberals will quadruple our debt in less than two years. Mark my words.

You're a fucking retard if you believe this.

Harper left Canada's federal debt at $615 billion. You think it's going to be $2.4 TRILLION in 2 years? You have serious mental problems bro.

I'll gladly bet you whatever you want, that that's not going to happen.
>>
Harper is your Bush. His administration was such a shit show that the milquetoast mediocre liberal that succeeded him cannot be criticized without "muh previous conservative"
>>
>>67844613
>A low Canadian dollar is actually beneficial to Canada's economy.

You're a retard. You think it's good to be poor.

Harper put Canada into a recession and tanked the dollar and you think it's a good thing because you're a moron.

I'm not saying we should be above par. But we shouldn't be at 75 cents either.

85 to 90 cents is Canada's sweet spot. That's also the long term average.

Not 75 cents like your fucking failure Harper left behind.
>>
>>67843959
You're an oil economy and the CAD dollar just tracks oil prices.
>>
>>67845596
Maybe we wouldn't just be an oil economy if Harper's primary concern hadn't been selling everything to the Chinese and doing nothing else.
>>
>>67845596
This
If the west was harder on Russia and the middle east goatfucker oil producers (read: sandy arabia) our dollar would be way up
>>
New immigrant here. How fucked is Canada's economy compare to the third world country I'm from (Philippines)?
>>
>>67845438
Also, like Bush, he was more of a traditional anglo leader in terms of image. His shitty track record has given Weedman McCuckboy the perfect excuse to go full multicult
>>
>>67845804
>Implying the US didn't give the Saudis the go-ahead to nuke oil prices so as to fuck over Russia

Kerry visited them just before they started doing it, on 9/11 of course.
>>
>>67842117
he has a very chris chan tier pedophile face
>>
>>67845916
haha lmao way ahead of those rock bashing dumb shits
>>
>>67842117
Your fucking retarded, the economy was great under Harper, it's totally fucked now
>>
A lot of people give Harper shit for ruining the economy but it's important to remember that Canada does not have the amount of federal control over the nation as the USA does.
Canada's economy, and the whole country is in shit, because of the individual provincial provinces. Alberta was great until the NDP was elected, but even their great economy couldn't level out th retarded spending and deficits of the liberal provinces
>>
>>67845596
We weren't before Harper. In fact Harper's recession was not only the first time in Canadian history that Canada went into recession because of low oil prices. It was also the first time in Canadian history that we were the only G7 country in recession.

Harper's Recession Proves Canada Needs a New Approach to the Economy
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jordan-brennan/harper-recession-new-approach-economy_b_8090708.html

Harper can't go all in on oil economy for 10 years and then bitch when oil prices go down. It's his fucking failed strategy that fucked us over.

Harper: Canada an "energy superpower''
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=2b1a695b-c244-4caf-b951-3736513bb722

Imagine how pissed you'd be if Obama randomly plunged you into a recession. I don't think /pol would be as forgiving as they seem to be for Harper.

Not even Norway went into recession. If you're saying Harper made us more dependent on oil than fucking Norway, that's not a defense, that's a condemnation.
>>
Why do libcucks defend this corrupt piece of shit?

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/03/05/privy-council-office-wants-600000-more-to-update-trudeaus-website.html
>>
>>67845916
Seriously why are the so many flips in my country?

Let me guess. You're a TFW right? Do you work at Timmy's?

I swear to god they should build statues honouring Harper in fucking Manila.
>>
>>67845924
If every other oil producer that competes with our American market were to fuck off, and the keystone pipeline went through, we'd be golden.
>>
>>67843776

....During the worst economic down turn since the 30's. Canada was actually praised for how well we steered through the recession under Harper's hand. Hell we barely felt it on a large scale.

The only bad thing he did economically was gamble on oil, and even then we made a lot of money off of that. However, nobody knows what will happen with oil prices, and it was a risk worth taking really.
>>
>>67846080
>retards butthurt over $600,000

Harper added $150 BILLION to Canada's national debt.

Which one is higher?

I bet you're too much of a moron to figure it out.
>>
>>67845438
No, Trudeau is our Bush. Voted in due to his father and considered very dumb. Even the CBC sometimes has a hard time passing what Trudeau says as intelligent, so they just don't report on it anyway.

