[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like Trump before his run for presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
Did you like Trump before his run for presidency?
>>
>>67819434
I didn't really think about him at all until this moment
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/06/trump_i_will_not_pledge_to_endorse_republican_nominee.html
and from then I LOVED him.

He's no party loyalty. He is his own man, not a shill.
>>
>>67819434
No, not at all. I had a time when I watched a few eps of The Apprentice and I thought Trump was the most arrogant, ill mannered, egocentric prick in America.

I have changed my opinion. He would be an excellent president in addition to the above.
>>
>>67819434
Only saw him for the WWE battle of the billionaire and some videos about his feud against Rosie O'Donnell. Seemed like a based guy calling degenerates degenerates. But that was it. I have learn about the Apprentice only after his announcement. Read the Art of the Deal in October and have been a Trump shill doing it for free since then.
Trump isn't particularly well known in France.
>>
Yeah

Id been to Trump tower a bunch of times as a kid

Trying to get back there TO FINALLY GET A FUCKING HAT
>>
>>67819434
Didnt have an opinon of him.

You redditors forget we have been arguing with ourselves for months now.

But here is a Protip for you,

>He had me at "wall"
>>
As a person? No opinion, really.

As a candidate? I started out being against a presidential run, just as last time he almost ran.
>>
>>67819434
you niggers should see him on stern hes ultra fucking based
>>
I thought he was smarter than he turned out to be. I always thought his being a jerk and an asshole was all an act.

Boy, was I wrong.
>>
>>67820537
go home carl
>>
Virtually everyone in America saw him as an egocentric blowhard, which is why he was considered a joke when he announced he was running.

Now I adore him. I'm sure every one of his supporters sometimes step out of themselves for a moment and laugh a little that Donald Trump, of all people, is giving them such hope for the future of this country.
>>
File: 1458222416935.png (9 KB, 233x266) Image search: [Google]
1458222416935.png
9 KB, 233x266
>>67820616
ARE YOU SERIOUS
>>
>>67819434
Yes, despite taking lines out of context, he really hasn't changed much over the years.
>>
I thought he was suspicious. I always see books of him with that Robert Kiyosaki guy on business and get rich books, and the latter doesn't have a very good reputation about financial knowledge. He's also on scandals, and when he was fired on some company, almost everyone I know where celebrating because of the irony and joking about things like "You're fired!".

I honestly just learned about the guy from 4chin.
>>
>>67820927
now THATS a rare carl
>>
Nope. When he ran for presideny all I could think of was his retarded "obama bombshell" for the 2012 election.

I barely like him now. I'm just voting Trump for the movement.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 781x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 781x1000
>>67819434
Me and my parents used to watch his reality show on tv, we've always liked the emperor desu.
>>
>>67819434
My only impression of him growing up was "you're fired" and that he was always extrenely rich and charitable. I'm very pleasantly surprised with him, and recently my mother said that he's been very consistent in calling it like it is with regard to government screw-ups for years and years.

I'm twenty years old, if that matters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.