[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/, you gotta tell me, I'm dying to know. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18
File: Crazy White Dude.webm (930 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
Crazy White Dude.webm
930 KB, 426x426
Okay /pol/, you gotta tell me, I'm dying to know.

Why exactly are white people so god damn fucking crazy? One minute you're all happy and smiley and the next you're throwing people alive into ovens and chopping off hands.

How?! Why?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
>>
File: 1456668073912.jpg (23 KB, 389x427) Image search: [Google]
1456668073912.jpg
23 KB, 389x427
>>67830870
>next you're throwing people alive into ovens
>>
>>67830870
bantz
>>
>>67830870
CAUSE DAY WHITE
>>
>>67830870
There's a line that you were not taught about when politeness no longer holds merit.

Everyone's patience runs out.
>>
>>67830870
Is simple really. We're civil and respectful, until you start fucking with us. So... Don't. Fuck with us.
>>
>>67830870
See, every white person actually has two personalities: Nicest person you'll ever meet and TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.
>>
>>67831061

Just an example. There are lot of races that commit genocide, but whites are the only ones who make it fucking industrial.

Turks marched a bunch of Armenians to death trying to relocate them, Hutu killed a bunch of folks in their beds and houses, Japanese raped and forked a bunch of Chinese babies.

But only white people went so far as to build essentially entire towns dedicated to killing people.

With every other race, there is a sense of progression to their freakouts. White people just seem to go batshit insane all at once.

Why?
>>
File: 1455841023563.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1455841023563.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>67830870

40 keks
>>
>>67830870
We're good at whatever we put our mind to.
>>
File: 53457858.png (126 KB, 299x350) Image search: [Google]
53457858.png
126 KB, 299x350
>>67830870

Op gone, but I take the A Class.

> next you're throwing people alive into ovens and chopping off hands

That's actually what happens when left or niggers trigger the white middle class.

So if you see a white male with 100K/year revolting. Get the fuck out of the country because second Holocaust is about to happen.
>>
>>67830870
i was really hoping for anohter motherfucker going down in one punch video.

i have been punched in the jaw many many fucking times. i have never passed out after one punch. i personally don't think it is possible except that people do it to play possum.

one time me and a spec ops guy got into it for about 20 seconds in a bar. before we both got out and the girl we were fighting for didn't come out. so we went to the next bar over and drank together.

another time i went about 3 minutes in an all out fistfight with a bad 6'3'' indian motherfucker. like woowoowoo indian not poopoopoo indian. i knocked this giant motherfucker down 3 times before it got called.

i have been overclassed many times. but i have never been knocked out in a punch. and i used to even have combatives every month as PT.

i just love watching people get knocked out in a punch.
>>
>white people pretending they have le 'hidden powers'

Genuine cringe right here.
>>
White people are slow to anger but snap like a mofo

t. white boy who is slow to anger but snaps like a mofo
>>
>>67832021
That flag is pure irony. You want another couple of craters and cities painted with permanent shadows to back OP's hypothesis up?
>>
>>67831913
Who is this?
>>
>>67831619
Because whites are the only enough smart to make it.
>>
>>67832021
>Micropenis: the post
>>
>>67832217

Oh no! He's turning his white powers have engaged. Hes rising from his moist computer chair to make the white race powerful again.
>>
>>67831434
>>67831913

Right, I get that.

I guess what I'm trying to do is figure out the mentality of why you guys just decide to do crazy shit.

When whitefolks chimp out, you guys fucking wreck shit, like, societal crumbling levels of wrecking shit.

Even on small scales, you do shit that just doesn't make sense all the god damn time. Like the picture I posted originally. Who the fuck would ever think to do that? Only a fucking white person!

I can usually kind of get into the mindset of people most of the time, but I just can't even wrap my head what's going through white people's heads when they start to freak out.
>>
File: (you).jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>>67832021
>>
>>67832009
>I've never been knocked out
>I think fighters are making shit up
No, you're just a dumbass.

>>67831619
>only white people make it industrial
In what situation? Hitler made work camps which people eventually died at. Extermination wasn't the goal.

