[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are the most real Italians from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Italian states.png (227 KB, 565x811) Image search: [Google]
Italian states.png
227 KB, 565x811
In honor of Italy's unification 145 years ago today, I'm asking you /pol/, where in Italy are the real Italians, as opposed to Austrian/French/Spanish/Greek/Arab rapebabies?
>>
You mean the Nordic Ancient Romans, or the mixed Germanic renaissance Italians?
>>
>>67820641
North of Rome
>>
Stupid fucking question. Totally different cultures in..Sicily and up near Austrian border.
The whole place sucks at this point, it's infested with shitskins.
>>
>>67820641
Pretty much just in Ferrara (former Duchy of Ravenna under the Byzantine Empire). Everything else is rape babies. Either French and Austrian rape babies in the north, Spanish and Arab rape babies in the south or Papal rape babies in the center.

Actually, the only real Italians are probably the Swiss Italians in Lorenz, which hasnt been raped and pillaged in 6 centuries.
>>
>>67820641
I don't think the Italians of the Roman Empire even exist anymore, genetically speaking they've been muddied by hundreds of different invading races.
>>
Po river valley
>>
>>67820641
What is the main reason Corsica and Nice aren't part of Italy?
>>
Africa
>>
>>67823721
France
>>
>>67820641
Tuscany
T. Tuscan student.
>>
File: 1457009917591.jpg (159 KB, 743x764) Image search: [Google]
1457009917591.jpg
159 KB, 743x764
>>67820641
Rome kept sending thousand of its young males to die in distant wars, and to balance this population drain it imported millions of slaves into Italy from the rest of the Empire, many of them coming from the eastern parts.
Italian peninsula stopped being Italian (Etruscan, Samnite, Latin) over the centuries as so much foreign blood was imported, and stayed.
Meanwhile Romans themselves, those who happened to be free men, kept moving to the provinces.

Sardinia has remained free of large population movements throughout history, that is why their genome is so unique.

Meanwhile, Southern Italy was full of Greek settlements, deserving the name Magna Graecia.
And in the north, Gallia Cisalpina was populated by Celts.

Now ask yourself, are Italians those who were Etruscans, Samnites and Urbians, the original Feodoratii dominated by Latins?
Or would you include Celts of northern Po-valley and Greeks of Magna Graecia?
>>
>>67820641
My Italian grandfather came from Calibria so you are saying I am descended from the Byzantine Empire?
>>
>>67824947
My Great grandfather.
>>
>>67824585
I think the top tier Romans would be the original city of Rome (obviously genetically long gone by now) and the surrounding latins (which weren't very numerous at first).
>>
>>67820641
Sardinians have remained the same since the neolithic genetically
>>
>>67824585
Whats that bit of purple in Norway?
>>
>>67820641
Emirate of Sicily
>>
Proud Italian American here. MasterRace whites. And yes I'm white.
>>
>>67825210

Nigga, my family's from Campania. That shit goes so far back, every Italian alive today is descended from Roman Emperors, vikings, barbarian leaders and everything in between
>>
bump ;^)
>>
t.
>>
>>67820641
Tuscans are probably the closest thing to original Italians.
>>
>>67821579
How can you be a papal rapebaby?

>>67824585
Samnites pre-Rome, Etruscan/Samnite mix post-Rome.
>>
>>67820641
Most real Italians are, in fact, from the United States of America.
>>
>>67820641
There are no real Italians. Italy is a made up country. (kind of like all the others.)
>>
>>67820798
>Nordic Ancient Romans

WE WUZ CEASERS N SHIT

MUH NORDIC RACE BUILT EUROPA
>>
File: 1458187567488.jpg (28 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
1458187567488.jpg
28 KB, 500x541
Everyone knows that the Sicilians are the truest Italians, and are the best people in all of Europe.
>>
>>67832155
No they're niggers
>>
>>67823721
Sardina-Piedmont, the leading Italian state of the 19th century, gave it to France in exchange for political and military support in acquiring the Milanese territories, controlled by the Austrians at the time.

If the Axis had prevailed in World War II, Mussolini would've annexed them but alas.
>>
>>67833628
You're talking about Nice and Savoy. Both speak french/occitan so getting them after italian unity was logical.

As for Corsica it was sold to France by Genoa one century before. Italians never wanted it back and corsicans would rather stay in France than joining Italy when they see how poorly italians treat their islanders. As as said, they were sold.
>>
File: 1453597893277.png (58 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1453597893277.png
58 KB, 327x367
>>67820641
Half North, half South pasta nigger here. (Verona and Byzantine Empire on the maps) I don't know mate. Either way I lost the genetic lottery. Brown eyes and dark skin while all my cousins and brothers have pale skin and/or blue eyes.
>>
>>67835917
True . Also i m glad NICE is french , good city , if it was italian it would be a shithole for sure .
>>
File: Italians.png (2 MB, 1807x823) Image search: [Google]
Italians.png
2 MB, 1807x823
>>67820798
Ebin.

>>67820641
Italians aren't really different from each other. Except when you go to South Tyrol and find a bunch of krauts.
>>
>>67823721
Nice was traded away to France in a deal with Napoleon III in exchange for French support in a war against Austria for Lombardy & Venice and the conquest of Austrian ally the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (aka Naples).
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.