Bush at least graduated from Yale which is not easy. Trudeau? Drama teacher.
>>
>>67842117
Harper was pretty much the closest we could get to a neocon shill and the country is better off without him.
>>
>>67846202
Yeah, shipping all your shit to other countries and then buying it back is a great strategy.
>>
>>67846311
Because it's 2016.
>>
>>67846311
>Bush at least graduated from Yale which is not easy.
It is when you have money.
>>
>>67846282
It's one 600k, one over here, maybe another over here....
It adds up quick when you spend that kind of money on frivolous shit like this you retard.
The deficit is $30 billion this year. THAT'S 3 TIMES WHAT THEY CAMPAIGNED ON
>>
>>67846072
Won't Trudeau the drama teacher who knows fuck all about economics make things worse though?
>>
>>67846214
>Canada was actually praised for how well we steered through the recession

Because of Liberal banking policies that Harper was against.

The reason why Canada survived when Bush crashed everything was because our banks were regulated and theirs weren't.

REGULATION is a Liberal position. Deregulation is a Conservative position.

How did the economy do since 2008?

Especially since 2011 when the Cons won a majority?

It went to shit. Worst economic performance in Canadian history.

First time ever that Canada was the only G7 country in recession.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jordan-brennan/harper-recession-new-approach-economy_b_8090708.html

Harper denied that there was even a recession in 2008. That's how much of a moron he was. He had a minority govt and was forced by the other parties to wake the fuck up.

Here's his quote:

>Recession I, Sept. 15: "My own belief is if we were going to have some kind of crash or recession, we probably would have had it by now."

>Recession II, Sept. 25: "The only way there is going to be a recession is if they're (the Liberals) elected and that's why they're not going to be elected."

Well he was re-elected in 2008 and there was a recession.

http://www.cp24.com/quotes-from-prime-minister-stephen-harper-during-2008-1.354125

He denied the recession last year too.

The guy was a fucking moron who left Canada in shambles.

Like Bush did to the USA.
>>
>>67846383
We do not have the oil refineries to do it faggot. Maybe we could've built some if Harper was in power. Now we get the cuck who just went to Washington to listen to radical anti-oil retards.
>>
>>67846072
>huffpost

are you serious nigger?
>>
>>67846497
Didn't Harper spend millions on gazebos and fake lakes?

Tories defend $2M fake lake being built for summit
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/g20/2010/06/07/tories_defend_2m_fake_lake_being_built_for_summit.html

Yeah no shit we have a huge deficit. Harper left behind an economy in recession.

There was a huge recession when Bush left a recession to Obama too.

How about Conservatives stop fucking up the economy.
>>
>>67846282
I have a source. No social media website costs $1.6 million.

I can also point out that the liberals lied Harper running into deficit:

"Annual Financial Report shows budgetary surplus for 2014–15, compared to deficit of $5.2 billion one year earlier"

http://www.fin.gc.ca/n15/15-078-eng.asp

Already a month into Trudeau's government we're projected to run a $25 billion deficit.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2398531/liberal-deficits-could-hit-25-billion-but-still-remain-on-new-target/

Where's your debt source?

Ontario debt over $300 billion. 13 years of liberal rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_government_debt
>>
>>67846626
I don't recall Harper building anything. Just selling stuff to Chinese.
>>
>>67846609
And so the solution is to vote some faggot in that know nothing? Harper at his worst is not even close to what trucuck is doing right now. You say Harper added $150 billion to the debt? Trucuck has a $30 billion deficit THIS YEAR ALONE. If it continues this way, or gets worse, we will surpass Harper's debt in 5 years or less.
>>
>>67846534
No things will get better. The Liberals have always been better for the Canadian economy.

The last time they were in charge, from 1993 to 2006, we fucking soared and had 10 straight budget surpluses.

Trudeau is nowhere near as bad as /pol/ thinks he is.

For example people keep blaming him for the shitty dollar. They don't realize the dollar is actually up since he came to office and the entire crash happened under Harper.

>>67843959
>>
>>67846061
No. It was shit for the entire 71 years of shit
>>
>>67843751
>he fucked up, he did it while at least trying to do the correct thing (as he saw it)

The problem is that the correct thing as he saw it was the wrong thing.
>>
File: le 2015 man.jpg (2 MB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
le 2015 man.jpg
2 MB, 1951x1188
>>67846311
>>
>>67846477
>Yale accepts bribes for grades
>Yale, a huge democratic donor, would ruin their reputation for Bush

Bush had a 70 average when he graduated but about half of a Yale class doesn't graduate with a degree to begin with.
>>
>>67846908
>Trudeau is nowhere near as bad as /pol/ thinks he is.
He's going to nuke us demographically in a way that we can never recover from.
>>
>>67846894
>And so the solution is to vote some faggot in that know nothing?