>>67832021
That's the joke. see >>67831529

All races commit genocide, white people just tolerate the minorities much longer than others. So the moral compass of the society gets snapped into kill them all mode when enough is enough. But they'd still rather leave or deport than kill.
>>
niggers would be crazy too if they had to put up with niggers
>>
File: 1458137002125.jpg (246 KB, 1280x801) Image search: [Google]
1458137002125.jpg
246 KB, 1280x801
>>67831619
>but whites are the only ones who make it fucking industrial.
Ever heard of the mongols?
>But only white people went so far as to build essentially entire towns dedicated to killing people.
If you're referring the holocaust, the camps weren't concentration ones, but were for labor.

>With every other race, there is a sense of progression to their freakouts. White people just seem to go batshit insane all at once.
Why?
Whites are stoic. Look at the shaming in their own countries they endure compared to all other cultures.

The bad thing is, this builds up over time and gets to a point where they can't take it anymore.

Do you know anyone who will remain quiet and won't lose his cool if he's being hassled/given shit?
Well I guess white people are kind of like that, but they end up losing their shit after the pent up rage becomes too much.
I can tell you that even the liberals in my family are getting sick of black lives matter, and the conservatives are saying "I'm almost to the point where i'm saying ""fuck black people""."

The one who said that has never said anything racist prior.

I'll say our biggest downfall is we let things go to shit without speaking up, and once we finally have had enough and want to make change, the only way to make change is through drastic measures.

(This is how I see it at least, if you look at history it seems to be somewhat accurate.)
>>
>>67832009

how much you been drinking?

>i have been punched in the jaw many many fucking times. i have never passed out after one punch.

I wish I could show you.
>>
>>67830870
Millennia of starvation, war & pestilence.
>>
File: poor little white boy.webm (3 MB, 408x720) Image search: [Google]
poor little white boy.webm
3 MB, 408x720
>>
>>67832790
>Millennia of starvation, war & pestilence.

But enough about the history of Ireland!
>>
>>67832893

Fuckin white shit beat back into submission

Justice boner right here.
>>
>>67833109
>Justice boner right here.

Two inches of true Asian justice. I'm impressed :^)
>>
>>67832021

Japan is another great example though! You guy blew up a couple of warships and they burn hundreds of thousands of people alive with firebombing campaigns.

Then they drop a couple of nukes for good measures.

And then they finish it up by installing a puppet government and removing your ability to ever wage war again.

All that was in response to the killing of fucking 2500 people, that only happened because they were being massive cunts!
>>
File: 1456783538989.png (983 KB, 765x765) Image search: [Google]
1456783538989.png
983 KB, 765x765
It's more about organization really, I bet the Chinese would be much more deadly if they put themselves out there and decided to fuck some group of people in the ass.
>>
File: white-people-splash.jpg (344 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
white-people-splash.jpg
344 KB, 1000x750
>>67830870

Wipe powuH !
>>
>>67833650
>>67833650

is that supposed to be bantz or offensive?

i don't get it.
>>
we have quite a high incidence of mental illness
>>
>>67830870
Because black people are rude all the time and white people are usually polite. The moment they become disrespected enough to cross the line it's already at the point that they're so pissed off it looks like they go off like a light. Nig nogs are always mean degenerates so you just see them get angrier and angrier while white people have a certain threshold of civility.
>>
>>67833352
If a job needs to be done then it needs to be done thoroughly. The Japs were going full retard. It wasn't just about Pearl Harbor.

When a real threat (as opposed to a nuisance) emerges it must be eradicated.
>>
>>67830870
wasn't a prank
>>
>>67833109
Look at the vid... It's fucking saint patricks day that white kid is drunk while the guy that threw the punch didn't look drunk at all.
>>
We are the bastard children of angels and demons, capable of both great wonder and great horror.
>>
>>67830870
>>67831619
>>67832516
goddamn I love white people
>>
>>67833650
Not gonna lie while the family as a whole looks trashy Paw looks like a fucking awesome and fun guy.
>>
>>67830870
Holy fuck I completely lost my shit when he did the roundhouse.

Also, the second he takes off his pants, this situation is completely disarmed. He was deadset on decking that honky, and in a "flash" he completely noped his way out of that situation.
>>
>>67830870
It's evolution design of the white man.

All behavings have to do with this idea of design inside people & animal.

I no good english, I from Greenland.

Hope this help.
>>
>>67832516
>Extermination wasn't the goal.
And yet look how effective it was. Imagine if it -was- the goal.
>>
>>67830870
When Europeans become aware that we are being taken advatage of/ existential crisis survival mode kicks in. What you are seeing in Europe (Western) and North America is a subverted state actively seeking to eliminate the Eurooean people. This was fone incrementally however the migrant crisis has thrown a spanner in the works and honestly I have no idea who will save you, china /rusdia won't and a awakening is likely to happen in US BEFORE Europe.

