[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: are ya winning, son.jpg (58 KB, 877x544) Image search: [Google]
are ya winning, son.jpg
58 KB, 877x544
This is a part of an article on a Swedish newspaper.

"More and more white Swedish women are choosing to start a family with black and arab men in an unprecedented effort to end racism.
If current trends continue it is estimated that in 2025 over 70% of newborns in Sweden will be children of mixed racial heritage.
There have been several campaigns in Swedish media stating that it's much easier for women to give birth to mixed babies, as
the body size at birth is much smaller than that of white babies. These campaigns seem to have been successful as there has been a dramatic
increase in mixed couples during the last decade.

There is now what can only be described as a 'virgin pandemic' ravaging the white Swedish male population.
Some of the more radical feminists have stated that this is a good thing. Saying it's only right that white males have
to suffer too, considering their past mistreatment of both women and other races.
A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35.

In an interview with Swedish Aftonbladet Gustav Johansson (29) expressed his sad views on the current situation, saying he felt bad about still being a virgin and that he thought about women all the time. He agreed, however, that immigrants need girlfriends too, or they could resort to violence.

In the same interview Lisa Lindberg (22) was more positive, saying that we need to take care of immigrants and show them that we're not racists."
>>
File: THE OVEN.jpg (32 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
THE OVEN.jpg
32 KB, 448x421
>>67824741

there won't be enough room in the oven to get rid of all of these mongrel spawns and cucks
>>
>>67824741
>A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Can't find a woman who wants to fuck you? Don't get fucked.

That's the all of it. The social issues of race surrounding the story aren't relevant. No one owes sexual consent to anyone else and, if 70% of X demo can't find anyone who wants to fuck them, then they have no right to get fucked.
>>
Is this real?
>>
>60 percent
>no source

Yeah that's bullshit
>>
File: 1354248358457.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1354248358457.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>67824741
>60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35.
no way.

There can be no way.

What the fuck is there to do in the attic circle but fuck?
>>
>>67824741
>Swedish Aftonbladet

There is no such article in Aftonbladet. Did you confuse Aftonbladet with /int/ copypasta?
>>
Its fairly common in many European countries it seems. My mom is Italian. In her town, there are many men in their 50s who have no social lives and still live at home and almost never go out.
>>
>>67824741
Source or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67824741
>60%
It's not possible.
>>
>>67824741
Where's the source, Eggman?!
>>
>>67825426
I agree. At least they are STD free.
>>
>>67824741
7/10
>>
nice troll, baby australia. had me going for a sec
>>
>>67824741
That's really sad that people are condoning genocide like that
>>
>>67824741
Nice bait actually
Fell for it for a little
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>67824741
>this b8
>>
File: you'repathetic.jpg (31 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
you'repathetic.jpg
31 KB, 400x267
>>67824741
no fucking way is this real lol i mean I know people from sweden and they all hate migrants, even the women. It's like the popular opinion outside of stockholm and malmo. also, no source, still gave me a chuckle
>>
>>67825435
No, it's a copy and paste that gets posted every few days.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.