[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Racists, My name is Carl, and I hate every single one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1458185346350.jpg (50 KB, 484x502) Image search: [Google]
1458185346350.jpg
50 KB, 484x502
Hey Racists,

My name is Carl, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fascist, hateful, bigots who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass Donald Trump pictures. You are everything upsetting in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever checked your privilege? I mean, I guess it’s fun oppressing people because of your own insecurities, but are you kidding me?. This is even worse than literally Hitler.

Don’t be a bigot. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am a cadet on r/SandersForPresident, and well known for my knowledge of Karl Marx. What have you done for the election, other than "jack off to Donald Trump anime girls"? I also get lots of dates with girls, and ask for consent before I touch them (I just asked for consent an hour ago; Shit was SO cash). You are all fascists who should just check your privilege. Thanks for listening, and Feel the Bern.

Pic Related: It’s me and a strong, independent woman who's boundaries I respect.
>>
>>67828312

> Not "I just watched my wife take BBC. Shit was so cash"
>>
>most people on this board don't remember this
>>
Hey guys, I’m the person who originally recorded the video of “Carl”. I have to say, I didn’t expect it to blow up like this. And now that it did, I feel a bit bad about it. let me explain...

Firstly, let me start by saying that when I uploaded the video, I knew it would piss you guys off because it portrayed “Carl” as exactly what so many of you hate: An arrogant, stuck up liberal who thinks his opinion is superior to yours even though he can’t even defend it. A “SJW” who depends on feels and not facts, and will yell whenever his opinion is challenged.

Well, it seems that’s exactly how so many people on 4chan took it. And the meme blew up. But i feel a little bit deceiving for it. The truth is, it wasn’t such a simple interaction. After Carl went “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” He started talking about how Hitler’s rise to power depended on blaming a specific group of people and promising to eliminate them from our society. He talked about the rise of fascism when the establishment fell apart, hitler manipulating, blah blah blah. He even said some stuff about the language they use. It seems like he really did his research honestly.

So, there you have it. I don’t agree with Carl. But he DID explain his reasoning. I figured people would realize this considering the video is only 4 seconds long (not nearly enough time to explain his reasoning). So yeah. Can you please stop bullying this kid? He may not support the same candidate as you do but to harass this kid for being an arrogant liberal is just dishonest. Instead of attacking him with ad hominem, we should actually focus on addressing his arguments. Otherwise we look like a bunch of insecure rednecks who will focus on attacking a person rather than their reasoning (ironically, everything we supposedly stand against)

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
>>
I kekd. This is the best version of this meme I've seen since 2007.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (46 KB, 480x787) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
46 KB, 480x787
>>67828312
>Pic Related: It’s me and a strong, independent woman who's boundaries I respect.
Top cuck
>>
>>67828312
How dare you cover the face of john with that sjw filth
>>
File: corul.jpg (57 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
corul.jpg
57 KB, 480x270
>>
Fuck you carl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c5Gwi5u68c

upvote my new mixtape niggaz
>>
>>67830124
Eat shit Carl.
>>
File: 1457225458088.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1457225458088.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>67828312
Nice bait Faggot
>>
>>67830124
TL;DR
dont care
>>
File: ylyl1.jpg (256 KB, 1331x737) Image search: [Google]
ylyl1.jpg
256 KB, 1331x737
>>67828312
>>
Please link the video.
>>
>who's
lol americans
>>
>>67830124
Alright that's pretty cool mate, I understand that you don't want us to make fun of your friend. However, we still have to dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world
>>
Change the bitch's face to the qt3.14 cock sucker
>>
File: AreYouCuckingMe.png (696 KB, 477x686) Image search: [Google]
AreYouCuckingMe.png
696 KB, 477x686
>>67831329
>>67831570
>>67831231
>fell for the bait
>>
>>67830014
Its extraordinary; i swer on my mum that some threads have 90% cancerous posters and the maymays STILL live on

It only takes one Anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.