>TLDR we are the most accommodating people on the planet (everyone moves TO european living spaces) until we are not. Non Europeans have declared war, so war is what they shall have.

>May god have mercy on your soul, pray the Racewar never happens.

I don't think people appreciate what a storm we are heading into. Not even pre WW2 was as bad as this or on this scale. The only thing keeping the (rightful) wrath of the white man at bay is the current bubble.of artifical comfort.
>>
>>67830870

Whites tend on the whole to be more civilized and more intelligent.

When they snap, they have typically already created a plan, and execute it instead of chimping out like a nigger. This is why you tend to see white spree shooters, because such actions require planning and preparation.
>>
>>67830870
You shitskins just kept pushing, that's why.

We don't react instantly to disrespect. We let it build up our anger and hatred until we snap.

So just keep pushing.
>>
>>67832516
>Extermination wasn't the goal.

They literally made vans that connected the closed cabin to the exhaust! THAT IS A THING ONLY A WHITE PERSON WOULD THINK TO DO WHEN COMMITTING GENOCIDE!

Every other race, if it gets to the point of extermination, shit is super personal. We have to get the rape in, we have to get the fear and terror in. Get real up close and personal about it.

Only fucking white people take a clinical detachment to the process of mass murder!

"How was work?"
"Oh yeah, gassed a truckload of Jews, homos, and gypsies today, the usual. What's for dinner?"

You guys just have this weird collective insanity where you act like completely insane things are just another everyday rote occurrence. It's fucking bizarre.
>>
>>67835069
How drunk are you?
>>
>>67830870
>why you white people go crazy? why you heff to be mad?

why do you shit skins keep PUSHING US?
>>
>>67832442
Must be the berserker genes from our Viking past.
>>
>>67835274
He's right. I've never seen racial and political tensions this high in the US.

Trump will be the thing that triggers it too.
>>
>>67833650

Look at the way the little girl stands. She's going to have knee problems before she's 12.
>>
>>67835274
>whats typing on a phone, causing spelling errors

Is this your first day on the internet or something?
>>
>>67834537

We really are the best.
>>
>>67831827
underated
>>
>>67831619

Its because when we want to do something, God dammit we'll do it. For better or worse.
>>
>>67833109

>Implying he won't enslave the nigger and break him into submission
>>
>>67835488
>>67830870

There's a genetic reason for this.

>>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[30][31] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

>In individuals with the low activity MAOA gene, when faced with social exclusion or ostracism showed higher levels of aggression than individuals with the high activity MAOA gene.[39]

>Individuals with the low activity variant of the MAOA gene were just as likely as participants with the high activity variant to retaliate when the loss was small. However, they were more likely to retaliate and with greater force when the loss was large.

TLDR: whites (and asians) are more likely to snap and an hero.
>>
>>67835215
That's because we don't want to be gross animals.

If someone needs to die then they should just be killed cleanly and efficiently. There is no reason to take pleasure in it.

Would you rape a cow or chicken before slaughtering it?
>>
>>67835113
i'll agree

i saw a video of a black guy who punched a cashier, took the money out of the register, walked away, and returned to close the register's drawer for some reason before leaving

what is going on in that brain?
>>
>>67836124
>However, they were more likely to retaliate and with greater force when the loss was large.
Wow, I've never read that part. This makes a fuck ton of sense.
>>
File: 1452955155328.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1452955155328.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>67832021
But white people do have a "hidden power".

Except it's not that hidden... and, really, it's surprising that other races seem completely oblivious to it. Until it hits them like the inferno of a miniature sun. Or two. And then they forget again, apparently.

White people have an uncanny ability to turn their dreams into reality.

Not an invention here and there, like the other races. White people are in a different class entirely. Time and time again, we dream up wonders that would change the world forever... and then we make them happen.

This is why we've become so docile lately. This is why we try to accommodate, and concede, and be patient, no matter what.

Because when our patience finally runs out... and all our dreams turn to twisted nightmares, Mother Earth begins to tremble beneath our march. And all the Gods of the world shed a single tear and turn away, for even they cannot break our onslaught or bear the sight of what's to come.

