[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need the counter meme to this asap plz.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: counter meme.png (130 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
counter meme.png
130 KB, 246x205
I need the counter meme to this asap plz.
>>
>>67829672
Self bump
>>
Tea Party doesn't behead people and start campaigns of genocide
>>
>>67829810
There is a picture of her at a target range and the Paris shootings side by side underneath.
>>
There is no American refugee stream going to the Middle East
>>
>>67829672
There's none yet, but I've yet to hear of a convert to Christianity be motivated to kill innocents in the name of Jesus.
>>
one is a shitskin

that should be enough reason tbqh
>>
>>67829672
The one on the right will kill in the name of her religion and country. The one on the left will suck up every black guy at the bar on Tuesday night while her husband is away fighting against the one on the right.
>>
>>67829672
One of them spreads spreads war and death, the other one spreads terrorism and immigrants.
>>
>>67830015
see>>67829866
>>
File: 1457874612328.jpg (300 KB, 634x646) Image search: [Google]
1457874612328.jpg
300 KB, 634x646
>>67829672
>>
>>67830433
Thanks
>>
>>67829672
>I need the counter meme to this asap plz.
Your as funtarded as the cocksucker who posted it. Are they really going to stand up and say the tea party is on the same level as hamas?
>>
>>67829672

One has the gun to murder and one has it to defend? Pretty big difference
>>
>>67831053
meme magic influences more people then you think. How do you think Bernie became so popular? Logic and reason?
>>
File: donaldpepe.png (184 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
donaldpepe.png
184 KB, 1024x1024
>>67831053
Yes there are Marxist, communist bastards I've had to fight vigorously down here in Fflorida over facebook.

Some people actually think communism is good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.