[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many Donald Trump supporters on /pol/ who basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: postingasaswede.jpg (72 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
postingasaswede.jpg
72 KB, 692x530
Why are there so many Donald Trump supporters on /pol/ who basically just want to watch the world burn, and sort of basically admit they just like the controversy he causes? The same type of people that want a race war, ww3, kill all muslims, etc. Are they just immature little kids who have nothing to lose because they don't have wives or kids, and have given up on the world?
>>
Yes.

I doubt any of them actually care about his policies.
>>
File: MoundofDirt.jpg (129 KB, 579x746) Image search: [Google]
MoundofDirt.jpg
129 KB, 579x746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTwxckzErI
>>
File: bern baby bern.jpg (172 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bern baby bern.jpg
172 KB, 640x480
The country deserves to go down in flames, and Trump is just the man to ignite it.

America said no to income equality. America said no to universal healthcare. America said no to social programs elevating the disenfranchised if they don't disproportionately benefit women and minorities. America said no to taking back the country from the ultra-rich elite.

America could have felt the Bern. Now it will only feel the burn.
>>
File: 1457053931270.jpg (789 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1457053931270.jpg
789 KB, 2048x1536
>>67821725
>>>/leddit/
>>
>>67820518

proffarnsworthtearingdownsign.gif
>>
>>67821725
Edgy...
>>
This is clearly an Australian using a Swedish flag as a proxy for maximum bait effect.
But I'll still give a serious response because I'm bored.....

Trump's policies are pretty much the exact opposite of a warmonger. The reason why /pol/ supports him is because he's a glimmer of hope. If you want WWIII, you should support Kasich or Hillary. Kasich will start it out of appeasing his Jew masters, and Hillary will start it out of incompetence.

Getting our country (and the world) back on the right track will take decades and Trump won't be able to magically fix it, but he's a step in the right direction.
>>
File: 1457409520234.png (494 KB, 1027x9858) Image search: [Google]
1457409520234.png
494 KB, 1027x9858
>>67820518
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness....
Like resignation to the end, always the end...
So when we found that we could not stop the Muslims...
Well you said that you would still be Great...
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over....

But you didn't have to cut me off!
Make out like it those rapes never happened, and that we were nothing!
And I don't even need your love!
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough....
No you didn't have to stoop so low!
Have your borders lifted and then changed your citizenship status qou...
I guess that I don't need that though...
Now you're just a country that I used to know...

Now you're just country that I used to know.....
Now you're just Cuc.kload that I used to know!!!
>RIP Sven T_T
MAGA
>>
>>67822088
No need to be defensive about giving a serious response here, friend.
>>
>>67820518

because globalism is bullshit
>>
File: converted_4908de9d_converted.webm (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
converted_4908de9d_converted.webm
3 MB, 360x270
I am tired of blacks and I want a race war. Sorry OP.

And frankly where blacks are going, they won't need eyes to see.
>>
>>67820518
It's not immaturity or any shitty standard response, and in a way they (we, whatever) really do care about this massive shit storm, but you have to consider context and historic parallels.

It's not that they're stupid or immoral or degenerate. All you fuckers are generally smart and straight as can be, despite your occasionally ridiculous opinions that you only really half-believe to irritate people anyway. It's that very thing that this type of will/desire to burn the fucking earth is derived from: They know how to stay on the right side of history, and understand timelines that are involved with the cycles behind everything that's happening. They also understand reality, geopolitics, and cultural differences, so the fascist shit is really deep down a language they've developed rather than something taken fully to heart as an ideology..it keeps normies the fuck away, in short. Plus it's fun as shit to play what i would basically describe as live action Risk, and to troll people world-wide.

Disclaimer: the blue pilled idiots are not bro tier they are invading scum and can fucking die in any fire. To be clear. This is only covering the trump worshiping nationalists you're referring to.

Get it, faggot?
>>
File: Event-Horizon-06.jpg (12 KB, 280x147) Image search: [Google]
Event-Horizon-06.jpg
12 KB, 280x147
>>67823747

Hell of a post you just described me perfectly. Sorry for horizon posting but we are entering a realm of pure chaos.

God speed brother.
>>
File: 1453907207969.jpg (17 KB, 478x500) Image search: [Google]
1453907207969.jpg
17 KB, 478x500
>>67820518
I have wife and kids. I am set up to survive it all. Little faggots like you are going to burn though.
>>
>>67820518

Donald Trump is the weapon the progressive movement is using to finish off conservatives.
>>
>>67823747

Edgy faggots and retards.

This is what we've come to.
>>
>>67820518
What controversy has Trump caused?

The Jew has been the one preparing the world to burn. The Jew has been the one funding the nigger riots. The Jew has been the one poisoning the minds of children.

The Jew has done it all. Without the media he'd still be telling jokes on cable.
>>
>>67824322
Unless you have a hidden bunker you can probably only describe yourself as having above average survivability.
>>
I don't think he will cause a war. He will steer America and then the West in the right way.
>>
File: water filters.jpg (77 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
water filters.jpg
77 KB, 600x460
>>67825493
>above average survivability.

I'll take those odds
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.