[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nu-males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: numale.png (130 KB, 1284x460) Image search: [Google]
numale.png
130 KB, 1284x460
How do we solve the nu-male problem?
>>
Shoot them.
>>
>>67837451
Nu-tering.
>>
>>67837451
Listen guys, you can't solve it. It's too big and it was made to be that way. The only way to stop it is to topple our current system. That won't happen until it gets worse. Just keep up the memes until then to get the word out of Kikes up to no good in our neighborhood.
>>
>>67837451
legalize murder
>>
File: millennials-and-technology.jpg (2 MB, 2188x1372) Image search: [Google]
millennials-and-technology.jpg
2 MB, 2188x1372
>>67837451
I know you faggots like to complain about nu-males a lot but, like it or not, they're becoming the majority. They're the ones in the workplace and integrating into modern society.

Now ask yourselves, why is this?
>>
>>67837451
We run a false campaign on twitter designed to appear as a pro feminist non-profit organization whose goals are "to make the world a safer place" by convincing nu-males and male feminists alike to literally castrate themselves via medical procedure.
>>
File: liberaldevice.jpg (76 KB, 591x750) Image search: [Google]
liberaldevice.jpg
76 KB, 591x750
>>67838838
Cage it up for feminism.
>>
>>67838222
I can't pinpoint why these people look like fags, they just look like I could beat them up

how am I supposed to dress to not look like a fag? I really don't understand how this works
>>
>>67838222
And their birth-rates are...
>>
>>67837451
get the synthetic estrogens out of the environment. develop a culture of authentic masculinity and physical activity. all other solutions are memes.
>>
>>67839465
it's a state of mind that permeates to your fashion, your posture, and your facial expressions

They're subconsciously telling you "sorry for existing"
>>
>>67839341
what is this :D
>>
>>67839473
Declining, but this isn't just in the west. Japan is going through similar problems

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-population-idUSKCN0T113A20151112
>>
>>67839743
you like it kim?
>>
>>67839743
It's a metal cage you place onto the 'oppression organ,' Kim.
>>
>>67839743
kim, pls
>>
File: gtkrwn.png (41 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
gtkrwn.png
41 KB, 600x700
>>67837451
the same way you solve everything else, anon...
>>
>>67839341
No anon, remove the balls.

I think these people will actually willingly remove themselves from the gene pool
>>
>>67839669
ah, I guess that explains it

people are literally afraid of me. I guess it's the subconscious way I carry myself, nad want to punch half the people I see
>>
Genocide. Capture all school shooters and spread them in anti trump rallys
>>
>>67839978

I like this idea. Can we get an "inject everclear into your testicles" twitter campaign going the same way we got "free bleeding" to happen? Someone smarter than I am will need to figure out how to make injecting everclear into your testicles sound appealing.
>>
>>67840317
You're retarded
>>
>>67837451

Put them in the ovens
>>
Mandatory military service for 10 years including at least 6 years of overseas deployment into an active warzone.
Ban all internet, video games, and cartoons.
Close the borders and evict all migrant workers, freeing up lots of manual labor positions.
Incentivize large employers to eliminate superfluous office jobs, pushing large swathes of the labor force back into manual labor.
Ban air conditioning.
Make assault, battery and murder legal as long as both parties have consented to a chivalrous duel.

That'll toughen men up and make them men again. The white birth rate will skyrocket and we'll be a race of warriors again.
>>
>>67837451
End Family Fragmentation, this lead to these sissies being brought into the world.

Divorces and broken families are one of the leading causes to this. Atop the whole expectations of acceptance by their peers for getting laid. They only act like this because it's easier to get the carrot this way, it is true, but the carrot they seek will quickly be eaten by something else and these man-children will be hit with the harsh stick of being cuckolded.
>>
>>67837451
right wing death squads
>>
>>67840517
>Incentivize large employers to eliminate superfluous office jobs, pushing large swathes of the labor force back into manual labor.

Good answer, but the problems are Unions who fuck it up. People in Unions will have higher priority of who gets in those jobs
>>
Nu-males are what they are mainly due to their upbringing and conditioning. Almost everyone has some element of nu-male in them. It's the default state of Western civilization right now.

You would have to name the Jew and go full ethnocentrist and nationalist to be rid of nu-males.
>>
>>67837451
Dump testosterone in the water.
>>
>>67840822
you can't possibly know that. there's at least 3 more plausible genetic explanation

1. general genetic decay via the same mechanism as autism (which has increased literally x1000 in rate.)
2. the masculine males all died in ww2, which is why japan and europe are the MOST feminized, and developed the most quickly
3. gene selection in utero

hormones in the food are a FOURTH more plausible explanation than environment

free test levels are literally HALF what they were in the 70s. and the 70s were more culturally cucked than today in many respects
>>
>>67841583
>1. general genetic decay via the same mechanism as autism (which has increased literally x1000 in rate.)
This is because women are having children in their thirties.

I can't comment on the others. Hormones are probably involved.
>>
File: meat popsicle.jpg (140 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
meat popsicle.jpg
140 KB, 800x451
>>67840517
>Ban all internet, video games, and cartoons.
>Ban air conditioning.
>American poster in favor of banning things because they don't like them
shameful
>>
>>67841762
age of conception is one factor. heavy metals and mutanagenic pollutants are another. the survival of genetically defective people (everyone is born with genetic mutations that used to be killed off via natural processes) is another.

there are literally half a dozen to a dozen reasons why our genome is deteriorating. birth age is only one of them.

there are many, many factors into our changing behavior, I think culture is BARELY implicated at all. the ngigers and muslims aren't turning into nu males, for the same reason their iq is 85. almost all behavior works via genetic expression.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.