I agree it was a mistake electing Harper. We both agree on this. I'm glad we got rid of him.

> Trucuck has a $30 billion deficit THIS YEAR ALONE

That's cause Harper left a fucking economy in recession and a 7.2% unemployment rate you retard.
>>
>>67846750
Even th bullshit the cons spent money on was for the better reason then trucucks 600k website
And his house.
And his kids nanny.

To everyone else in this thread, this is what a liberal voter in denial looks like.
>>
>>67845500
>Harper put Canada into a recession

You are a fucking idiot.

Canada is a small open economy, as such it is subject to global trends.

Canada went into recession because the rest of the world went into recession.

You, anon, have no business calling other people retarded.
>>
>>67847056
>Yale, a huge democratic donor, would ruin their reputation for Bush
Are you suffering from the delusion that America has two political parties?
>>
>>67842117
We don't? Why the fuck would we? All our recent PM's have been shit, and will continue to be shit. Trump is the only hope.

MAGA
>>
>>67845728

Canada is a FREE MARKET ORIENTED COUNTRY you colossal fuckwad.

Harper didn't "sell everything".
>>
>>67847056

Daddy's money is the reason he even got accepted to Yale in the first

Don't even pretend the Texas village idiot would have been accepted to Yale if he had a different last name
>>
>>67846750
>lakes can be fake
>an ecosystem capable of sustaining wildlife is "fake"

liberal science, everyone
>>
>>67846072
>In fact Harper's recession

Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true.
>>
>>67847254
You are free to believe that if you wish.
>>
>>67843959
Contrary to popular /pol/ beliefs, Canadian gold plays almost no role on Canada's economy.
>>
>>67847120
> it's impossible for a government to spend less than it takes in
> especially during a recession
You're a top goy for believing this meme
>>
>>67842117
Because he's a qt pie.
>>
File: jasonkenneyimmigrationrate.png (69 KB, 644x376) Image search: [Google]
jasonkenneyimmigrationrate.png
69 KB, 644x376
>>67847118
Harper fucking doubled Canada's muslim population so I don't see how Trudeau can be any worse but I agree that Canada has an unhealthy fucking fetish with immigration that needs to end.

Ezra Levant: Harper Conservatives "deliberately" let too many Muslims into Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg-yU93uZqM

Also the Conservatives spiked Canada's immigration to the highest in the fucking developed world and they bragged about it.

I wish they were anti-immigration but they weren't.
>>
>>67847267
>Implying Bush is from Texas

That was just where he settled later on for political purposes.
>>
>>67847366
Yes let's impose austerity in the middle of a recession. Cause that worked out so well for Greece.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>67847389
>so I don't see how Trudeau can be any worse
By quadrupling it.
>>
>>67847361
What?
>>
>>67846282
>Harper added $150 BILLION to Canada's national debt.

Actually fuckwit, both the Liberal and the NDP were demanding MORE deficit spending in response to the global recession of 2009.

Harper only had a majority government after one of the three elections the CPC won. The budgets tabled during minority governments were the product of multiparty input.
>>
>>67847267
It's called the legacy program. The Bushs are huge Yale donors. University is ridiculously easy to get in but harder to get out. You'd wouldn't know this if you're still in highschool applying to universities and think Gr. 12 is the hardest thing ever.

t. a university grad, unlike (You)
>>
>>67846750
>Yeah no shit we have a huge deficit. Harper left behind an economy in recession.

Actually he left behind a balanced budget, and as stated before, Canada is a small open economy.

Go ahead and name any time when Canada wasn't in recession when there was a global recession you ignorant shitheel.
>>
>>67847462
You think Trudeau will quadruple Canada's muslim population?

Again, you're fucked in the head.

Like i said, it's Harper who doubled it. That's where the fucking problem is.

The Liberals are going to have get real and cut immigration. The problem is the Conservatives kept criticizing them for when they cut immigration the 90s. The Liberals are the closest thing to an anti-immigration party in Canada. For a major party. It's not much but it's something. They cut immigration pretty hard in the 90's and the economy soared.
>>
>>67846813
>I don't recall Harper building anything. Just selling stuff to Chinese.

