[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justin Trudeau: 'I'll keep saying I'm a feminist'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: dude.jpg (104 KB, 1350x659) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
104 KB, 1350x659
>Speaking at a summit UN focusing on women, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has said he will continue saying he is a feminist "until it is met with a shrug."

>Mr Trudeau's cabinet has an equal number of men and women, and he is calling on world leaders to follow his government's lead.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35836279
>>
American (under Trump), British (under Farage) and Russian liberation of Canada when?
>>
>>67822895
>and he is calling on world leaders to follow his government's lead.

>guys it's TWENTY SIXTEEN you need to stop choosing cabinets based on skills and abilities and start choosing them based on quotas
>>
>>67823253

>conservashits believe this

He did it on both, cuck.
>>
>>67823344
I've a quarter century experience in dealing with women. I know for an absolute fact that is 100% untrue.
>>
>>67822895
No, I think he just said "Like, Duh", the rest is embellishment.
>>
File: Canada.png (364 KB, 1862x1082) Image search: [Google]
Canada.png
364 KB, 1862x1082
Good on ya Cucknada
>>
>>67823531
Why are the dildos so bloody??
>>
>>67823640
Used to beat white mates to death
>>
>>67823640
Amazingly, Toronto canadians anus passageways have gone numb, its to simulate tyrone inside them.
>>
So how long before Trudeau's government implodes from chronic backstabbing disorder?
>>
>>67822895
>follow his government's lead.
Yes. Everyone sell all their gold!

Also don't forget to put any you might have in to Israel's coming foreign gold bank!
>>
>>67823946
Next year, once the job loss and deficit numbers for 2016 are posted
>>
>>67824522

At least you can comfort yourself with the fact that America will have a Federal weed decriminalization policy before Canada does.
>>
>>67825449
Good. The less DUDE WEEDS here, the better
>>
File: 1455474425065.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455474425065.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>67822895
>Follow his governments lead
>Follow his lead
>Follow Canada
Yeah other countries stop being sexist. Serbia is the first that should implement gender balanced cabinets.
>>
>>67822895
~80,000 jobs lost so far in the past 12 months. When's his super economy saving plan going to be released??
>>
File: munjhybgfdnbtvcfd.png (233 KB, 920x626) Image search: [Google]
munjhybgfdnbtvcfd.png
233 KB, 920x626
>>67822895
ayy he did write a faggot a valentines day card so nothing surprised me anymore
>>
Seems Weedman spends all of his time on PR.

What... actua things of any substance, politically, has he done while in office so far...?
>>
Hello everybody, I just want to let you all know the year is 2016.
>>
>>67822895
>I-I want to legalize weed, b-but they won't let me!
Who won't Weedman? You're in charge.
>>
>>67828815
https://www.trudeaumetre.ca/
>>
Guys come on now

It's 2016
>>
>>67822895
>>Mr Trudeau's cabinet has an equal number of men and women, and he is calling on world leaders to follow his government's lead.

Is that what we want now? We want quotas and ratios, rather than just hiring who's qualified without looking at their skin color, race, or gender?
>>
File: 1455152525284.png (206 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1455152525284.png
206 KB, 450x338
>>67822895

>I want to tell my wife to stop seeing her lover, but he won't let me.
>>
>>67823344
>He did it on both
That's still bad. It should have been on merit alone.
>>
>>67829226
Yes. It's 2016.
>>
Canada is the Sweden of North America. Hopefully in his second term in office Trump will build the Great Northern Wall to keep out the wild muslims and nu-males.
>>
>>67829786
Pls annex us.
>>
>>67829786

Build that wall and build it strong. It has come time for those Canucks still loyal to the Great Ancestral Beaver to rid themselves of the Pine Beetle of "Progressivism". We will win or perish in the attempt. Don't open the wall under any circumstances, no matter what you might hear.

Grab your SKS's bros, we're going innawoods.
>>
>>67822895
This guy is the biggest faggot in politics. Every other speech or interview he has to remind everybody how feminist he is. He is literally like some typical internet SJW becoming president of a country. WTF was Canada thinking? They already have a reputation as being a wimpy country then they go and elect this faggot.
>>
>>67830621
>WTF was Canada thinking?
Our conservatives are corrupt cuckservatives with zero charisma or appeal. It was inevitable.
>>
>>67822895
*shrug*
now fuck off
>>
OH Canada you HAVE NO FUCKING idea whats comming down the pipeline
>>
>>67823531
>israeli flag lower than Canadian flag

Oy vey, he would have been put to prison if Harper was still in power.
>>
File: What year is it?.png (600 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
What year is it?.png
600 KB, 640x720
>>67822895
>I will keep saying I'm a self-loathing male until it is met with a shrug
The thing is feminism just keeps getting less and less popular. It really is about to implode, it's becoming harder for them to trick people into believing that the feminist movement is about equality, by this point most people who call themselves feminists are openly anti-equality. In another 5-10 years, feminism as we know it will be gone.

>>67823253
The US is about to choose a President based on gender. I'm surprised Trudeau hasn't stepped down to allow a woman to take his place. I mean it is CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>67823531
Are you sure that's canada? I can't see any bagged milk.
>>
ayoo HOL UP

WE WUZ FEATHERNIGGERS N SHIETT
>>
>>67834459
Some regions here don't have bagged milk. I just don't use bagged milk, it's inconvenient.
>>
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/cbc-news-online-commenting-no-pseudonyms-1.3496467
Is it me or is Cucknadian free speech just going to go further and further down the drain from here on out?
>>
>>67833334
>The thing is feminism just keeps getting less and less popular.

I wish that were true. Very few women who are taught the feminist rhetoric are going to reject it. They enjoy playing the victim and feminism allows them to whine and bitch and to bask in their own victimology and frame it as empowerment. Never before has more women being taught the feminist rhetoric. Our entire media and pop culture is now saturated with feminist garbage, that is going to influence women. Not too long ago I never even had to think about feminism, I wasn't against it, I wasn't for it, it was just irrelevant. Now it has become a pop culture trend and has become especially popular among young women(the buzzfeed, tumblr generation).
>>
>>67823531
classic
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.