[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't niggers swim? My family and I went to a water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
File: 1.jpg (48 KB, 640x730) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48 KB, 640x730
Why can't niggers swim?

My family and I went to a water park and literally all the black people there had trouble in the water. All black children were wearing life vests and/or waterwings, and those who weren't stayed away from water deeper than chest height.

Even grown men were unable to do anything more than splash around in 4 feet of water.

There were also no black kids in line for any of the larger water slides.
>>
Evolution
>>
>>67824516
I don't know, we have the same think with shitskins here.
The only kid that couldn't swim in my class was a muslim girl.
Same shit in water parks.
>>
in clapistan they used to not be able to afford to go to pools so its not apart of their culture, same reason why they think whites loving dogs is weird, they just couldnt afford them for most of their history
>>
File: dt61c09b194724.jpg (165 KB, 758x607) Image search: [Google]
dt61c09b194724.jpg
165 KB, 758x607
>>67824516
<<<YOU
>>
>>67824516
Daily reminder that we had to cross water to get to Europe.
>>
>>67824516
there is more than one reason. the reason we were taught back when i was a beach lifegaurd in the 90s was that they have higher bone density and muscle mass. both of which are heavier than water.

but other reasons are cultural. as in if you swim you a house nigga. and also fear due to their lower mental capacity.

but i can most definitely assure you, niggers can't swim. i used to let white folks almost kill themselves before i even blew my whistle. because white people can swim even in horrible currents and waves. but a nigger gets above chest deep and they think they are drowning. and don't even get me started on japanese tourists in their fucking underwear...
>>
Obligatory
>>
File: 1.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>67824516
I also have a nig story for you guys.

>on stairs waiting to go down a partnered inner tube race with my 9 year old nephew
>nig right below us on the next flight of stairs down
>nig reaches through the fence and grabs some of my leg hair
>have to keep my cool because don't want to get my family kicked out of park
>let people go in front of us and wait by the gate to enter [it's a swinging gate with a lock on the top to keep the loading area from getting crowded]
>nig and his nig crew are coming up to come into the gate
>obviously the young nig is impatient and trying to get into the gate
>I was holding it open for more people to come in
>shut it while he impatiently sticks his arm between the gate and post trying to weazel his way into the loading area
>as he is screeching my nephew and I are already on our way down the slide
>mfw
>>
>>67824516
Pools aren't that popular in the ghetto
>>
>>67824516
People who learn how to swim had functional parents to teach them how. A lot of black "families" these days are not functional.

"Rockfish" is one of many names for black people since everyone knows they don't know how to swim. They sink right to the bottom.
>>
I can't swim when there are niggers in the water
>>
>>67825113
>JaName
>LaName
Why
>>
>>67824778
what a load of piffle
>>
>>67825067
Blue whales have far higher bone density and muscle mass than any primate, whether nigger or human, and they swim just fine.

Y'all just too fucking dumb to learn how.
>>
>>67825067
>they have higher bone density and muscle mass. both of which are heavier than water
dindu nuffin
>>
>>67825400
>the day i found out i was racist
>me 10yo
>family takes me to water park in new jersey
>filthy niggers everywhere
>feeling kinda sick
>mom wants me to swim in the wave pool
>i think it looks more like an oil spill
>start raging and crying til my parents take me home
>>
There's actually a waterpark in my city that's 60% black with a wavepool
Ever time I go it's hilariously divided
Everyone swimming around the deep end is white and every black person sits down in the shallow end
I'll have to take a picture next summer and post it here
>>
>>67824516
they have dense bones. theres literally science behind it, their bones are super dense and weigh niggers down
>>
thank god they cant swim we already have too many filthy mexicans, cubans, and dirty puerto ricans in the states
>>
>>67825660
i'm not a marine biologist, i was just a beach lifegaurd when i was 16 and 17. but i believe blue whales have huge lungs that can help to create bouncy. as well as giant tell fins and side fins that can create upward or downward motion.

also i think they are born in the water and live there forever.

i'm not trying to call you a fucking moron with nothing to add to the conversation, but i do think your opinion is completely invalid.

but then again, i was just sharing a story from when i was a 16 year old beach lifegaurd.
>>
something about bone density and more fast twitch muscles.
>>
>>67825067
Japanese tourists and their underwear?

