[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberals so fucking stupid? I don't even know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1536x2048
Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

I don't even know how to respond to this without saying he is delusional
>>
They are the ones who made the meme up that he is literally hitler and will destroy the planet if he could.

And they are the ones totally buying without a shred of self-awareness or irony.

They literally fell for their own propaganda.
>>
>>67821714
>without saying he is delusional

All you need to say bru.
>>
>>67822399
I don't wanna look like a dickhead on normiebook since the only people on there are people from school and family
>>
>>67821714

>I don't even

How about you fuck off back to where you came from nigger
>>
>>67822612
What?
>>
>>67822612
>The intended use of the ass to clean the face of the planet
Nigger what are you even saying
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (22 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
22 KB, 480x600
>>67822574
>tfw past the point of no return

also

>tfw share funny/interesting things Disdain for Plebs posts
>notice friends are starting to follow the page
>notice friends getting redpilled just by scrolling past all the racist and nationalist shit he posts
>>
>>67821714
respond "how?" to the bottom poster

how the fuck has he taken a sense of safety from americans? illegal aliens? yes. americans? no
>>
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1536x2048
>>
File: image.jpg (549 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549 KB, 1536x2048
>>
>>67821714
Are they your friends or some shit? Just don't even talk to them.

Either that or just tell them to have fun catching aids or something.
>>
>>67825167
>Mexican Americans
What the actual fuck. Is he using the term Mexican American to refer to illegal immigrants?
Just tell him to fuck off with that shit. Don't let that fly.
>>
>>67825167
>saying "yikes i'm out"
wow that makes you seem like such a faggot. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing for the purposes of talking to these guys
>>
>>67825167
Why are Democrats so fucking retarded?
Trump denounced the KKK on national news like a dozen fucking times after they supported him. And Clinton NEVER denounced the KKK after they supported HER.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
>>
>>67826441
I'm getting out before the ad hominems start flying and I say something that would make me look like an asshole. I go to a small school so unfortunately I've got to be careful what I say
>>
My sister is a textbook weak, fragile SJW and I overheard her talking to my mother saying she's worried that I'm literally a neo-nazi because I support Trump.

People like this are completely delusional and there's really no reason to engage in discourse with them.
>>
File: areyoukidding.png (166 KB, 283x370) Image search: [Google]
areyoukidding.png
166 KB, 283x370
just say
>R U KIDDING ME?? YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE

thats all they understand
>>
Jew friend of mine made a status saying he liked trump

fucking twelve people started lamenting him in the thread for being a jew who likes nazis
>>
>>67826746

She also went on a tirade the other day about how white people are oppressing everyone else worldwide and white people need to repent for their sin. She's white and doesn't have a job.
>>
>>67821714

This is what you fucking get when your capacity for critical thinking cannot go beyond good and evil and especially the subjective nature of the both.
>>
>>67826727
You point out why they are wrong and the moment they depart from logic, and if they hate you for it, just tell them they can hate reality all they want but it won't change shit about it.

Don't waste your time participating in the delusions of liberals.
>>
File: Mexican Americans.png (497 KB, 543x484) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Americans.png
497 KB, 543x484
>>67826439
>>
File: 1457752237437.png (209 KB, 481x353) Image search: [Google]
1457752237437.png
209 KB, 481x353
>>67826746
>My sister is a textbook weak, fragile SJW

God damn, it's always the fucking women.

You chicks want people to stop treating you like the inferior sex? Stop being the only fucking gender I know that will "literally cry if he's elected" or "shakes in fear" of Trump.

Like fucking seriously. It's fucking amazing how my father can manage to state his dislike for Trump without resorting to stating feelings, opinons, and ad hominem. Women though? Forget about it.
>>
>>67825088
>and assaulting minorities

Just because the loud mouthed people who end up getting manhandled are non-whites, doesn't mean his supporters ''assault minorities'' with emphasis on ''minorities'' as if they're targeted specifically, which they obviously aren't.

