[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I ditched 4chan for a while because it degenerated into absolute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (3 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 750x1334
So I ditched 4chan for a while because it degenerated into absolute shit. Since then, I've become addicted to politics.

Why do I feel like /pol/ is equal parts n retardedness to /b/ in the summertime in 2009 -2010? Why the fuck do you idiots like Donald Trump?

I just read an entire thread of basement shit Trump heads saying It's acceptable for a person to face 15 years of North Korean slavery for basically nothing, and we shouldn't be outraged.

Is this board serious? Or is it jam packed with shit posting? Can anybody intellectually have best give me an estimate of how many Americans I here are just 17 year old cock smokers? Does the left reign here? Or just Trump racists?

Btw, Ted Cruz, Master Race
>>
>>67829371
Why do you like Ted Cruz?
>>
Posted from my phone. Good god, the typos.
>>
>>67829371
because we are what happens when /b/ grows up, has children, and has a career

when I started there was only /a/

>and jugglingwolves, i miss her
>>
>>67829440
Has an impeccable record of being a Federal Constitutional Liberal Capitalist. The superior political philosophy.
>>
>>67829371
Cruz is a fucking rat
Rand Paul at least stuck to his guns, Cruz just does what gets him attention
Not to mention he supported S.2415 which would have removed all limits on contributions to political entities
Also
>15 years of North Korean slavery for basically nothing
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
The fuck wit shouldn't have stolen something in the most fucking totalitarian country on Earth
>>
>>67829644
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? There isn't a single google results for that ridiculous word salad of a political philosophy.

>inb4 you act like a snobby cunt rather than bothering to explain
>>
>>67829371

I took a break from /pol/ when 99% of threads were Doom Paul threads, but now during the election its pretty good. Cuck Carl and Poo-in-Loo and Turks being roaches are all fresh dank memes
>>
File: ShapiShapo.jpg (108 KB, 634x873) Image search: [Google]
ShapiShapo.jpg
108 KB, 634x873
>>67829371
OOY VEY

Ben is at it again.
>>
>>67829371
>It's acceptable for a person to face 15 years of North Korean slavery for basically nothing, and we shouldn't be outraged.
It's not slavery, it's jail time. He deserved it for violating the laws of the DPRK. Ok? IF a KOREAN SPY comes to America and commits criminal actions on American soil he will face the US criminal justice system and receive his punishment. That's all. Korea is an independent country, not a US lapdog like southern Korea, he knew what he was getting into.
>>
>>67829644
The only impeccable thing about his record is how much of an ass he is on the Senate floor.
>>
>>67829800
He is a federalist. A constitutionalist. And a Liberal capitalist. Pretty clear.
>>
>>67829371
I like Trump because of his ballsy economic policies and his general don't-give-a-fuck nature. To him, America comes first. He projects confidence and we need a leader like that.

I feel horribly bad for that guy in NK and our government should be doing everything it can to bring him home.

I'm 34 years old. Ask me anything.
>>
>>67829614
>pol
>growing up
>procreating
>looking for a job

nice meme.
>>
>>67830204
commas are OP
>>
>>67829744
>Cruz just does what gets him attention
>probably a Trump supporter.
Ok buddy.
I am in favor of removing limits on contributions to political campaigns, and I will debate you into the dirt.

>>67830198
Don't know if trolling. Dont know if this is a common retarded argument in /pol/ used for lols, or if you're actually a retard.
>>
>>67830325
I have a job and a kid.

Happy St. Patty's Day
>>
>>67829371
Why do you think that going to another country and disrespecting their laws is okay? The moron should have kept in mind especially because he was going to motherfucking North Korea. Was it a harsh punishment? Doesn't matter, their country, their rules.
>>
>>67829371
>willfully go to totalitarian shithole
>willfully commit a crime there
>get punished by totalitarian shithole standards
.....woah......

next you'll be flabbergastedly outraged when some white bimbo volunteers at a refugee camp and gets raped
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 768x1024
>>67829371
>>
>>67830204
He has an impeccable record of being an obstructionist and an asshat who doesn't get along with anybody.
>>
>>67830462
Just assumed /pol/ discussed political philosophy regularly.
>>
>>67830509
>Don't know if trolling. Dont know if this is a common retarded argument in /pol/ used for lols, or if you're actually a retard.
Reddit doesn't into bantz
>>
>>67830204
Thanks for clarifying, but I'm not going to debate you on what buzzwords describe each candidate. If you want to say which policies of Cruz's you support, that would be preferable.
>>
>>67829948

>Ben "butthurt at the memes" Shapiro
>>
>>67829644
You sound like a brainwashed tool.
>>
>>67830635
nah bruh, you didn't use commas.

You failed to frame the question in a manner that was syntactically unambiguous. You made a communication error. That doesn't make you wrong, but acting like he's retarded because he misunderstood you due to your error makes you an asshat.
>>
>>67829644

He's a first time senator, he doesn't even have a record yet.
>>
To all you North Korea fags:

Surely they have a right to enforce their laws. And surely we have a right to respond with great justice. To say we shouldn't be outraged? To tap into you guys's fag-lingo, you're a bunch of chunk fucking cucks.
>>
>>67830879
*statement
w/e
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 798x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 798x547
>>67829644
>>
>>67829644

He is an the impeccable record of being a FUCKING LOSER IN THE GENERAL ELECTION WHICH IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Holy shit you giant faggot, you think your being philosophically superior is worth fucking ANYTHING? Just kill yourself now, faggot. Zero effect.