Like what, retard?
>>
>>67846189
I don't actually. I'm a tradesman. There's a lot more Chinese people here in Vancouver than white people
>>
>>67847751
>You think Trudeau will quadruple Canada's muslim population?
It's a conservative estimate.
>>
>>67847504
The Liberals and NDP weren't in favour of all the ridiculous tax cuts for the rich and corporate tax cuts that Harper imposed that reduced revenues by billions of dollars every year.

Were they? You fucking lying retard.

Why do conservatards think that spending money on infrastructure IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY is a bad thing?

Meanwhile they love spending billions bombing other countries.

How fucked in the head are you?
>>
>>67846908
>The Liberals have always been better for the Canadian economy.

No, they haven't.

Global environment.

Or are you a believer in North Korea's Juche as a path to development? lol
>>
>>67847899
I'm sure when it doesn't happen, you'll admit you're wrong. Like a good little boy.
>>
>>67847972
The liberals of the 90s are not the liberals of today. They are now led by a man with the viewpoints of a woman. Weak men don't take stands on immigration.
>>
File: 66894890100096973655no.jpg (109 KB, 973x655) Image search: [Google]
66894890100096973655no.jpg
109 KB, 973x655
>>67847751
>The Liberals are going to have get real and cut immigration.
>>
>>67847353

Whatever KEK.

Name something Harper "sold" or fuck off.
>>
File: image.png (445 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
image.png
445 KB, 1280x711
>>67842117
Every prime minster was corrupt. Plz annex this third world shithole
>>
>>67847922
>Global environment.

Are you suggesting there was a global recession last year?

Cause there wasn't. There was a Harper Recession.

There's a reason why Harper has the worst economic record in Canadian history and left Canada with fucking 7.2% unemployment rate. One of the highest in the developed world.

How stupid do you to be to think there was a global recession last year? Canada was the only G7 country in recession you stupid fuck.
>>
>>67847483
http://www.economicreason.com/usdollarcollapse/is-the-canadian-dollar-backed-by-gold/
>>
>>67843959

>Harper had the worst economic record in Canadian history.

He was Prime Minister during a massive global recession so that kind of makes sense. I doubt he had anything to do with the whole "global recession" thing though.
>>
>>67847914

LIBS and NDP wanted HIGHER DEFICIT SPENDING.

It's a fact.

Choke on it like your mom choked on my cock.
>>
>>67848027
>Trudeau
>Leading anything

He's just spewing the same swill as the people he's trying to win support from. It's an easy soft sell for him, that's it. No character or substance, we'll just ride this shit out like we do with every other PM.
>>
File: justin-trudeau.jpg (50 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau.jpg
50 KB, 320x480
>>67842117
Wrong pic op?
>>
>>67848093
Not him, but I'm pretty sure CNOOC owns rights to a bunch of Albertan mines or oil wells until 2032 or something like that. If we do anything to affect their profitability, they can sue our government for compensation. That was all Stevo.
>>
>>67848085
You watch. The Liberals will cut immigration and the Conservatives will criticize them for it. Mark my words. That's exactly what happened before.

Ezra Levant: Harper Conservatives "deliberately" let too many Muslims into Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg-yU93uZqM

Let's not forget that Harper opened the fucking floodgates into this country.

He bragged about it.

>“Canada is the largest per capita receiver of new immigrants in the entire world,”Harper said Wednesday.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2203652/reality-check-harper-boasts-about-canadas-record-on-refugees-but-gets-some-things-wrong/

You can't make this shit up. You conservatards are brain dead.
>>
File: 1446204228764.jpg (28 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1446204228764.jpg
28 KB, 450x410
>>67848375

>The Liberals will cut immigration
>>
>>67848252
How about last year's Harper Recession?

Canada is in worse shape than it was before 2008.

How would you like to have 7.3% unemployment?

I don't get how people on /pol can't shit on Obama yet praise Harper when the US economy is doing SOOOO much better than the Canadian economy.
>>
>>67848550
They did the last time they were in charge and they'll do it again. The Conservatives criticized them for it.

Look at the picture:

>>67847751
>>
>>67848129

An article written by a big union hack. Yeah that's credible.

Are you suggesting government control over the entire Canadian economy?