Humans are such sheep, it's incredible.
>>
>>67827245
This exactly. That's why I abandoned thread
>>
File: 1449446175328.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1449446175328.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>67821714
>if he is not rained in
Oh shoot look at that. Its raining outside. Guess I can't run for president today
>>
>>67826608
>Why are Democrats so fucking retarded?
>Trump denounced the KKK on national news like a dozen fucking times
Because the jewish owned media kept repeating the ''Trump failed to endorse the KKK'' meme for a week or two, eventually it stuck in the retards heads.
>>
File: Ike is disgusted by your shit.jpg (17 KB, 256x287) Image search: [Google]
Ike is disgusted by your shit.jpg
17 KB, 256x287
Tell him his idea of bending the rules because of a "necessary evil" is a joke. First it's "manipulating elections" is a necessary evil, then "spying on citizens" is a necessary evil, then "separating and tracking Jews" is a necessary evil, and finally "purging Jews" is a necessary evil.

Tell him you know a Jew who read his post and was so triggered by it he told you the above.

The guilt trip always works on liberals.

If you want a less manipulative reply just tell him that the idea that he thinks manipulating the most fundamental right of Americans - to run for and to elect a President - can be compromised as a "necessary evil" then he might as well not have a fucking democracy to begin with. Ludicrous.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x386
>>67827398
>>
>>67827449

The news cycle is basically a weather forecast of liberal echochambering until the next cycle.
>>
Anyone who says Trump doesn't actively encourage violence at his rallies is fucking delusional. Are you even paying attention?
>>
I know your pain op

You have to play their game on jewbook, I let everyone know of my support for trump but I explain nothing and never respond, just post dank pics of my girl in trump gear

Nothing triggers them more
>>
>>67821714
You can't reason with zealots. They truly believe themselves to be the arbiters of good and evil, and that everyone they see as "evil" needs and deserves to have injustices committed against them. Trying to argue with them is exactly the same as trying to argue with a religious person about why their religion is wrong.

If you want to try, then bring up how literal racists were lynching nigs back in the day because they thought it was a 'necessary evil', and so they should not use the logic of criminals which enables violation of the law. But I guarantee you they will act in the manner I explained above, and will say "but racists whites are wrong so they can't do it, but we are right and fighting against evil so it's okay for us to do it". I fucking guarantee this.
>>
>>67821714
Use rhetoric and brevity to sew seeds of doubt rather than winning the argument. By arguing the fact you're causing their delusion to concede a stalemate and this makes your politics earn their ire just for being correct. Make them contradict theirself and allow them to adopt your views without suffering an embarrassing defeat. Its a little Machiavellian but better than being that -ist word bigot who is always right even though its the current year.

Unless you're debating in front of people in which case by all means crush them and have the onlookers choose the winning side.
>>
liberals deal in feelings and not truths
>>
>>67827727
>>67827817
I don't agree with this defeatist attitude, the guy in the OP strikes me as the type that can easily be manipulated if you play on his terms - emotional manipulation would work best.

That's the thing, really, your standard for "zealots" is a bit low here. These are just dumbshit college liberals, their beliefs are about as well rooted and staunch as a Palestinian olive tree. [HON HON HON]
They can easily be defeated either through the Jew method I mentioned above, or through being intellectually crushed by someone who obviously knows better.
>>
>>67821714
Sounds like a lot of republicans to be honest.
>>
>>67827951
this desu. Not the same, but my very evangelical friend says that sometimes the best method to get through to someone isn't to hit them hard and heavy, but rather to ask them the tough questions that turn the gears in their heads and eventually lead them to answering it themselves.
>>
Fuck their girlfriends OP. Then again they'd probably enjoy that
>>
>>67828122
Well I was referring to the guys point about going full pol on them will just get him seen as the crazy Nazi

Sometimes it's better to say nothing even when you're right

The more I think of it you have to deal with liberals like most women
>>
>>67821714
>"This is bad, you shouldn't condone this."
>"Normally I wouldn't, but Trump is a special case!"
That's one of the things I've noticed Liberals on Kikebook have been doing a lot lately. They're extraordinarily desperate.
>>
File: 1457757320933.gif (737 KB, 423x357) Image search: [Google]
1457757320933.gif
737 KB, 423x357
>>67826746
>My sister is a textbook weak, fragile SJW

So you're saying she needs a good dicking?

