[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American top ''debate'' team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: wake me up inside.jpg (360 KB, 960x1089) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.jpg
360 KB, 960x1089
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

https://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

The ride never ends..
May God have mercy upon our souls.
>>
>>67825894
they're only the top according to high liberalized universities
>>
>>67825894
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KILL ME ALREADY
>>
>>67825894
Is this real life
How can anyone watch and award this unironically
Holy shit
>>
>>67825894
They are not the National debate champions.
This a specialized form of debate where answering the question doesn't matter.

They're just power gaming the debate format.
>>
AYY YO UH UH HOL UP UH UH NIGGA UH UH
>>
I actually wanted to write something useful in response to OP, but quickly i figured how senseless it is. Watching this makes me physically sick. This is how it will end. It's too late already,the hits are coming nearer.
>>
>>67826583
burgers are just THAT brainwashed.
Just look at this thread >>67810860
>>
>>67825894
Yea CEDA(debate organization) basically affirmative actioned their stinky black asses till only 2 black teams remained in the final.

People went at them for allowing the retarded style of debate where it sound like a speed reading contest.

Also the president of CEDA relased a video acting all butthurt and calling people racists because of the backlash. This happened back in 2014. There was even a # we used to spam shit on.
>>
Top kek. I was on a debate team in HS for a while. Where did things go so wrong? You used to be able to just pull a Molyneux and say "not an argument" rather than spout these SJW buzzwords.
>>
>>67825894
did that 'girl' just say nigga on national tv?
>>
OOGA BOOGA UH BIX NOOD MUFUGGAH UH NIGGA NIGGA UH

America, are you alright? Is everything okay?
>>
File: KEK.png (18 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
18 KB, 166x200
OMG MY SIDES. THIS IS TOO FUNNY.
>>
I'm trying to figure out if they took too many drugs or I did
>>
>>67826735
Why would that exist on an official level?
>>
>>67827336
No.
Mexico, Russia, and Argentina are civilizations last hope sadly.
>>
>>67826960
Implying this anything new.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7L5N3Jvg8A

The cultural Marxist assault on logic and reason in debate has been going on for a long time.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/professor-reason-itself-is-a-white-male-construct/
>>
Am i the only one who didn't understand a single word besides nigga?
>>
>>67826735
I know that it's a tactic to push as much arguments in a short time so that the opponent doesn't have a chance to answer them all but this is just ridiculous. You can't even hear what they are saying, you just hear:

OOGA BOOGA NIGGER OOGA WHITE MAN BOOGA BLACK CHILD DEVOURING (1:13)

while the topic is "Restricting presidential war powers authority" (0:33).

These monkeys with a 2 digit IQ shouldn't even be allowed to debate about their lunch let alone in a university, this is just affirmative action.. how can any judge look at this and reward them with a prize, unbelievable.
>>
>>67826205
First post best post
>>
video triggered me
>>
>>67825894
do they think speaking faster than you can think automatically makes you right?
the fuck?

youre in a fucking debate, you have a fucking audience fucking enunciate and stop saying "nigga" and "um" ever other second

fucking niggers man
>>
what is this "uh-uh" speech pattern?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>>67828369
Niggas are against government so war powers shouldn't be used against niggas.

Too deep for you whitey?
>>
File: AmericanChimpionship.png (210 KB, 559x311) Image search: [Google]
AmericanChimpionship.png
210 KB, 559x311
What's wrong with a couple She-boons participating in a Chimpionship?
>>
>>67828446
when you dont know what to do or say your brain essentially pauses and stalls for time, that's where the 'ums' and 'like' comes from
>>
>>67828590
I think you're missing what I'm talking about. They start getting rhythmic with it, and it becomes part of their speech. Is this common in blacks when they get angry? Thought the guy in the Harvard video just had some impediment, but now these sheboons in the OP are doing it too.
>>
>>67828446
You have to be a special kind of autist to think that makes you a better debater.

https://youtu.be/0FPsEwWT6K0
>>
Yes it's a thing here. I'm sorry you had to see it.

Please don't look into it further. It only gets worse.
>>
>>67828446
it's called "spreading." the point is to say as many arguments as possible during 5 minutes. people who are bad at spreading say uh uh uh a lot because it means they haven't practiced.
>>
>tfw can barely understand heated niggerspeak
fug
>>
File: aykm.png (11 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
aykm.png
11 KB, 640x400
>>67828735
...what the fuck is this? Is this what they actually teach them to do?
>>
>>67828728
It's tolerated as debate style because it makes debates not so shitty and boring.

I cannot wait til it makes it to politics. Can you imagine one of these assholes debating on the house floor like this?
>>
>>67827634
Me too senpai
>>67828875
>>
>>67825894
>an historic
>>
File: two curved fangs.png (14 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
two curved fangs.png
14 KB, 640x400
>>67828840
that's fucking stupid and ruins the entire point of a debate
>>
>>67828735
kek. I know valley girls who talk this fast in regular conversation, only without gasping for breath like an autistic fish every 10 seconds.
>>
>>67829381
There's a point?
>>
>>67828877
Debate fag here
Back in highschool Policy was seen as the most worthless form of debate. My school didn't offer it, but the kids from other schools that did so were max cuck.
The debate itself revolves around information overload. In a "formal" (see-marxist controlled) debate, your opponent must adress every single point that you offered to them. At the final speech of a round, both teams are expected to expound on "voting points". In this, if you failed to address one of the opponents points, and they point it out, the judge has no choice (as per marxist rules) but to allot consideration to their victory.
I will go out and say that the people that do Policy usually cant hold their own in a civil argument, lay mans argument, or even give a fucking speech off of their heads.

To elaborate on a few more points of bullshit that comes with this debate
>share your flash drive (at least 60GB) with the opposing team so they can fuck your sources right and left
>not a lay mans debate, so your points "don't have to be understood by a judge"
>>
>>67829451
This. You are not supposed to win a debate. A debate exists so you can have a frank exchange of views and come to some kind of consensus, or, on a political level, to show your audience what your standpoints are by having a conflict based dialogue.

There is no winner. And there isnt supposed to be one.
>>
>>67829381
Not in policy. Its not a "persuasive" or "lay mans" debate style. The judge simply votes for whoever "dropped" the least amount of points

>>67829732
>>
>>67829732
You can't exchange views if you don't even understand what the opponent says.. I bet nobody in the audience had any idea what was being said.
>>
>>67825894
>an historic win
rusrsm8
>>
>>67829155
muricans do soft hs for whatever reason hence "aitch" instead of "haetch"
>>
File: enhanced-31657-1437584586-9[1].png (825 KB, 625x563) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31657-1437584586-9[1].png
825 KB, 625x563
>>67825894

Wait a minute, they are not debating anyone.
>>
UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH
>>
>>67825894
Was searching for this video yesterday thank you anon.
>>
>>67825894
>WE'SA GONNA A-B-BE-A E-MAN-CI-PA-TED FROM-A UH UH O-OPPRESS-SSION-AH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>>67829979
Well quite. And thats the problem, isnt it? I mean, our fucking Dutch parliament has better debates than this and they are absolutely garbage.
>>
File: 1346613117011.png (349 KB, 413x369) Image search: [Google]
1346613117011.png
349 KB, 413x369
>>67828446
Saying "uh" in any form of speech is just bad form. Also it's just really annoying to listen to.
>>
>>67827571
>Argentina

No
>>
>>67830290
what is the meaning of this. i honestly can't tell.

i can't understand most of it so i turned on cc, but no dice either
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.