Get cucked.
>>
>>67848562
TYPO. CAN not can't

>
I don't get how people on /pol CAN shit on Obama yet praise Harper when the US economy is doing SOOOO much better than the Canadian economy.
>>
>Harper is literally Satan

Turn off the CBC, cuck.
>>
>>67848722
Are you denying Canada was in a recession last year?

Seriously how mentally handicapped do you to be to not know that?

IT'S OFFICIAL: Canada is in recession
http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-in-recession-2015-9

You're embarrassing yourself, retard.
>>
>>67848562

You're just spamming the same bullshit article at this point.

Canada was out of recession by Dec 1 of 2015.
http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-economy-pulls-out-of-recession-but-clouds-remain

It's 2016 now Libtard.
>>
>>67848129
Dude you've posted the same link by braindead retard faggots in The United Cuckdom over 3 times now
Work on your trolling
>>
>>67847449
Good goy
More debt and increasing spending is the answer to all our economic problems!
>>
>>67846061
>Alberta is shit because of the NDP
Uhh.... what? Even the Con Premier said the economy was about to go to shit soon. His platform last year revolved around warning people of this. However they were corrupt to the bone and NEEDED to be chucked from office. Im not in anyway a fan of the NDP but put blame where it belongs.
>>
>>67848869
>http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-in-recession-2015-9

Another out of date article KEK?

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-economy-pulls-out-of-recession-but-clouds-remain

Out of recession.

Are you
>fucking
>a white
>male?
>>
>>67846061
>A lot of people give Harper shit for ruining the economy but it's important to remember that Canada does not have the amount of federal control over the nation as the USA does.

Not really relevant when Canada is in large part a resource based small open economy.

The United States is a large open economy in comparison.
>>
File: 1297530420687_ORIGINAL.jpg (53 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1297530420687_ORIGINAL.jpg
53 KB, 650x487
this is Trudeau with the president of the Liberal party, Anna gainey (another sjw anglo-montrealer).
Definitely not the liberal of the 90's
>>
>>67848910
>>67848924

Yeah so you agree that Harper plunged Canada into a recession. That's exactly what I was saying.

Are you such a fucking retard that you don't understand that unemployment is a lagging indicator.

We now have to recover from the Harper Recession before we even recovered from the Bush Crash.

Why are you so retarded?

Once a recession is over, that doesn't mean everything is back to normal. It takes time to recover you stupid fuck.
>>
>>67849091
Yeah so you agree that Harper plunged Canada into a recession. That's exactly what I was saying.

Are you such a fucking retard that you don't understand that unemployment is a lagging indicator.

We now have to recover from the Harper Recession before we even recovered from the Bush Crash.

Why are you so retarded?

Once a recession is over, that doesn't mean everything is back to normal. It takes time to recover you stupid fuck.
>>
>>67849468
>Yeah so you agree that Harper plunged Canada into a recession.

No, I don't agree fuckwit.

Name the major policy change that Harper made that "plunged" Canada into a recession but had Canada's economy growing beforehand.

You can't, because you're a KEK.

You're also switching between the technical definition of a recession for when it starts and then throwing the definition of recession out the window when faced with the reality that it has ended.

Because you're a Libtard who is allergic to facts.
>>
>>67842117
who the fuck is defending this degenerate ? its enough that he doused our cigarettes with god knows what.
>>
>>67847267
>Don't even pretend the Texas village idiot would have been accepted to Yale if he had a different last name
Whose estimated iq is probably higher than yours. The Bush family was not as powerful as you like to think- look up HW's net worth...
>>
>>67849848
LOL AHAHAH

He was in charge for 10 fucking years you moron.

HARPER DINDU NUFFIN.

The motherfucker focused all his time and energy on oil.

He ruined relations with the United States over a stupid pipeline that wasn't in Americans interests.

But Trudeau is bad for the economy right?

You're a fucking retard.

Conservatives have no personal responsibility whatsoever. Things always go to shit on their watch and then they go:

WE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>67849887
>>67847506

Fuck off you bush apologist faggots
>>
>>67845382
I think he meant to say the annual deficit, whch is somewhat believable
>>
>>67842117
>""""""destroyed the economy""""""
He wasn't what canada needed, and immigration was still a problem with him, economically he was sound.
>>
File: LEETRUDEAU.jpg (57 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
LEETRUDEAU.jpg
57 KB, 480x480
>>67847751
>You think Trudeau will quadruple Canada's muslim population?