Tell us more senpai.
>>
>>67826520
Could've just said wetbacks.
>>
I have a few stories as a life guard at a water park if you guys are interested. I'm on mobile right now so when I get home I'll post them if the thread is still up then
>>
>>67827047
there was two specific towers that had to deal with them. for some reason japanese tour busses stopped there. all of a sudden the beach would flood with like 60 japanese people and most of them would just take their clothes off and dive in wearing only their underwear. i always used to think about calling one of my thuggish friends when it happened because they would leave thousands of dollars worth of cameras on the beach.

most of the time they would wade out and stay for about 15 minutes. then dry off and put their clothes back on and get on their bus. it used to happen all the time at this exact one spot.

not a great story i admit. every once in a while i used to have to go assist someone but normally they just got hit by a wave and were floundering. only one time i actually saved one. but still they were just so fucking retarded looking and acting.
>>
>>67824516
narrower shoulders

citation: i read it somewhere
>>
>>67825113
Dat river is rayciss.
>>
I think its because in Africa(where these niggers all came from) if you go into a body of water you are probably going to get eaten by some crocodile or a fucking hippo or someshit. Whites can swim because we had to make it across the English channel to slap the fanny of all those greasy Frenchmen.
>>
>>67824778
>you can only swim in pools
>>
>>67828340
>we
Bitch you are Chinese
>>
>join the NAVY
>in boot camp they make you jump off a diving board into the deep end
>nigs trying to avoid it
>I was on a swim team when younger, jump right in swim to side
>instructors have a stick
>people that can't swim may hold stick but DO NOT pull on it
>Nigs jump in water, grabbed crazily for stick
>Instructor let's go of stick
>Eventually someone jumps in and rescues drowning nigs
>Other people call the nigs "rocks" cause they sink

Why the fuck do nigs that can't swim join the Navy?
>>
Higher bone density. They're sinkers.
>>
>>67824778

>Swimming didn't exist before pools
>>
>A literal monkey is better at sports than most niggers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p222UrPBafs
>>
File: 1433641505848.jpg (24 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
1433641505848.jpg
24 KB, 381x396
>>67826825
>bouncy
>>
>>67824516
>when you get out of the water and the pool is half as full as when you got in
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x344
>>67825154
Made me kekle
>>
So that explains why there's almost no black people here...
>>
>>67824516
Even in water they are dragged down by the white man.
>>
>Muh bone density

Even white skinny people with little to no body-fat can swim really well, black just use it as an excuse for poor technique

Also
>not coming from a sea-fearing island nation/race where everyone can swim like fish gods and not flailing about like a drowning roody poo
>>
>>67825067
>bone density and muscle mass
nigga, please.

Yes, the avarage black person has higher bone density and muscle mass than the average white person. However the variation INSIDE these two groups is much much much much higher than the variation between those two groups.
>>
>>67829429
wow. basic training must have been crazy. you are such a bad ass. you jumped into the pool?
>>
>>67827927
Black people wear their underwear under their swim shorts. Just remember that.
>>
>>67824516
I've read articles about how it's because they don't have access to public pools or swimming lessons.

I live in Florida, there's beaches and rivers everywhere. They're free. They're loaded with people going out to swim and have fun.

They can't swim here, either.

Also, I don't know what kind of moron needs lessons to learn to swim. I can vividly remember being taught to swim by being thrown from about 15 foot, off an eroded sand cliff into the river below by a redneck.

Even babies instinctively tread water.

Niggers are just dumb as fuck.
>>
>>67824778
>All blacks can't swim because most of them are poor.
Thanks Tyrone.
>>
>>67824516
Fear of the goliath fish is in their genetic memory
>>
>>67830523
Right. And you don't need to pay for lessons, you can just ask your father to teach you. Oh, wait.
>>
>>67825067
It's because they have longer legs and a higher navel so their body is out of proportion mate. It's good for running and suicide for swimming.
>>
>>67830397
>roody poo

Now i has a sad for mootles
>>
>>67830397
I remember hearing something about how in the Age of Sail sailors would intentionally not learn how to swim so death would come quicker if the ship went down or they got knocked overboard.
>>
>>67824516
>Why can't niggers swim?
They're so scared of drowning that they tell their kids to avoid the water instead of teaching them to swim.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054
>>
In the middle east there is no many rivers and maybe if they live hundres km away from water and they don't have the money to go to the sea they haven't see the sea in their lifes.
>>
File: rainbowsheen.jpg (295 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
rainbowsheen.jpg
295 KB, 700x500
>>
>>67824516
because they arent taught to and because they dont want to get their hair wet
>>
>>67824747
Sure not because they shit and jack off in the pools....
>>
>>67824778

Muh poverty is the most versatile excuse there is.
>>
>>67830438
They need to start with the basics to weed out the idiots who can't swim and thought it would be a good idea to join the fucking navy.

