[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Miss me yet?
>>
>>67841216
i missed you the day you left gerogie. can i come up and ride my bike on your ranch? i am a disabled vet.
>>
File: bush_clinton.jpg (42 KB, 606x363) Image search: [Google]
bush_clinton.jpg
42 KB, 606x363
>>67841216

Your surrogate is doing her job well
>>
File: 1457581534148.jpg (97 KB, 980x854) Image search: [Google]
1457581534148.jpg
97 KB, 980x854
>>67841216
I miss your brother too
>>
File: 1452533413674.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1452533413674.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>67841216
>Read old magazine from 2002 just earlier
>Someone had wrote in comparing Bush to Hitler

Don't liberals have any other argument or is pic related far too accurate?
>>
>>67844109
It's so common there's a name for it: Godwin's Law.
>>
>>67844231
>mfw pointed that out to someone I was arguing with once
>mfw they told me to "prove it"

Where do you even fucking begin with people like this, a bullet?
>>
>>67841216

>9/11
>patriot act
>1 idiotic war
>1 illegal war
>literally bankrupted the richest nation on earth
>NSA snooping approved

When people shit on Obama, yet love Bush, it shows the intellect and education of the person.
>>
>>67841216

Never. You ruined America you Skull and Bones piece of shit. I hope you suffer in the mouth of Satan next to Nero and Judas Iscariot.
>>
>>67844628
>"Open a book"
Leftists love to say this and it gets under their skin. They prize their "intellect" and become defensive when you question it.
>>
>>67841216
No we don't need you to dramatically mishandle a terrorist attack and use it as a cassis belli to enact aggressive regime change that is not only incredibly immoral, and aimed at the wrong nations, but also fails completely, which in turn destroys the stability of an entire region and causes even more radical sand cunts to come out of the woodwork, all the while costing us an absurd amount of money and once again completely abusing the poor stupid assholes suckered into being in the army by muh nationalism
>>
>>67844109
To be fair, 9/11 was basically our reichstag fire.
>>
>>67841216
George was shit tbqh, nice guy, would have a beer with but he was too easily manipulated by the powers that be.
>>
>>67844830
Peru is right.
>>
Who let this chimp out of his cage >
>>
>>67845003
I wish I still had my Twitter account because I could have shown you an unbelievable example of that

>Someone posts "Trump racist" images
>Post pic related
>"Attributing false quotes to John Oliver? LOL!"
>"Except he said it"
>"LOL! Got a source on that?"
>"You mean the one that's in the image?"
>"I can't see any source there"
>Unironically have to fucking post the link
>"At what point does he say it?"
>"It's a 30 min video, watch it and find out"
>30 minutes later "Wow, I guess he really did say it, sources can really help you out"
>"Yeah they are, maybe you can post one on how Trump is a racist and not just someone you disagree with"
>"Well John Oliver didn't even use THAT image on the show!"
>"You mean the event that happened x many days after John Oliver's show aired?"

They do more damage to themselves when they try to argue, I think that's why they just revert to adhom every single time. I do agree with you though, they fucking hate it when you call them out on how their intelligence isn't actually the same level they perceive it to be.
>>
>>67844830
Wow, this fucking guy...

>9/11
Bush's fault? Riiight.
>Patriot Act
Stupid, but confirmed by the vast majority of congress and the people
>1 idiotic war
Opinions are like assholes
>1 illegal war
Opinions are like assholes
>Literally bankrupted the richest nation on Earth
I think you're confusing "literally" with some other word
US has been running in the red for debt since forever. At least Bush wasn't like Savior Obama, who literally spent more than every president before him combined, and we have NOTHING to show for it
>NSA snooping
You think this started with Bush? Confirmed autist

Fucking idiots like this who act like they're so far above the rest of the population and make zero good arguments: suck-start a pistol.
>>
I don't really "miss" Bush, but he was certainly better than Obummer. I feel like almost anyone could be better than King Nigger.

Bush was at least entertaining. Anyone have the shoe gif.?
>>
File: Reagan-Bush-National-Debt.png (13 KB, 517x398) Image search: [Google]
Reagan-Bush-National-Debt.png
13 KB, 517x398
>>67847053

Bush was warned about imminent attacks by the CIA/FBI.

>implying WMDs were ever found

Its not an opinion you retard. Iraq was illegal.

>Literally bankrupted the richest nation on Earth

Take a good look.

The word youre looking for is /rekt.

>You think this started with Bush? Confirmed autist

President Bush Signs Order Beginning NSA's Domestic Spying Program in Oct 2001.

Literally kill yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.