[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: David.jpg (188 KB, 1089x1089) Image search: [Google]
David.jpg
188 KB, 1089x1089
>needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress
>needing to drink coffee every morning
>wasting precious time on "smoke breaks"
>smoking reefer and saying it's not addictive
>justifying hard drugs like cocaine because "wallstreet business men do it"
>justifying psychedelics because scientists and artists use them even though you're some undergrad faggot
>abusing prescription medication like adderall in school because you're an autistic shit
>justifying circumcision even though it's done by pedophilic jews
>paying for sex

I seriously hope you don't fit any of these, fucking degenerates.
>>
>>67829838

Hey Leaf, Michael Fassbender is openly homosexual.
>>
>>67829838
What's wrong with circumcision
>>
>>67829838
What's wrong with coffee? It has health benefits.
>>
I don't do any of those and I'm still a worthless loser. There are tons of far more successful people than me who do all of those things.
>>
what if I take benzos on very rare occasions (not to get fucked up) and noting else?
>>
>>67829838
You are a boring, boring leaf.
>>
>shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>67829838
Every man pays for sex, fool.
>>
>>67829838
>justifying circumcision

aaaaand this is why you use /pol as your secondary tumblr account.

I wish I could share you lust for penises and pictures depicting a certain looking one.

DUDE, WEED LMAO!
>>
>>67830127
I think he only means NEEDING to drink it, unless he is the ultimate autist of course.
>>
File: 1458089025440.gif (1 MB, 216x270) Image search: [Google]
1458089025440.gif
1 MB, 216x270
>>67829838
>>needing to drink coffee every morning
mfw I try to go 4 hours without a coffee
>>
Being straight edge is the true conservative redpill
>>
>>67829838
>literally doing a bit of blow, smoking a bowl and sipping on some good beer brewed a block away
>tfw uncut

Life is alright now. You forgot one line though
>making off topic threads on /pol/
>>
> being so obsessed with other people's life to the point where it makes you angry
>>
>>67830849
You know I used to think this was the generally accepted consensus, then I lurked /pol/ a while longer and saw so many subhuman degenerates claiming to be redpilled. This place needs a good cleansing.
>>
>>67829838
What's wrong with adderal if I suck at school.
>>
only first 7/9, the fun ones.
>>
>>67829838
>needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress
Agreed, that shit is poison. I'm working on quitting now. today makes day #4 with no booze
>needing to drink coffee every morning
What's wrong with coffee? It's quite healthy
>wasting precious time on "smoke breaks"
People still smoke habitually?
Reefer is fun but the illegality is in no way worth a few hours of being high
wat, who justifies those
>justifying psychedelics because scientists and artists use them even though you're some undergrad faggot
Did shrooms once, was an interesting time, don't want to do it again
>abusing prescription medication like adderall in school because you're an autistic shit
You sure are focused on drugs
>justifying circumcision even though it's done by pedophilic jews
Babies don't have a choice, if I could get my foreskin back I would
>paying for sex
Everyone pays for sex you autist, just in different ways
>>
>>67830019
It's designed to remove pleasure from sex.
>>
>>67829838
>says the guy on a Polynesian canoe crafting forum

anyways, I smoke weed, cigarettes, drink, own guns, play video games and have lots of unprotected sex. But guess what? I'm still in college and make $70k/yr. I'm sure you're so much better at life than I am tho lmao.
>>
>>67829838
And that is why people don't like you, China
>>
>>67830127
Has its downsides, one being it inhibits GABA, also it is incredibly addictive and gives you massive crashes making you need it to get by. So basically now and then in an emergency it is fine, but long term use is counter-productive and makes you more tired than someone who doesn't consume it at all.
>>
>>67831500
>lying on the internet
why
>>
File: opvision.gif (760 KB, 283x230) Image search: [Google]
opvision.gif
760 KB, 283x230
>>67829838
>aka the fermented jew
>>
>>67829838
I drink coffee in the morning and when I'm out but I mostly prefer too.

I smoke weed when I can get it. Obviously it's addictive. Anyone who says it isn't doesn't understand what actually causes addiction. It isn't fundamentally a chemical occurrence. Weed just isn't harmful.

Payed for a blowjob in a strip club once but they threw me out cause I was wrecked and puked on the floor. That's a 21st birthday I won't soon forget but does that count as paying for sex?
>>
>>67829838
i do none of these
i do drink tea though
>>
>>67832518
*I prefer tea
>>
>>67829838
>not drinking alcohol
Muhammad please. Go promoto your jihadi crap elsewhere.
>>
>>67829838
Alcohol is ok
Psychedelics are kinda ok, but dangerous
Tabacco is kinda ok, but dangerous
Codein is ok
Anything else should be banned, and persecuted
>>
>>67832723
Alcohol is way more dangerous than say shrooms or lsd

I do encourage everybody to try shrooms at least once in their lifetime. Its a great experience and learning is never a bad thing
>>
>>67833060
But psychedelics effects last longer, and could develop scysophrenia or however is written in english
>>
>>67832696
Alcohol is shit. Yeah it feels great for a couple hours, but you wake up hung over, and prolonged use kills you so
>>
Alcohol is fun in moderation. A few beers every once in awhile with male friends is absolutely necessary in these trying times.

