[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I have a very good brain"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
Why is he speaking like a dumbass?
>>
>>67826049
>he doesn't have a very good brain
>>
>>67826049
Gets the point across to dumbasses
>>
>>67826232
His point was that he speaks to himself on foreign policy because he has a good brain. That's is fucking dumb.

Has he been taking lessons from Palin on how to answer simple questions with garbage?
>>
File: trumpathens.jpg (33 KB, 247x345) Image search: [Google]
trumpathens.jpg
33 KB, 247x345
>>67826049
In case you haven't noticed, more than 50% of white and east asian people are stupid. In niggers, spics, mulattoes, whatever the percentage goes up even higher.

Now look at american demographics and think for a second, if you need quantity, not quality of followers, how would you communicate your message?

You're welcome, dumb cuck
>>
He's speaking at a 3rd grade level to appeal to the working class. He's running for Mayor of America. And that's why he's winning.
>>
That's what happens when you speak what's on your mind instead of giving a memorized speech, you make mistakes.
>>
File: stroke.png (185 KB, 449x380) Image search: [Google]
stroke.png
185 KB, 449x380
>white people can't be poor
>Muh top 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
>>
>>67826536
There's several long videos on YouTube by body language readers and professionals that talk about his unique method of speech and the potential reasons for why he speaks that way.

Look a few of them up, it's rather interesting. A lot of it has a psychological impact you wouldn't see unless you knew what you were looking for.

This is also the reason people say there are "two trumps" or that he is very different when he's in a private setting. His speech is an act he's been working on for years.
>>
>>67827089
Don't forget about the rigged economy
>>
File: trumpivana.jpg (67 KB, 560x376) Image search: [Google]
trumpivana.jpg
67 KB, 560x376
>>67826049
Why does she look older than him in all of their pics? She is 3 years younger
>>
>>67827712
women age like shit.

>inb4 his current wife is ok
bitch got stretched so much she looks like an alien.
>>
>>67827712
Time doesn't move at the same pace around Trump
>>
>>67827878
women would age nice if they didnt cake their face up with makeup everyday
>>
>>67827712
He's very healthy. The healthiest president ever.
>>
>>67827448
You have a good one? I don't want to sift through a million libtard antitrump videos.
>>
I say this all the time, all the time, and it's absolutely true.
>>
>>67826049
he knows his american average voter ;-)
>>
File: noice2.png (89 KB, 239x204) Image search: [Google]
noice2.png
89 KB, 239x204
>>67826049
>I have a very good brain

Tfw your name is Brian and sometimes people misspell it as Brain
>>
The more he says stupid shit like that, the more I think he's a Democratic Party plant to divide the right so Hillary can win easily.

For fucks sake, Trump, if there was a time to start being smart, it's now.
>>
When you speak in streams of consciousness and dismiss teleprompters, and never rehearse canned answers, this is bound to happen every so often

But the trade-off is a lot more BTFO moments because he is a seasoned quick-thinker and verbal destroyer. He also sounds a lot more relatable as he speaks like a human being not a RNC-programmed Rubot. This is why he continues to shine despite his transient gaffes
>>
It is so funny to watch these Trumpers pretend that their candidate speaks like an idiot on purpose as some sort of intelligent tactic to connect with voters. Guys, he spoke like a retard before he was running for president... And they call Bernie supporters delusional, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>67826049
It's why you vent on a taiwanese fetish forum while he runs for president with unparallelled success.
>>
>>67828579
His response made sense though. Trump is the type to surround himself with brilliant people who will find the best solutions, which Trump will follow, then he'll take credit for it and claim to be a very big brain man.

My theory is that Trump is just a vehicle for other good people to get into the president's seat - a train, if you will. People like Jeff Sessions and I assume others will eventually be revealed as well.
>>
>>67826049

If the brain is good, declare it, faggot OP!
>>
Not only does he have a great brain, he also has the best words. Prove him wrong. Pro-tip, you can't.
>>
>>67826049
We are 10 months into this election. If you don't know what Trump is doing by now you are the dumbass

Start at the writer of dilberts blog he has been almost completely accurate about Trump since the beginning. He did bitch out during the week of the KKK stuff

http://blog.dilbert.com/
>>
>>67829338
I mean he hired a 7 day broker to run Trump Mortgage, not sure he actually surrounds himself with smart people
>>
>>67828579

This guy gets it.

/thread
>>
>>67826232
This. One of the tenants of marketing is to appeal to your base demographic.
>>
>>67826049
he has a good brain, is it not clear enough for you? do you need words to be dressed up all fancy to stroke your ego to make up for the fact that you are a massive retard?
>>
>>67830502
When asked about who advises you in foreign policy, you don't say yourself because you "Have a good brain and have said a lot of things" If you said that in a fancier way it would still come off as dumb as fuck
>>
>>67828276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvVfj0ov8k8
>>
>>67830392
You're an idiot
>>
>>67828276
And a better one by the same guy with a low-energy voice.

https://youtu.be/9LR6EA91zLo
>>
File: 1436921744149.gif (1016 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1436921744149.gif
1016 KB, 320x240
>>67826049

He has to appeal to his retarded voterbase
>>
>>67826049
my brain is good af

my dick is also good, actually it's yuge
>>
>>67830759

"I'm quick on my feet and not easily flustered."
>>
This right here explains what Trump is doing and why he will win it all

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
>>
>not realizing trump is a master of political theater

He's just as slippery and Machiavellian as Clinton, he's just way better at it and makes it seem genuine. He knows you have to play the game to get elected, and he plays it so well he makes the rest of them look like fucking children.

Can't wait for this brilliant man to make America great again.
>>
He's a blond male Palin. It's not an act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y
>>
>>67831978
Come on

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4529229/donald-trump-2005-un-testimony
>>
>>67826049
>America has shit schools
>People think that the word "adequate" is a fancy word
>Want to spread your message to as many people as possible
>"DUR! WHY DOESN'T HE TALK OVER THE HEADS OF THE MAJORITY OF HIS AUDIENCE?!"
>>
>>67831978
https://youtu.be/GZpMJeynBeg

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
I don't think it's a bad thing to keep it simple. Whenever I hear people say he's dumb I just look at his success and his children. I don't think his kids would be who they are today if Donald wasn't a great father to them and to be a great father I think you have to be smart on some level at least.
>>
File: golden don kek.png (109 KB, 1013x1024) Image search: [Google]
golden don kek.png
109 KB, 1013x1024
>>67826785
Very good post
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.