[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter what your opinion of him was before, there's no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
No matter what your opinion of him was before, there's no way you can vote for him now.
>>
SPOILER THAT SHIT
>>
>>67841568

on the contrary, by eating the pizza backwards Trump raised awareness about the backwardness of eating pizza backwards. this heroic action should be immortalized by commemorative statues on every block in every city
>>
Fuck I want some stuff crust. I had that pizza with the hotdogs baked into the crust, it was fucking gross. The cheese stuff crust is far superior.
>>
He's a maverick. He doesn't follow the social norms that most of us are slaves to.
>>
>>67841568
>wonderful

Nigger, he's saying "crust first"
>>
>>67841684
>Not eating it crust first so you can eat the good part after it.
>Not eating stuff crust Pizza

Look at OP everyone, look at him and Laugh!
>>
>>67841568
>starts eating with the worst part
Life isnt just wellfare money and giggles, some people have to make the job hard time and you'll criticize them for making cash. Just fucking end yourself and let people willing to do shit run this country
>m-may i have the good parts of the pizza afterward ? It looks si good...
Literally liberals
>>
I remember seeing this commercial as a child and having no idea who it was. I thought it was just some old fuck.
>>
File: 1443740417901.jpg (34 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1443740417901.jpg
34 KB, 490x333
>>67842882
>>
pizza represents illuminati in society
by biting it the reserve way he is going from bottom to top, from to the people to the elite
the crust is the status quo and the immovable block of social immobility that plagues the pizza (society) as a whole; the way for the top to remain saucy by drying out the bottom extremities
this is a message for the people to rise up under Trump, your next POTUS
>>
>>67842783
>eating the crust
that's exactly what the pepperoni jew wants
>>
>>67841568
>They don't eat the crust first
freedumbs pls..
>>
>>67841839
I came to Op's gif. TYDT <3
>>
>being too young to remember Pizza Hut's stuffed crust ads from the 90s
>>
>>67841568
You mean no way we can't vote for him now.

We must asset the will of the people. Democracy has to be more than Skinner box conditioning us to accept the inevitable outcome.
>>
>>67843060
>lol he eats the crust first
>can i have this 200 000k job now ? Working for it looks hard
Kek
>>
>>67843424
*assert the will of the people

>fucking phone.
>>
Sellout. For a fucking pizza.

Was he low on money again?
>>
>>67843759
>dude makes more money that you will in a year by making a 20sec TV commercial
>lol he poor ???
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.