Coffee is a good source of antioxidants and when had black is a much healthier alternative to any sugary or calorie dense beverage for energy.

I agree with the rest of your list, though.
>>
File: like.png (193 KB, 327x431) Image search: [Google]
like.png
193 KB, 327x431
>>67829838
abusing prescription medication like adderall in school because you're an autistic shit

>Not using stimulants to get the absolute most out of yourself.

AYKM
>>
i scored 'no' on all of those, what do i win?
>>
File: 80s kid.jpg (350 KB, 700x710) Image search: [Google]
80s kid.jpg
350 KB, 700x710
>>67829838
>Drinking liquid jew
>Smoking the devils reefer
>Wishing I had the jews adderall
>Voting Trump
>>
>>67833234
I'm sure you can also develop mental problems by drinking alcohol, and drugs on their own probably don't cause those problems but just accelerate their development

Trust me there is nothing that compares to the bliss you feel when you are on mushrooms. And weed is also great stuff, I actually tried to think the most negative shit I could in order to try to make myself angry when I smoked weed the first couple of times, but I just found it impossible to hate anybody or be upset about anything. Could you imagine that? I pictured my girlfriend calling me a loser and fucking some negros in front of me but all I felt was disregard for negativity. I toyed with the idea of death and annihilation but all I could feel was a wave of bliss and what I have come to call a "brain orgasm"

Of course if you get hooked on anything that is bad for you, be it tobacco or any other substance
>>
>>67834649
>I pictured my girlfriend calling me a loser and fucking some negros
Nah mate, you are just a cuck, with cuck fantasies
>>
>>67833667
Same here
>>
>>67829838
This has been a major issue for me my whole adult life. Drink to get black-out drunk at night, eat shit food, go into something more like a coma than sleep, then wake up in the morning and drink a gallon of coffee, crash by mid-day, repeat.

Sometimes I go a few days without alcohol, and sometimes I try to cut back on my coffee and only have a little bit to help wake up in the morning. But I always end up back in the cycle.

I just went a few days without alcohol, caffeine, or ultra-processed foods, but a few hours ago I felt slow and empty and bored, and now I'm getting drunk.
>>
>>67829838
>mfw the only one I fit is the circumcision one

Not that I defend it, I just don't care either way
>>
>>67829838

Hey, I like my CCC (Catholic cut cock), it sure is pretty. I bet you'd like it too, OP!
>>
>>67835261
Nice try but you have to use the word cuck three times in your post to make me angry
Those are the rules
>>
>>67829838
>>wasting precious time on "smoke breaks"
This one really chafes my onions. I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I would take smoke breaks when I needed to think a problem through. I would go outside, away from a keyboard and really consider all of the angles.

Meanwhile, fat, shrieking harpies would sit at their desks, spending 90% of their time gossiping or browsing travel sites, and then tut when I came back from a productive smoke break.
>>
File: LibtardZombieHordeZZZZ.jpg (749 KB, 1140x650) Image search: [Google]
LibtardZombieHordeZZZZ.jpg
749 KB, 1140x650
>>
>>67830019
It is fine if you enjoy bad sex. You lose a lot of enjoyment as a result.
>>
>>67831560
This. I have a drinking problem, but the thing that will ruin my day if I don't have it is coffee. I don't even get headaches or other severe withdrawal symptoms; it's just that I can't think, can't feel, just feel like a zombie.

But when I have it, which is almost every day, it exacerbates my anxiety and ADHD symptoms.

Coffee is more of a problem than most people realize. I've read that many people end up in psych wards because of excessive caffeine.
>>
>>67830158
Go to the gym.
>>
File: 1417430810234.jpg (106 KB, 610x816) Image search: [Google]
1417430810234.jpg
106 KB, 610x816
dude, Hookers may require money but remember, the free ones are a lot more expensive.
>>
>>67829838
I don't really do any of these. The only thing that comes close is I do consume caffeine, but I think its because I enjoy the taste of red bull.
>>
File: 1417984231743.jpg (36 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1417984231743.jpg
36 KB, 352x352
>ctrl+f "quentin"
>0 results
>>
Hi guys, I'm extremely degenerate. Can I insert plant extracts containing DMT and MAOI anally? Will they burn a hole through my ass or is it safe enough?
>>
>>67829838

Regular smoker here, half/oz per week is the usual, on a T break now. Haven't smoked in over 2 weeks and not one sign of withdrawal faggot.

>Caring what other people do
>Being this autistic

A fucking leaf
>>
>>67836184
Says who

Have you ever had uncut sex then got circumsized and compared

Has anyone
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.