[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your sincere thoughts on secret societies, political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: eyes wide shut.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
eyes wide shut.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1088
What are your sincere thoughts on secret societies, political or otherwise?

Do you think things like Freemasonry/Bohemian Grove are just products of rich leaders wanting to have a kinship or do they actually have a significant agenda?
>>
>>67836045
We need more of 'em.
>>
>>67836045
I have an unfavorable view of them because I am excluded.
>>
File: Bacchus.jpg (76 KB, 452x298) Image search: [Google]
Bacchus.jpg
76 KB, 452x298
>>67836045
>>
File: orgy.jpg (52 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
orgy.jpg
52 KB, 500x553
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1350x1050
>>67836045
SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE COVER THIS???

THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING, BROKERED CONVENTION SCHEME ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
>>67836905
jeez, oh man that's nuts
>>
They run everything. Including selection of presidents, grooming them since teen like they did with Obama.

They are a group of old fucks who believes they are true descendants of Jesus killers, the olden Jews that worship Saturn.

Look around, how many jews run MSM, finance, politicians in US?

Soros is their puppet, he is not even the Final Boss.
>>
>>67836905

>WND

come on, this is why conservatives have credibility issues
>>
>>67837354
Google one of the millon other sources, faggot.
>>
>>67836045

I wanna join one. The masses are a bunch of ignorant clowns driven by short sighted emotion based decision making.

I get jealous thinking about how much fun it must be driving herds of people into whichever direction you choose.
>>
>>67837264
>grooming them since teen like they did with Obama.
Uh... what? If you want people to believe your conspiracies, you're going to have to provide them with believable evidence.
>>
>>67840269
Get together with 10 red-pilled people, buy a bar and use it as a base of operations to make money and scheme
>>
>>67837264
this all of this, also mention pedowood
>>
>>67836045
I was in a few, mostly cigar smoking and naked women dancing.
>>
>>67836045
Its just rich doing what they do best, Nepotism
>>
>>67836045
When knowledge had to be preserved, secret societies were necessary--in the 21st century they are an impediment to the people's' right to self determination.
>>
>>67836905
i'll betcha dollars to donuts that's just baloney
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.