[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people call him a nig when he's half white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Barack Obama.jpg (45 KB, 930x603) Image search: [Google]
Barack Obama.jpg
45 KB, 930x603
Why do people call him a nig when he's half white?
>>
>>67836529
It's kind of like putting dirty water into regular water.
It still makes the whole glass nasty
>>
Cause he's not white. He is literally black. If you have a half breed German Shepherd / pit bull, nobody calls it a German Shepherd.
>>
>>67836529
>half white
>white

>>>/int/ makes it very clear that unless you are 100% white or more than you are black as fuck.
>>
>>67836529
One drop rule

Plus niggers confirmed him as the first real black POTUS. Bill Clinton was just a meme.
>>
>>67836529
It's makes for easy thinking. Most people don't like to think too hard.

He's not only half nig, but half African, and not a descendant of western plantation slavery.
>>
>>67836529

You don't call Chocolate milk, milk; you call it Chocolate milk.
>>
>>67836529

He identifies as nigger
>>
I actual don't think of No Drama Obama as a nigger. He was raised "white" by a single white mother and his white grandparents.

We have some real serious niggers in the US. Obama's just black. (sort of)
>>
>67836529
All it takes is one drop. If you ain't white you're black.
>>
>>67836529

It's simple mathematics you retard.

He's half nigger.

If you have a half then you round up.

Therefore he's a whole nigger.
>>
Because phenotypes. Black features completely dominate white ones. You can racemix a white with an asian or a white with a hispanic and still see white phenotypes in either. I myself am half Mexican/white American and I pass for white in most circles. Mulattos don't pass the the pass test.
>>
>>67837298
I have mostly Chink friends and their behavior is even further from Blacks' than Whites' are.
>>
>>67836529
Because the concept of the one drop rule has been here for a long time.
>>
>>67837745
Talk to them about white advocacy and see what they think.
>>
>>67836529
Monkey features.
>>
>>67837659
The only way you could think this is if you've never seen a 100% African.
>>
>>67837526
underrated
>>
>>67836529
One

Drop

Rule
>>
>>67837916
Mulattos look like North Africans. Do you consider Moroccans or Egyptians to be white(ish)?
>>
According to Ancestry.com, the average black American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American. Are we not allowed to call them niggers either?
>>
>>67836529
Bets president in 30 years.
>>
>>67836529
He identifies as black and the black community accepts his self-nomination. He has no problem identifying as fully black or at the least biracial, but he has never once tried to admit to being white in the same manner.
>>
File: 1454588081176.jpg (29 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1454588081176.jpg
29 KB, 540x540
>>67836529
>doesn't know obamas mom was a kike

oh shit nigga dats funny
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.