It seems the world has forgotten what that's like. Perhaps it needs a reminder.
>>
>>67831619
Well industrial is a white creation
>>
>>67836395

i know right? I thought it was pretty interesting.
>>
File: 1457732037880.jpg (22 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
1457732037880.jpg
22 KB, 780x440
>>67832442

The video is just a Wigger using his knowlege about mental state of the Black/Nigger (hard to tell) to beat him.

You misunderstood my point.

>White middel class
>Crackers

It's not the same. First is on the same level as Niggers, but some times teached in the act of subversive fighting.

Second is lazy and will not chimp out, till others are about to destroy, what they have builded up since the '40.
Like during the late '20s and early '30s in europe regarding the left, that tried to play revolution.

That's what I mean. Don't fuck with the middle class, and i guess is also for Black, rice eaters and beaners the same.
>>
>>67833548
They already did. The target was themselves.
>>
>>67831619
>all white people are german nazis from the 30s
>>
>>67835541
Exactly my point, and why this us so alarming: 70 years ago it took the western world 6 years to reign in two awoken European people, one of them was impotent and the other only around 10 million or so led the rest. 6 years and 40 million dead.

This was in reaction to: poor economic climate, mild existenal threat (communist revolution, bavaria puppet and colonial troops in Rhineland)

Now we have: poor economic situation and a ALREADY CERTAIN (projected) complete demographic annihilation of two continents of the most powerful midfle classess on earth. This is in tandem with DECADES long wars and withering undermining of culture.

Have you noticed the number of libertarian based essentially volk nationalist movements springing up in American society and social media? I have, this is next level, Europe is one thing but the US? THE Republic? The exceptional one?

Who will save OP and his kind?

Either our own governments really start to turn on us even more or it really is going to be living hell, but not for the white man.
>>
>>67832390
fucking roasted

noticed how that poor faggot did not reply to you after you made that post

good job at setting his dumb ass straight
>>
>>67832021
We do. You should be familiar with a few, such as Little Boy and Fat Man.
>>
>>67837051

They've pretty much all done it at some point or another in their history if you go back far enough.

White history is basically just the history of them wiping out random group of folks and then chilling for awhile until either some other group of crazy white fucks shows up and kills them off or they flip the fuck out and kill off some minority group in their midst.
>>
>>67832390
>le white autistic teacher pretending to be a nip
>>
File: apocalypsenow.jpg (546 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
apocalypsenow.jpg
546 KB, 1920x1080
>>67835215

>Every other race, if it gets to the point of extermination, shit is super personal. We have to get the rape in, we have to get the fear and terror in. Get real up close and personal about it.

>Only fucking white people take a clinical detachment to the process of mass murder!

White people try to maintain their civility while committing genocide whereas other races descend into barbarism and animal madness. This is because whites are more highly evolved.
>>
>>67831619
We make everything a fucking industry. When we decide to deal with invaders we turn our armies into NASAised killing machines.
>>
Whites and existential crises are like cats and water.
>>
>>67830870
staged video
>>
>>67837198
nigger
>>
>>67837051

We have experience since our ancestors eradicated the neanderthaler.

Whites are just extremly rational in there goals, even if it involves killing millions.

Look at like this.

Black has a stress with other Black. There will be a beat up, maybe short drive by, but nothing that is really planned into detail.

Whites tend to plan, organise and hit as hard as they can.

Whites don't attack to teach you a lesson, if they attack, it's always about to kill the opponent as we think he could come back at us.
>>
If I remember correctly, Anglofuck from France, UK didn't have shit for a military force or tech compared to the Aryans

Even today with all the watering down of the German gene pool that happened, everything that comes put of Germany is top notch
>>
>>67830870
We are a very militaristic culture. Half the old testament is about war. Even our elections have campaigns, and warchests.
When we feel like our backs are against the wall, all rules are void except one. Win.
>>
>>67837723
Thats nonsense the industrial revolution came out of England and more than 50% of principle innovation game from the British
>>
You know if you keep pushing the Chinese won't roll over to you lot like the Euros did.

Enjoy hell, you earned it.
>>
>>67832567
Mongols didnt genocide. They killed the ruling class and left things pretty well alone as long as tribute flowed in.
>>
>>67832009
I've never been knocked out either, but I've directly knocked people out myself. I knocked out my buddy one time with what was almost just a graze on his chin when we were sparring.