Anything to get his and supporters like you cuckold fetish satisfied.

Yeah, definitely.

You're in for a world of shit canuck. UK tier.
>>
>>67850116
>Fuck off you bush apologist faggots
I literally called Bush's administration a shitshow itt. It's just cringeworthy to see people regurgitating the same old "bush dumb xD" bullshit. You're not smarter than a Yale graduate, sorry Cletus.
>>
>>67845916
It's fucked go home little buddy!
>>
>>67850177
I hear you. But if a moron doesn't know the difference between debt and deficit and still mixes the 2 up, I'm not going to take them seriously.
>>
hey juden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltAfEXce7Jk
>>
File: 1453822155949.png (914 KB, 2556x1720) Image search: [Google]
1453822155949.png
914 KB, 2556x1720
Conservatives couldn't reach full potential out of fear of SJWs using ists and isms against them. On a brighter note, when trudeau fucks our shit up a nationalist party will become quite popular.
>>
>>67850019
>He was in charge for 10 fucking years you moron.

Name the policy change that changed Canada from growing in 2015 to slipping into recession for two quarters, then getting out of recession by the end of 2015.

Whoops you can't.

How does it feel to be cucked by facts?

>The motherfucker focused all his time and energy on oil.

You're pretty retarded anon.

Canada is not the Soviet Union. The Canadian government doesn't make decisions regarding where capital is invested.

Every time you claim that Harper "focused time and energy on oil" you're claiming he was the equivalent of a Soviet Union style central planner.

Sorry libtard, but that's a retarded claim.

>But Trudeau is bad for the economy right?

His gigantic deficits are going to be, just like the gigantic deficits being run by Ontario's LIBERAL government.
>>
File: harperturban.jpg (50 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
harperturban.jpg
50 KB, 545x365
>>67850296
Cause Harper never fucking pandered to mooslems.
>>
>>67850730
this. Harper was a neocon. That some of the retard Albertan try hard teenagers in this thread got mad that their PM was just as bad a Trudeau is pathetic.
>>
>>67846214
Jesus Christ this.

This country has a lot of problems but the main one is the lack of economic education. People here understand fucking nothing about how an economy works and they sit around bitching about how the current leader is responsible for the planet's economic situation.
>>
>>67843776
Racked up a massive debt as the entirety of first world nations went through recessions. And still the debt he did rack up over 8 years is no where near where weed man has gone in 4 months. (so far as we still have yet to hear the budget)
And at least he didn't sell off the entirety of our gold reserves to buffer for one fucking year.
>>
>>67850528
what brand of tinfoil are you using for your hat? I'm very interested because it seems high quality
>>
File: 1458094457116.png (553 KB, 620x1629) Image search: [Google]
1458094457116.png
553 KB, 620x1629
>>67847751
>You think Trudeau will quadruple Canada's muslim population
He will if he can
>>
File: justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>67846908
You mean when the Liberals under Paul Martin were selling Canada to their buddies like Halliburton? Or is it the massive tax hikes that made all those 'budget surplus' oh so great?
>>
File: hfw_praising_allah.gif (711 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
hfw_praising_allah.gif
711 KB, 600x411
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x384xvz_truth-about-justin-trudeau-and-the-liberals-

Reminder Weedman said the Islamic conversion prayer in a mosque that was investigated and found to have ties to Hamas
>>
>>67850527
>Newfie
Fuck off you inbred hicks are worse than rats.
>>
File: WTrudeauF.gif (1 MB, 579x400) Image search: [Google]
WTrudeauF.gif
1 MB, 579x400
>>
File: tax_synonyms.jpg (78 KB, 567x767) Image search: [Google]
tax_synonyms.jpg
78 KB, 567x767
>>
>>67846908
So when almost the entire western world was seeing unprecedented growth it was all because of the Canadian Liberal Party? Awesome.
>>
File: ben_no1_over11_levin_weedman.jpg (3 MB, 2600x3704) Image search: [Google]
ben_no1_over11_levin_weedman.jpg
3 MB, 2600x3704
Imagine if Harper was hanging around openly with a pedophile like Weedman, I bet the media would be all over that
>>
>>67843959
Are you that faggot who has been posting about how bad conservatives are for the economy in like every thread? Jesus man, give it a rest.
>>
File: group_of_peers.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
group_of_peers.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
>>
>>67851635
Hey retard, what other countries had budget surpluses after 2001? Canada was pretty much the only one.