Trump's going to do some thangs, your retarded candidate is going to get passed over in the convention even if Trump doesn't take it. That's how bad he is.

Good night, bitch. Reality is not your strong suit.
>>
>>67829371
I was going to vote for Cruz, but now I'm a #KasichComet
>>
>>67831174
Theres nothing more satisfying than seeing my condolas in circulation
>>
File: laughingatyou.png (119 KB, 547x609) Image search: [Google]
laughingatyou.png
119 KB, 547x609
>>67829371
Lyin' Ted holy shit
>>
>>67829371
>I just read an entire thread of basement shit Trump heads saying It's acceptable for a person to face 15 years of North Korean slavery for basically nothing, and we shouldn't be outraged.

It literally is acceptable though. Why should every country operate in accordance with your liberal faggy politics? DPRK locking that libfag away for 15 years for disrepecting the King is the equivalent of jailing a Neo-Nazi for committing a hate crime in the West. Different societies have different values and that is perfectly okay and if you do not respect their values don't be surprised when it comes back to fuck you. He made the mistake of thinking Western rules applied in NK, but only Juche is sovereign there.
>>
>>67831000
To be fair, Cruz got shit done in the senate, which is why it took over eight months for him to get a single endorsement. He's who /pol/ would be rooting for if Trump didn't come out of nowhere and blow our minds.

But all I had to do was actually listen to him talk for five seconds to be repulsed. The guy is a fucking snake and has absolutely zero chance at beating Hillary.
>>
>>67831006
I'm not particularly outraged since the guy's venture there, and actions, were voluntary unless you buy his story of coercion from the US government - which I think is silly.

When you go somewhere, you accept the consequences of their legal system.

Welcome to foreign countries. China executes foreigners sometimes too. Sucks? Sure, but don't go if you don't want to risk it. And if you do, don't commit crimes.
>>
>>67831006
let me guess - your definition of 'great justice' is a military invasion?
>>
>>67831332

Cheers, Leafbro
>>
File: 1451526150408.gif (1021 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451526150408.gif
1021 KB, 500x500
>>67829371
>2009-2010
>supports booger eating lying cruz

why am i not surprised
you are the cancer buddy and you should have stayed gone
>>
>>67830879
Wasn't a ting like he's retarded. I literally assumed /pol/ talked about political philosophy. Silly me.

>>67830629
He rejects government subsidies in pretty much everything, and has laid out a plan to roll back ethanol subsidies within 5 years. A mupfukkin flat tax. Militarize the Kurds to fight the sand niggers, instead of jerking off, or sending in Americans. Plus, policy aside, the dude generally sides with the constitution and states rights, which gives me an erection.
>>
>>67829371

Hello, shitposting RATO lover! Just fuck your Ted up.
>>
He's also the Zodiac killer.
>>
>>67831234
>Trump has the highest negatives since we began recording negatives
>>
>>67829371
damn, looks like rubio forgot to say hello to rato
>>
>>67829371
He defaced a poster of the supreme leader. Can you imagine if some smelly mudslime snuck into the US and tore up a poster of Donald Trump. We would have execute him on live TV. 15 years is lenient IMO.
>>
>>67831764
>born one year after the first killing
>>
>>67831718
>the dude generally sides with the constitution and states rights
Case in point the CHIRAQ riots: instead of backing the first amendment he uses it as a political tool
>>
>>67832515
Not familiar. Do explain.
>>
>>67832036
Underrated
>>
>>67831894
Which is completely meaningless since Shillary isn't too far behind. Unrelated question: how much support has Cruz had with independents?
>>
>>67832716
Not meaningless, since the media hasn't even begun to scare every single non-racist in the country away from Trump.

>Laziness is a trait common in blacks
-D. Drumpf
Cruz probably hasn't had much support with independents. How much has Shillary?
>>
>>67829371
Trump is the best ever. God emperor tier. What's not to like?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 320x158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 320x158
>>67832709
The Chicago protests were organized by a Bernie group, and instead of standing with the First Amendment, Cruz went on the air to say that the riots (which were violent at times) was all Trump's fault to score some points with the Anti-Trump camp
>>
>>67833162
>Not meaningless, since the media hasn't even begun to scare every single non-racist in the country away from Trump.
>Le Trump is a racist meme
Shill confirmed, GTFO
>>
>>67829371
>claim to be into politics
>not supporting sovereign nations enforcing their laws
Bait better faggot.
>>
>>67833189
Ah. That. The first amendment says that the government shall not infringe on people's rights to free speech. I don't see how saying "Trump was asking for riots the way a fag from NJ begged for a 15 year sentence in a North Korean gulag." Is somehow abandons the first amendment.
>>
File: littlemarco.jpg (343 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
littlemarco.jpg
343 KB, 2000x1000
children shouldn't be allowed to run in the first place
>>
>>67833373
My point isn't that they shouldn't be allowed to enforce their laws. My point is that we should be allowed to be pissed about it.

>>67833309
I didn't say Trump was a racist. I meant that the media will EASILY paint him as one, because of quotes, like the one a posted. Quotes from his entire life as a TV celebrity.

Yes. A TV celebrity. That's who you want to be president. His only exp in politics is being a corrupt piece of shit who donated money to the biggest assholes in the world, for political favors. You know, illegally.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.