I am not sure exactly how it works but sometimes a button just gets pushed. I have been in many fights with the guy and have hit him way, way harder many times before and after without him even noticing really. But that one time, it just turned his lights out for whatever reason.

Another guy I knocked out was the last time I went out fighting for fun. I grabbed him as he went down otherwise he would have fallen with the back of his head smashing into a curb. I like basically grew up in that moment and now I just let shit slide and only fight in the ring with equipment and people I trust and am not mad at.

I was between shots when he went down. We had hit each other a bunch, we were both about to hit each other again and then his face just had nobody home, and he toppled over backwards like a plank of wood.
>>
>>67837899
We didn't roll over we are trying an experiment.
>>
>>67837148
>Have you noticed the number of libertarian based essentially volk nationalist movements springing up in American society and social media?
Yeah and coming back to the Trump thing, it's not necessarily his doing that will cause the racewar, but the fact that these groups you mention + all whites that are sick of being used can unite under one banner.

Look what happened in Chicago and that was only for a rally. What do you think will happen when he's nominated? What do you think will happen when he's elected?

Also another similarity to the US and 70 years ago is the extremism in our politics. You aren't in the US, so i'm not sure you can get a grasp on how pissed off a lot of older generation whites are that Bernie even had a chance.

If it weren't for the black vote, this general election would literally be a socialist, cultural marxist vs an entrepreneur capitalist who is totally against political correctness.

>Either our own governments really start to turn on us even more or it really is going to be living hell, but not for the white man.
This is what i'm worried about too. I know whites are armed to the teeth, so if anything ever triggered we would most likely have the upper hand, but if the government stepped in it would be absolute hell and blood shed.

I'm also worried a country like China or Russia would take advantage of the division and invade or something crazy.
>>
>>67838020
>what was mongol conquest of Baghdad
>>
>>67831619

Step one: Read image related
Step two: Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Step three: Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gXVa3yogLk

Your days are numbered.
>>
File: holyremover.jpg (9 KB, 200x217) Image search: [Google]
holyremover.jpg
9 KB, 200x217
>>67831619
I honnestly don't know what is more barbaric between the camps and the other methods.

IMHO opinion, Asians were the worst. Mongols and Japanese did things much worse the the Nazis death camps. Even Mengele was a teddy bear compared to what Japanese scientists did to Chinese test subjects.

But yeah, as a matter of fact, you better not get the White Man angry.
>>
File: 1438054215699.png (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1438054215699.png
1 MB, 616x5370
>>67838216
>>
>>67830870
That kind of hatred and anger doesn't just happen overnight, it builds up for years and years. You're just to blind to see you're fanning the flames
>>
>>67830870
That's not true and you're a bitch-nigger.
>>
>>67837723
You didn't remember correctly
>>
>>67838020
That's the same for 99% of European colonies. The only places where masses of people died where places where people didnt have natural immunity to Eurasian and African viruses.
>>
>>67832153
This pham. I'll forgive more trespass than most people. Just don't jerk the wrong chain or that's your ass
>>
>>67837880
Nazi had better tech and a better military. The UK was a minor annoyance and France wasn't even a country after, was it 3 months?
>>
If niggers could kill all whites by snapping their fingers, they would.
Same with whites towards blacks.
They are no better.
>>
>>67838936
Whites fucking could you dumb cuck faggot

But they live happily off of society, and whites either get away from them and tolerate what they don't see, or live near them and hate them.
>>
>>67838020
Bwecuase Bagdad did one thing the Mongols could not tolerate. They killed Diplomats, not just kille,d but tortured and decapitated. (mongols had a thing about shedding their own blood, which is why they fought from horseback with arrows a lot of the time. If they had to kill each other it was by wrapping in felt and kicking to death, drowning, starving, etc.)

Baghdad thought they were tough shit. As Muslims usually do, until faced with a real threat.

Mongol conquest included infiltrating, riling up the bagdhadi christians into subverting the city and then slaughtering everyone involved who weren't part of their clique. Learn to seperate muslim lies from historic truths.
>>
>>67838936
If they killed all whites then where would they get their welfare from?
>>
>>67832266
Josef Goebbels. Nazi minister of propaganda
>>
>>67832266
goebbels
>>
>>67839385
meant for >>67838152
>>
>>67830870
hahaha omfg what is that? I was thinking wrestling, you know the sport not your tv shit, but it isn't that either lol
>>
>>67838133
Agreed.