I can help you out since you seem to be unwilling to give it to her. You're a bad brother.
>>
File: Chessmaster.png (198 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
Chessmaster.png
198 KB, 430x320
>>67828122
Based Jew teaching us his ways
>>
IVE HAD AN IDEA

these people say that Trump is fascist right? and that in order to stop him, we need to bend/break the law. Well isn't this exactly what literal fascists do, break the law to take out some target? Ask them that.
>>
>>67828122
>intellectually crushed
You've never actually tried arguing with libcucks on social media have you? Reason and intellectual debate do not work at all because they are literally delusional and have a god complex. They do not care for facts or the law, only what they feel is 'right'. The only way to beat them is to bait out their idiocy for everyone else to see so that they lose reputation and authority. Debates in closed circles are just a complete waste of time unless you stumble upon a reasonable person who actually is just misinformed rather than being a SJW-type.
>>
>>67828581
I dunno, you don't have to outright support Trump to rebuke an unconstitutional, outright insult to democracy like the shit the retard at the end of that discussion proposes.

Seriously, there's a limit to how much you can let liberals run their mouths. I'll be really disappointed if the OP or one of his friends doesn't call him out on acting like such an unamerican.
>>
>>67825088
>Bernie supporters show up to Trump rallies to harass and annoy Trump supporters
>Rubio supporters don't go to Hillary rallies
>Cruz supporters don't go to Bernie rallies
>Trump supporters don't go to Bernie rallies

Wow it's almost like the ones inciting violence are the Bernie boys!
>>
>>67821714

>So you're abandoning your principles because you're scared? At least have the intellectual honesty to admit you're a moral coward.
>>
>>67827522
based best ally
>>
File: 1081613.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1081613.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>67825167
>Mexican-Americans
It's a good thing to know there's no regular 'Americans' left in this fucking country.
>>
>>67828881
Oh trust me familia I've argued with plenty of leftists [and far right too for that matter] on the internet and of course facebook.

The problem with facebook is that since it's so public [and exposed to people who know you] they will never actually admit defeat out of embarrassment. But you CAN and SHOULD call them out on statements WITHOUT stating your politician affiliation or launching into a full out shill for Trump.

Calling him out on objectively sick shit that we can ALL [libs & conservatives] agree on that is wrong is easy and will not paint you as being one thing or another.

As I said in my previous post just now, it's important to address this not as a personal Trump thing but more as it being an unamerican, non-democratic proposal which WILL ridicule him in front of everyone.
>>
>>67828897
>>67828122
>>67827522

proof that jews can be useful allies to the alt-right.

signed,
ex-leftist, trump supporter, american renaissance supporter, and fellow jew
>>
>>67825167
>peaceful protesters

disrupting and yelling is not peaceful protesting, they hae no right to protest a private event and disrupt people, fuck them, they people want to hear trump and i have no problem with attendees removing people who are clearly only there to disrupt, they make it sound like they just kick people out who are sitting there quietly with a bernie sign or something. dont let them get away with saying they are simply protesting, thats bullshit
>>
>>67821714
Literally the only people he plans to remove are illegals because they're... here illegally.

So when your faggot friend talks about "millions of Americans being scared in their homes" he really means millions of illegal aliens who are here illegally and collecting welfare illegally while living in government-provided homes paid for by actual citizens.

Just lay this mind-trick on your libfart friends: Tell them if they're for illegal immigration from Mexico, then they accept white colonialism of Africa was justified and good, because there's no difference between the two.
1. Parasitic wealth-extraction
2. Settling lands that don't belong to them
3. Displacing the natives
4. Attacking the natives
5. Enforcing a foreign culture and displacing the existing culture

wew
>>
>>67829671
>BUT THEY WERN'T VILOENTLY ATTACKING ANYONE, UNLIKE THOSE BROWN SHIRT TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!1!

How do you respond?
>hard mode: don't divert to Chicago
>>
>>67822612
I understand entirely why you posted this and I just feel sorry for you and anyone forced to interact with you

you are so misguided it pains me
>>
File: 1457576060807.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457576060807.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>67827264
Spicfag here,

My ancestors lost, they should accept it and get the fuck over it.
>>
>>67829254
Well yeah like I said, just post reasonably and objectively to bait out their idiotic doublethink out for everyone else to see so when the media starts shilling people will be able to call bullshit instead of glancing at a half-truth headline and believing it. You haven't got a chance at all if you think you can actually sway the SJWs' opinions though, because they are indoctrinated zealots in every sense of the word.
>>
>>67830017
>you will never have the ultimate pleasure of watching Cowboy Bebop for the first time while eating fantastic chinese food

Why even go on?
>>
>>67829890
Yeah they were. People come in all the time to stir shit up.
>>
>>67828853

Anon, liberals love fascism.