Funny how the only reason the Canadian economy did well under the Liberals was because of the global economy even though Canada grew at 5% under the Liberals, much more than the global economy. We even outpaced the US for many years.

Yet last year Harper put us in a recession when there was no global recession but the Conservative excuse is:

HARPER DINDU NUFFIN

Fucking hypocritical, doublespeaking moronic retards.
>>
>>67851744
No.
>>
>>67842117
For the same reasons that Americans defend the fucking cancer that is Obama
>>
File: 1456253853737.png (391 KB, 642x789) Image search: [Google]
1456253853737.png
391 KB, 642x789
>>
>>67851986
>Yet last year Harper put us in a recession when there was no global recession

You keep claiming this but keep failing to say exactly how this happened.

You're full of shit.
>>
>>67850527
The Yukon is actually fairly left leaning, with the exception of the oil-field reject mine workers and a few people who believe that voting for cons will let them hunt bears from the comfort and safety of their lift-kit F350.
>>
>>67851986
Last year was the second year that canada was facing a recession due to the dropping oil price.

If you really wanna Harp on something Harp on the fact that it was the Liberals who destroyed Canadas manufacturing by outsourcing all of it to US companies for a kickback, and then spending the next 12 literal years doing everything they could to prevent any infrastructure reformation and spending to occur in Canada over the "muh environmental feels" bullshit.
>>
>>67852119

Atleast Obama Dosent pander to Christian teatard fundamentalist
>>
How much of a hassle would it be to move to Canada if you're a white collar professional from the U.S.?

Its just a pipe dream but I was just wondering if Canada has a professional labor shortage.
>>
>>67851986
You're giving leaders far too much credit. They have way less control over the economy than you think. The Liberals were in during a time of growth and they rode the wave like everyone else. Global oversupply of oil crashed our petrodollar. Harper had about as much control over that as the Liberals did in the 90's.

As a medium economy we are very much at the mercy of what happens around us. We aren't movers. Our leaders don't make a few decisions and suddenly reverse our course. Furthermore, given our leaders' refusal to make drastic changes our situation worsens still.

Canada is not a breeding ground for breakthroughs or innovation, we don't generate much wealth. The leaders here, left or right, have never been good at making us a competitive player and attractive to businesses and entrepreneurs. Our strength lies mainly in taking things out of the ground and selling it. That makes us completely vulnerable to shifts in the world economy, more so than most developed nations.

The Cons didn't crash us or boost us. The Libs didn't crash us or boost us. They're just dry leaves in a storm and people give them credit or blame based on how the wind is blowing.
>>
Harper didn't destroy the Canadian economy, the Saudis did.
>>
>>67850527
>nationalist party
like who?
>>
>>67842117
You'd have to be pants-on-head-retarded to think that steering the country through the worst financial crisis in my lifetime in a state vastly better than most of the world counts as "destroyed their economy."
>>
>>67843959

What do you expect most /pol/tards are politically inept.

Conservatives were awful for canada.
>>
>>67854152
Are you talking about Harper who denied there was even a recession taking place and had to be forced by the opposition parties to get his head out of his ass?

>Recession I, Sept. 15: "My own belief is if we were going to have some kind of crash or recession, we probably would have had it by now."

>Recession II, Sept. 25: "The only way there is going to be a recession is if they're (the Liberals) elected and that's why they're not going to be elected."

Well he was re-elected in 2008 and there was a recession.

http://www.cp24.com/quotes-from-prime-minister-stephen-harper-during-2008-1.354125
>>
File: 1407971656016.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1407971656016.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>67842117
He was supposed to be the chosen one. He started and ran the Reform Party, a tea party type party that subsumed the Conservative Party. He came to power promising to shift the power to the conservative west. Turned out to be a damp rag though. We choose to remember what could have been because it hurts too much. Especially with all that salt being piled on by weed man.
>>
Do Canadain conservatives pander to Christian Fundamentalism like American conservatives?
>>
>>67847811
I wouldn't step foot in Hongcouver.

Don't come to Ontariowe please.
>>
>>67855074
Yes they're just as retarded.
>>
>>67855074
not really, they're all pretty much secular. Religion doesn't matter much here. Protestants will often vote conservative and catholics and kikes will vote liberal or NDP; but they're not demanding anything or loyal. Something like 80% of districts swap parties every election to give you some perspective.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.