[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
heh
>>
>>67828313
>lions are more humane and ethical than niggers
Huh
>>
Please tell me they were Muslims.
>>
>>67828883

> b-but blacks are parents of humanity, theyz bez so natural and in tune with the urff n sheeit
>>
>>67828313
Well the pride is mostly females.

Also "beaten" by 7 men. I think it was likely more than that.
>>
>>67828895
Muslim lions? Probably.
>>
Ethiopians are without a doubt the ugliest people on the face of the planet
>>
NEVER HAPPENED
>>
>>67828313

And, once help arrived, the lions ate everyone on the spot. The end.
>>
File: 1453786953446.jpg (101 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1453786953446.jpg
101 KB, 460x550
Do you known why lions lick theirs own ass...? To remove the taste of the nignog!
>>
>>67829314

P sure that's abbos
>>
Lions are more civilized than blacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0OTNoErnWQ
>>
[citation needed]
>>
I've always wanted to be a male lion

>do nothing all day
>women get the food
>fuck a harem
>have a bad ass mane
>when I feel like it have the strength to beat the shit out of anything
>>
>www.unbelievablefactsblog.com
>>
>>67831559
shouldn't have said anything, obviously you leave elephants and hippos and shit alone
>>
>>67828895
Ethiopia is at least 1/3rd Muslim
>>
>>67831203
Can confirm.
>>
>>67828313
Goddamnit. Feminists have warped my mind to the point where I was thinking that the guys were probably right in beating her.
I wonder if they're aware of the fact that they're directly responsible for the vast amount of actual misogyny in the western world.
>>
>>67831559
Only if your a chad lion.

Otherwise you live your shitty life alone, buttfucking with other beta lions who can't get any.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.