5 years ago I thought that the future would be US forces exterminating native Europeans. Now I'm beginning to think it will be our own governments and the US may be paradoxically a liberator: as an outsider and a history scholar I can tell you I've never seen American society so divided.

>China Russia

Both China and Russia despise Africans and Muslims. They will not invade, the only invasion the Republic will be under threat from is a freshly militerised UN force or a non-European Europe.

Contrary to popular belief society is going to get more extreme, more religious etc etc. Liberal lines on top of subverting everything also don't breed.

If a 'volk' movement starts in US first in all honesty im not sure what id do in OP shoes, if i was a 'minority' in this regard I'd leave immediately.

Also similar libertarian (aka justifiable) nationalist movements a springing up in UK as well as northern Europe. A perfect example of whats to come is the redpilling of Stefan Molenuyex.

>tldr

In the context of a simultaneous existental crisis of an entire race of people at the hands of their iwn states and the collapse of rule of law (liberalism can only lead to libertarianism) libertarianism can only lead to nationalism (Hoppe etc) as that people strive fir liberty in a race for survival.

My biggest concern is if "national libertarianism"/alr right cons fail and what your left with is death or national socialism, annhilation or sevitude: because I can assure you people will choose " England Prevails!" Over death, and the American revolution was all in vain. . .
>>
File: 1457342804349.jpg (191 KB, 1492x495) Image search: [Google]
1457342804349.jpg
191 KB, 1492x495
obligatory
>>
>>67830870

LOL
>>
>>67830870
because black people are not human
>>
>>67833650
All that white trash is still better than niggers.
>>
>>67834051
This. Niggers have no fucking manners. They are just rude ignorant degenerates.
>>
>>67838030
i've knocked people out. and like you said i've seen people go down between punches. but i have never ever seen anyone go down in a single punch in real life. in all the combatives classes i took and all the fights i was in or saw.

my guess is that the ones who do it's sort of like playing possum. like they never have been in a fight so they just go down. either that or super weak necks.
>>
File: impressive.jpg (99 KB, 458x532) Image search: [Google]
impressive.jpg
99 KB, 458x532
>>67839686

>Best Post ever

/thread
>>
>>67839966
Some people have inferior jaw structure which allows their jaw bone to be pushed back into their glossopharyngeal nerve

You just need to tap their chin to knock them out.
>>
>>67831529
underrated
>>
Blacks do the same thing
>>
>>67830870
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
>>
>>67838936
Wrong, East asians and Europeans do not benefit from the existence of Africans.

The inverse does not apply, eben during the most brutal empires some good was made: north america was lost.... To the freest nation on earth.

Now name me one thing (memes/jokes aside) that non Europeans bring to our society that is worth all the suffering they cause and the loss of our homelands, people and culture?

When I see the suffering of migrants trapped in Greece, even when I saw the dead Syrian boy on the beach, even before we knew he died so his father could use westerners as cattle to pay for healthcare, do you know what I felt when I saw him, innocent child, dead?

Nothing.

No guilt, no pity, nothing.

This is a bigger issue than people like OP realize. Memes don't emerge from nothing, all these pepes and moonmans are a reflection of European peoples in an existenal crisis and the whole US and European elections shows us that these memes are shared by a huge number.of very powerful people, ever more so because money cannot buy their soul anymore. Tump is a, polite and reserved, manifeststion of this crisis.
>>
>>67830870
This is simply a carcature of the whiteb man
>>
>>67840853
Twerking
>>
>>67833650
I see groups of people exactly like this every time I go to a lake or spring. They're probably the most polite and welcoming people you could ever meet. The African equivalent of these people will stone you and eat you.
>>
>>67841256
>this one funny post will show him haha im so smart

No, dancing like apes is degeneracy not elevation.
>>
>>67839686
/thread
>>
>>67830870
Well, leave whites alone and we leave you alone. White people get shit done efficiently.
>>
>>67835550
She's already short enough, she'll start getting knee problems when she's a bit taller.
>>
>>67841523
>this one funny post will show him haha im so smart

really weird interpretation bro
>>
File: 1396756414288.jpg (58 KB, 174x229) Image search: [Google]
1396756414288.jpg
58 KB, 174x229
>>67830870
>fighting Randy style

>When the pants come off
>Look the fuck out
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.