[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on Bitcoin? Should it be a real currency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 900x900
What is /pol/'s opinion on Bitcoin?
Should it be a real currency?
>>
Cleverly implemented ponzi scheme. It'll never be used for anything more than buying drugs and cp.
>>
>>67842078
you know it's shit when college art teachers shill it.
>>
>>67842078

sage
>>
>>67842207
This. No reputable company is going to use illegal coin. The only thing it's good for is pump and dump shilling schemes, which is why people promote it so often on da interwebs.
>>
I own 10kish in it

Feels good
>>
File: spongebob-worried.png (38 KB, 150x146) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-worried.png
38 KB, 150x146
>>67842776
Damn nigga. You're really fucking dumb then.
>>
>>67842078
no

bitcoin has several crucial flaws. I am sure the technical flaws could be solved. but what won't be solved is lacking liquidity
>>
Once the hype went downhill and started to get outlawed, it had no chance of being legitimate. However, when hype was achieving critical mass, the Bitcoin general threads on here were pretty fun to shitpost in.
>>
>>67843309

The fact you think 10k is a large some of money to speculate in shows that you're the dumb one buddy

How's that checking account interest doing for ya
>>
Dead end "currency" with an annoying and gullible fanbase.

Didn't the network run out of capacity and the only way to make a transaction is to bribe one of the Chinese farms to prioritize your transaction?

>>67843541

> Has 10K in magic internet money
> calling someone else dumb...
>>
>>67843541
>checking account interest

Hahaha, that's really fucking rich coming from someone who invested 10k in worthless bubble currency. Let me guess, you think it's going to hit 1k again don't you? It's all down hill from here pal. Doesn't matter how hard you shill.
>>
>>67844054
Read this article if you haven't already, it's a barrel of fun

https://medium.com/@octskyward/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7#.oyt2iqehj
>>
>>67842078
I really was going to get into this.
Then Mt Gox happened.
>>
>>67844208

I bought it all prior to its 200 mark
And have sold off my initial investment and then some

Once again, how is that checking account going?
>>
>>67844054

Tell me oh wise one, what does your portfolio look like?

Do you even own a brokerage account?

How's renting an apartment?
>>
>>67842078
Namecoin was the only coin with inherent value because of its use as a DNS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.