If they jumped to the more demanding shit, then a bunch of dindus would fucking drown and the media would have a field day about how raycis navy instructors are killing good boys who dindu nuffin.

It's just cheaper and easier to spend a day checking that each recruit at least has basic swimming skills.
>>
>>67825783
kek
>>
File: 1534543647567.jpg (76 KB, 550x692) Image search: [Google]
1534543647567.jpg
76 KB, 550x692
Water is the source of life.

Tells you a lot about how nature treats niggers.

niggers btfo by their own mother
>>
>>67829429
40~/177 in unit during training.

>39~ retaking water survival before ASMO.

>Whole division held back a week.

mfw
>>
>be me in high school
>gym class had a couple of alpha negros and some darkie from unknown country of origin
>beat me at every sport, lift more, ran faster
>NONE of them could swim and had to be in the shallow lane
>could swim just fine, struggled a little but could at least complete laps
>Fastest swimmer in class was actually some beta nerd kid

Damn, I'm a shit swimmer, I sink easily, but I can swim at least. Can niggers actually swim if you teach them properly? Is it just psychological? Don't think skin tone effects boyency.
>>
>>67824516
it's almost like most of our history we had whites-only swimming pools, so now you have entire families that never learned how to swim and were never able to enjoy anything about the water.

>>67825247
People who learn how to swim have parents who had access to swimming pools. But yeah, blacks in the 50s were totally free to use swimming pools across the deep south right?
Jesus the mental gymnastics /pol/ will go through to refuse acknowledging that a history of systemic racism has lasting impacts
>>
>>67832093
i think i read somewhere that even island niggers cant swim. like in the US everyone blames niggers not being able to swim on poverty but it has to be genetic. oh yea now i remember, blacks never win olympic swimming events ever. like jamacia should produce just as many top tier swimmers as they do runners, but they dont.
>>
Muscle density mean anything? Because last I checked, Manny Paquau could swim just fine
>>
>>67832706
professional swimmers are all shredded, so no
>>
>>67832326
Actual african here.
Blacks all over the world can't swim they get tense just being around deep water. American policies had nothing to do with this
>>
>>67832326
This is just bullshit. Swimming is a natural, instinctive function. You didn't need to be taught to walk, you didn't need to be taught to chew food, or breathe.

Niggers are just of low intelligence and have an irrational fear of water which makes them panic and die when they wade out past their nipples.

These niggers in my town were driving 60mph in a residential neighborhood, didn't realize they were on a dead end road, rammed a fence and ended up in a shallow retention pond behind a school.

The pond was only 6 feet deep at its deepest point.

The two white girls walked to shore, while the niggers panicked. They flailed and screamed for 10 minutes until paramedics arrived. The paramedics wouldn't enter the water for fear of being pulled down and drowned themselves.

They kept yelling "Just stand up! Just stand up! Straighten your legs!"

They both drowned.
>>
>>67830403
>However the variation INSIDE these two groups is much much much much higher than the variation between those two groups.

parody post right?
>>
Well here's my story about nigs and swimming

>be on swim team in High School
>Public city school so disproportionate amount of nigs in the school
>almost everyone on swim team for all my 4 years there was white
>one exception
>the one exception was good at freestyle and pretty good at breast stroke
>had no problems with the guy, no one did, he was a chill guy
>important detail, he was mixed
>he was built much more like a white guy than a black guy(musculature and whatnot)
>we all agree that this is the reason he swims and other black students don't

only other nigs I've seen were divers for other schools and had difficulties getting out of the fucking water.
>>
>>67824516
More dense bones.
>>
>>67824747
well with muslim girl it's understandable if her parents are ultra-conservative and never let her go swim because it would expose her body.
>>
File: Capture.png (276 KB, 668x433) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
276 KB, 668x433
>>67833538
>Things start to go right when you're even just a little white
>>
>>67824516
Because it's usually your dad that teaches you how to swim.
>>
>>67833860
>Things start to go right when you're even just a little white

I like it, put it on a t-shirt and I'll buy
>>
>>67830523
That no access to pools thing is bullshit. We recently had some dindu drown here in Minneapolis MN. The land of ten thousand fucking lakes. There are even lakes in the city of Minneapolis so that is not an excuse. The kid was an athlete too, like a RB or something for his highschool football team.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.