When they control it. They wouldn't even see it as fascism. It would be for your own good, because they know better.
>>
>>67827264
Couldnt control their territory then and still can't now.
http://www.pressherald.com/2016/03/11/mexican-drug-cartel-using-recruitment-fliers/

Just leave the decapitated heads at the boarder, mexico can build the wall that way.
>>
>>67821714

>be liberal
>have no convictions or solid moral values, will throw a baby in woodchipper if it's "for the best"
>>
>>67829883
You assume liberals care to be honest or even know HOW to be honest.
>>
>>67829254
I do this all the time.

>Watch liberals call for murder, including that we need to start killing everyone wearing a MAGA hat.
>I say that's violent.
>Liberals jump all over me and say that Trump is going to murder people in their sleep.
>I say they are being violent.
>Liberals say that Trump is a racist and worse than Hitler and needs to be murdered.
>I say they are being violent.
>
>They call me a Trump supporter and that people like me need to be killed off for the good of mankind.

I've had 3 people follow this same pattern this week, saying they need to start murdering people "for peace". Liberals really are the fascist violent ones.
>>
>>67830766
Yep, I know. Maybe 20% of liberals are honest, and usually it's the honest ones you can flip to your side pretty easily just by showing them they were wrong.

The rest froth at the mouth with a kind of religiosity you see in cultists. They're simply unreachable, and usually require some manner of personal trauma before the come around—typically in the form of a close-encounter of the diverse kind.
>>
File: 1444128995872.jpg (46 KB, 634x482) Image search: [Google]
1444128995872.jpg
46 KB, 634x482
>>67821714
>necessary evil

fascism is ok when we do it
>>
File: rsz_1429728584054.jpg (41 KB, 477x500) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1429728584054.jpg
41 KB, 477x500
>>67831129

>more aid to Israel

But that's good, anon.
>>
>>67821714
Call them a pathetic hypocrite, also doxing isn't hacking, its easy to find an address on the internet.
>>
File: 1455761659906.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1455761659906.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>67821714
>fear for the lives of my friends and family members who do not share the same skin color

Talked to some older Mexican dude today on campus wearing a MAGA hat. Asked him why everyone thinks trump is racist. He couldn't understand either. We then talked about how much Trump is winning and we hope he goes all the way.

>After we were done talking I started walking away and he turned to me and said "god bless America"

>pic related
>>
File: 1456538233830.jpg (16 KB, 222x233) Image search: [Google]
1456538233830.jpg
16 KB, 222x233
>rained in
>>
>>67831853
They have to be deported.
>>
>>67821714
Why is anonymous so fucking gay? Why can't they do something cool and fuck up tumblr or something. Fuck this earth.
>>
>>67837579
Originals got FBI'd. Now it's just random SJW hackers using the name.
>>
http://www.techinsider.io/anonymous-leak-donald-trumps-2016-3
>But pretty much everything in the document is old or found through simple Google searches. Trump's supposed SSN was actually posted last year by an Anonymous-linked hacker group on Facebook, and the website Gawker previously published his cell phone number, which he then turned into a campaign message.

Neo-Anon are just SJWs using the name. They posted nothing new.
>>
>>67821714
>the left wants to be the arbiter necessary evils

>the right wants reality to do the necessary evils

Also rein*

>rain, reign, or rein
>originally thought the correct word was reign for 'to pull in, slow down, retard, etc'
>look it up, turns out you'd also use reins as a verb when describing that
Geez. Oh man. I learned something today.
>>
>>67829883
Technically, Mexicans were in the south west first.

It's more like Africans taking back their land and kicking whitey off.

Good try though.
>>
>>67821714
Because their American x)
>>
File: merica.gif (3 MB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
merica.gif
3 MB, 400x244
>>67838979
>Conquistadors search for a city of gold
>Leave behind missions and subjugated indians
>It's Atzlan

>MFW America was the one to stop indians from raiding Mexico for cattle and women
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.