[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What country you were born in Canada >What countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1434314513483.jpg (226 KB, 1024x1279) Image search: [Google]
1434314513483.jpg
226 KB, 1024x1279
>What country you were born in
Canada

>What countries you've been to and which one was the worst
England, France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland

England was fuckin' gay

>What country you want to live in
The United States
>>
>>67830385

Born: USA
Visited: Canada (Windsor and Niagara Falls, neither counts)
Want to live in: USA
>>
>>67830385

>Austria

>Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Spain, France, Italy, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, England, Luxenbourg, Liechtenstein, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Turkey, Tunisia, USA, Mexico, Canada, Guatemala...

Most countries are fun to visit, but the worst people is hands down the USA.

Id like to live in Spain.
>>
>Canada

>USA Mexico germany Austria Slovakia Czech Hungary Italy Slovenia Bosnia Croatia Serbia montenegro Albania Macedonia

Mexico was by far the worst. Fuck that place.

Wish I lived in USA.
>>
File: 14577457252732.jpg (52 KB, 346x499) Image search: [Google]
14577457252732.jpg
52 KB, 346x499
Germany

USA, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Italy

I fucking hate the dutch

I want to move back to germonies but only if the merkel reich is gone
>>
England

Wales, Ireland, norn Ireland, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Gibraltar, couple Canary Islands and Ibiza.

I wanna go USA, Scotland, Germany, Thailand, Vietnam etc,

Worst country prob France, nothing wrong with it, just the least exciting
>>
>>67831867
Forgot about Holland, would like to live in USA
>>
Born : US
Visited : Canada, Mexico, Thailand, South Korea, China, Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Taiwan
Worst : Toss up between Korea and Taiwan. Any wonder why they come over here? Shitholes and the people are shitty too.
Live in : Japan (only Tokyo)
>>
Germany

Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Cuba, USA, South Africa, Bulgaria, Austria

worst probably UK, full of mohammeds and the girls are hideous

Would like to stay in Germany if things wont get in worse...option 2 would be US
>>
>>67830385

Denmark

England, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Latvia, Russia.

England was boring and the people were shit. Then again i was in London, so that probably explains it.

Denmark is best mark
>>
>>67831800
Lol why the dutch hate sour kraut?
>>
>>67830385
Go then you fucking retarded faggot.

You are like a gay faggot begging for cock, nobody is stopping you, follow your gay ass fucking dreams retard.
>>
File: 1434598808609.jpg (44 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1434598808609.jpg
44 KB, 500x334
>>67834528
I seriously hit a nerve there, did I?
>>
>>67834644
Not at all, just tired of retards saying it. You don't want to live there, you just want american perks. Everytime I feel bad about canada, I flick on the news and watch some americans say some stupid shit, or watch some blacks gang rape a china man, then I thank the lord I live in Canada.
>>
>>67830385
>Born
Canada

>Been to
the US (obviously), Mexico, England, France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, St Petersburg (implying this is real Russia)

London was boring as shit and France is french

>Want to live in
Rural Canada/red state US
>>
>>67834840
Canadians are the most gullible, naive and unnecessarily patriots on the face of the planet. Love to talk about how tolerant and knowledgeable they are in world affairs but literally just lap up government funded news like it's Tim's coffee.

You don't have to be so upset dude, immigration and emigration is a staple of humanity. Sorry I want to live in a country with more freedoms to protect my freedom of speech and my person.
>>
Born: Great Britain

Visited: USA, Mexico, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Tunisia, Jamaica, St Lucia, Turkey, Italy, Thailand

Worst: Belgium. If I could sum a country up as a colour, that colour would be grey.

Live: New York for a few years... but ultimately settle back in Blighty
>>
>United States of America

>>
>>67830385

Militarybrat here.

>Country you were born in
Guam

>what countries have I visited
Naming countries I haven't visited would be a better option really. I've visited most of the western/civilized world.

>which was the worst
Angola wad pretty terrible. Anywhere alcohol is illegal I'd boring and dull. Stone age.

>what country do I want to live in

Ireland was great, I'd like to close my liquor store here in NY and reopen in Ireland, cork probably, Cobh was the nicest city I've ever been to in Ireland...so probably there exactly.
>>
File: 60455.jpg (35 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
60455.jpg
35 KB, 460x460
>>67834370
they're cucks
>>
>>67830385

>What country were you born in?

USA

>What countries have you visited?

Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica, France

Jamaica was the worst. Niggers as far as the eye can see, and poor as all fuck. (I could say the same for Haiti, but Haiti at last had the scenery going for it).

>What country you want to live in?

Right where I am, baby
>>
>>67836360
Oh fair enough
>>
>>67836127
I know right.

How islam can ban alcohol and delicious bacon and be popular is completely baffling to me
>>
File: 1zRfCk5.jpg (1 MB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
1zRfCk5.jpg
1 MB, 4272x2848
>>67830385
Born: USA
Visited: Canada, Mexico.Mexico hands down was worse
Want to live in: USA
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.