[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/po/ trigger warning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: Breastfeeding.jpg (10 KB, 413x275) Image search: [Google]
Breastfeeding.jpg
10 KB, 413x275
Why does this bother you?

I hear you want to ban this publicly.
>>
>>67833696
Conservashits ban everything they don't want [Just like liberals]

They're faggots, I think.
>>
>>67833696

It doesnt. I love tittle but my wife won't be doin it in public.

Trump 2016
>>
>>67833976

Titties
>>
>>67833696
If it bothers you, you are a cunt. HOWEVER, it's the women that decide to flop out both tits and get half naked in the most crowded, innapropriate place they can find, then complain that "Oh, people were staring at me!" that get on my fucking nerves.
>>
>>67833976
why do you care what your wife does with her son
>>
>>67833696
I want public breast feeding enforced.
>>
>>67833696
It doesn't
I don't care
>>
Women do that for attention. I'm always worried they're gonna drown the child if they don't get it. :/
>>
>>67833696
Because breastfeeding is my degenerate secret fetish and I don't want to get constant hard ons in public.
>>
File: 1458178309034.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1458178309034.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>>67833696
>Implying the majority of /pol/ isn't for it
It's forcing women into their natural role. What's not to like?
>>
>>67834479
you mean engorge
>>
>>67833696
Why ban breastfeeding? It's healthier for the baby, and if girls do it in public I might get a glance at their tits. It's not gross, just feeding babies naturally.
>>
I actually have no problem with it. If you don't like it, then don't look at it. That being said, if breast feeding in public is legal, I think public masturbation should be legal too.
>>
>>67834123
I'll bite.
Because it's also my son.
>>
File: Traumatized.jpg (84 KB, 871x720) Image search: [Google]
Traumatized.jpg
84 KB, 871x720
>>67833696
Only in prudish puritan moralist murika.
>>
>>67833696
This was never an issue to begin with.
Like every topic feminists bring up, this bullshit was started when some women got looks and comments from people when they were breastfeeding in public.
Being the braindead, emotionally driven cunts that they are, they projected the actions of a small group of people onto the whole of society, and claimed that they were being oppressed.

That really is the core of feminism. One person does something they don't like, and society is to blame. For a group of people who claim to be against stereotyping and collective guilt, they sure are a bunch of hypocrites.
>>
>>67833696
I get jealous.
>>
>>67833696
It doesn't bother me, just don't get fanny flustered if people look when you pull your titty out in public
>>
>>67833696
Jealous, look at that little fucker enjoying what I can't have.
>>
>>67834157
Also mandatory adult breast feeding to make sure everyone gets the calcium they need.
>>
Trump supporter here,

Please show more tits more often. There was a study out that proves a correlation between looking at breasts and reduction of prostate cancer. Please breastfeed in public and please show titties as much as possible.
>>
>>67835322
This exactly desu.
>>
>>67833696
>note flag
Your country is entering revolution and this is what's really on your mind tonight?
>>
File: A-woman-breastfeeding.jpg (31 KB, 396x436) Image search: [Google]
A-woman-breastfeeding.jpg
31 KB, 396x436
>Ugly women breastfeeding
>>
>>67835946
What's the tl;dr on what's going on in Brazil? I haven't really been paying attention because it's Brazil.
>>
>>67834616
Explain you fucking nincompoop
>>
AMERICA!
>>
>>67833696

No.

Babies need to eat. Breast is best.

After the Chinese milk powder scandals and the TTIP making "country of origin" obsolete on food packaging it's safe to say I'd never feed my future children formula...ever.
>>
>>67835946

Nothing is gonna happen, sadly. HUElanders will HUE, and the government will stop the movement, either by force or by shady memetics (most likely the last).

>>67836152

Government has been corrupt for ages, now some judges started going rogue and prosecuting everyone. The president decided to make a shady move to save the ex-president from being arrested, making him minster, and 3.8 million people went to the streets to HUE at the top of their lungs in anger.

On a dream like scenario, both the president and ex president will be arrested. On reality, most likely nothing is going to happen, and the hero rogue judges will be butt raped in the jungle.
>>
Those damn origami fucks get triggered so easily.
>>
>>67833696
BECAUSE BREAST FEEDING TRIGGERS WOMEN WHO HAD TO HAVE MASTECTOMIES BECAUSE OF CANCER, YOU FUCK! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT WOMEN BY TRIGGERING THEM LIKE THAT. TYPICAL OF A MAN!

No but seriously who gives a flying fuck?
>>
>>67833696
I don't think there's anything wrong with public breastfeeding, but know that people are going to look at your tits if you do it. No way around that unless you use a blanket, which is smart. But I dont think it should be allowed in places like restaurants. Breast milk is still a bodily fluid and I don't want any bodily fluids near my food
>>
>>67833696

I think people should realize that we have established ways of not throwing a tit out in public.

I'm all for breastfeeding, but either use a blanket or bring a bottle of breastmilk with you.
>>
>>67833696

I get it, you're baby is hungry. I get it, its apart of life. I get it, its your right to feed your baby. I get it, you love your baby so much you'll do anything for it. I completely get it...but do you mind not breastfeeding the baby in an open pool? Its literally leaking into the water and people are swimming.

>YOU HATE MY BABY!!! WE HAVE A BABY HATER OVER HERE!? HES LIKE HITLER! HE WANTS ALL WOMEN WHO BREASTFEED TO DIE!!! HE WANTS TO BAN IT!!! ITS MY RIGHT, MUH BABIES HUNGRY!!
>>
So who's going to post the lactation smut?
>>
>>67836853
>Not drinking that shit up
You're wasting milk anon.
>>
>>67833976
When did you come out of the closet?
>>
>>67836643
you do realize Liberals and "trigger artists" are also in favor of it though, right?

the left is the main group pushing for legalizing topless women in public (in certain states/cities, it's considered public indecency.)
>>
>>67833696
Women and Babies are disgusting so it should be banned
>>
>>67833696
Any normal, wholesome, natural family activity is fine by me.

People just walking around naked all willy nilly on the other hand is pure regression and degeneracy.
>>
>>67833696
Why would I? I get off on that stuff.
>>
>>67839918
You and me both, friend.

Honestly, there's a lot of us here into ANR/breastfeeding folks. I don't know why they keep making these threads...
>>
>>67833696
milk fags ban just throw a towl over their teet. Babyfags always have a huge ass diaper fag around anyway
>>
Nobody should be allowed to take their babies under the age of two anywhere but designated baby places anyway.
>>
>>67839918
>>67840099
>You will never be able to drink human milk from the source
If there was one thing I could do before I die it would be that.
>>
>>67836728
Then don't sit at the table with the woman breastfeeding her baby.
>>
>>67839611
Having women be topless all the time ruins breasts and the appeal of breasts. They won't be sexy parts of a woman anymore, just fat sacks that flop around.
>>
>>67833696
Because whites shouldn't be allowed to reproduce with other whites. We must abolish the white race to abolish racism.
>>
>>67835432
thank mr skeltal
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.