[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8G N5HE-1ZU http://www.foxs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8GN5HE-1ZU
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/terrible-psv-fans-throw-coins-at-beggars-in-madrid-031516

Dutch tourists are the best
T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>throwing money to beggars is terrible

Lol those gypos seemed pretty happy about it
>>
>>67822263
BASED as fuck desu.
Much better than our 18-25 year old tourist who would all be there off their heads, the girls without their pants on and the lads fingering them while they are unconscious.
>>
>>67822263
So glad we don't have that human waste in my country
>>
A lot of media criticizing it. It's easy when journalist live isolated from the rest and don't have to deal with this scum.
>>
File: we wuz warriors and shieet.jpg (132 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
we wuz warriors and shieet.jpg
132 KB, 500x250
>>67824163
>implying
>>
why do they pick up the coins?
>>
They should have thrown bullets instead...at extremely high speeds.
>>
>>67822263
kek
>>
>>67824376
Are you seriously asking that?
>>
>>67824892
I don't known nothing of the outside world
>>
>>67824993

Because they're shameless gyppos

They have no sense of pride or dignity. That's why they live in filth, beg and steal
>>
Only reason I disapprove is they should have kicked the gyppos in the head while they grabbed the coins.

Gyppos are scum. Even Muslims hate them. Even Muslim Britons (not whitewashed) have complained about the gyppos not integrating. It isn't a racial issue - gyppo culture is just plain incompatible with modern polite civilization. It's like trying to live like a mongolian nomad in the middle of Europe. They are predatory leeches, and that isn't in a "das juden" stereotypical way. Their culture is literally defined by being a parasitic leech.
>>
>>67824586
yes
>>
File: isis.jpg (65 KB, 780x487) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
65 KB, 780x487
>>67822263
I looked at your thumbnail and thought it was a muzzie beheading video. Some Saudi or ISIS tier shit.

/pol/ has deranged me.
>>
>>67822263

I can't believe they would just chuck coins at them like that, injecting that much capital into the Spanish economy at one time is going to cause inflation to skyrocket
>>
>>67824993

People need money anon, its that thing your parents spend on your animoos
>>
People are so hypocritical

Nobody gives a rat's ass about homeless people when they are sitting in the streets being poor and miserable but they sure care about them as soon as the opportunity arises for normalos to prove how "good" they are because for 10 seconds they pretend that they care about gypsy scum

Fuck this double standards bullshit
>>
>>67822263
>Civilized people
Well, the Gypos seemed happy about it, but still, those swamp Germans are uppity assholes.
>>
>>67822263
That old man is the only decent person there
And I am xenophobic as fuck
>>
What's the problem? If begging is not shameful then chasing the money you beg for is like services rendered. Consider it entertainment.
>>
what's with fucking Dutch, last time they let them out they burned Rome kek
>>
>>67822263
Cuando la escoria hincha del futbol ha tenido humanidad?
>>
>>67826564
Serbia your flag looks weird today. Are you ok?
>>
>>67822263
Brabant, yes!
>>
>>67827371
brabanders zijn kampers. zelfde laken een pak.
>>
>>67827147

That's the Montenegrin flag
>>
>>67822263

It's like a real life pol thread
>>
>>67826179
so much this!
All those liberals crying on the internet. when in real life if they have to face those rat-people they just try to ignore them. Yet they scream when some people give them money in the icorrent way.
>>
File: carl.jpg (70 KB, 590x832) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
70 KB, 590x832
>>67822263
>"Eso no se hace, Hijos de puta!!"
>>
Someone care gypos?. People who lives from charity and dont want to work. They have no honor and no deserve any respect.
>>
>>67826335
That old man is a cuck and you are too.
>>
Silly westerners, gypsies are for kicking with your boots, you can't hurt them with coins.
>>
>>67824376
Was getting bites part of your plan?
>>
>>67829426
>"Eso no se hace, Hijos de puta!!"
>feels like a good person
>proceeds to walk away and resumes his life as one of many who ignore homeless people everyday
>never gives to the homeless ever again

Pretty sure this is what happened
>>
>>67824993
you havent met the shameless gypsie scum

they will grab you and try and shack you down for money any chance they get
>>
>>67822263
>human waste just begging on the streets while men do shitty jobs undercutting what they are worth just happy with some booze amd drigs and a shitty life on handouts or stealing from civilized humans
>MUH DOCTORS AND PROFS! THINK OF THEIR USELESS OFFSPRING! HOW CAN YOU ENJOY A MARVEL OF TECHNOLOGY LIKE YOUR IPHONE WHILE THESE NIGGERS ARE CONTENT WITH ACHIEVING NOTHING???
>>
File: Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1200
>>67822263
>than one gypsy wearing a Bulgarian flag as a skirt
TOP KEK
>>
>>67822263
look at those poor oppressed babies being showered in money while people cheer them on
i feel so bad for them
>>
>>67822263
They're making them work for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWalYNBSbbg
>>
>>67822263

why are you linking videos in your faggot language on this site?
>>
>>67822263

Gypsies are the scum of the earth. Every culture they come into contact with hates them. Europeans, Arabs, Niggers, it doesn't matter. And unlike Jews, who although they are widely hated, actually integrate into society and make their own living, Gypsies would rather live in filth, steal and harass locals for money.

Absolute scum. Not even SJWs can defend them.

The only good thing they've ever contributed is some music.
>>
>>67824359

You realize injuns still have higher rates of military service than any other demographic right .. ?
>>
>>67822263
no one is forcing those bitches to pick money.
>>
>>67833043
even then, he's more french than gypsie, famalam
>>
>>67822263
They're football supporters. Literally sub-humans in our eyes.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.