[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of this is bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
How much of this is bullshit?
>>
>>67818824
I too would like to know.
>>
I think it's true. The guy lies effortlessly and without shame.
>>
>>67818824

4. Not when you compare it to China's army
5. Obamacare isn't even in full effect yet, lol
6. Same thing
7. It could've been waaay better

Rest are lies indeed
>>
>>67818824
A bunch of false equivalence, misleading nonsense, some trivial garbage, and a sprinkle of lies.

Liberal tactics 101 - pretty basic stuff.
>>
>>67818824
I don't know OP. Why don't you bother doing some research yourself instead of getting your information from image macros?
>>
>>67821142
>"As the company appeared to be winding down, after 2013, no new complaints were reported," the statement read. "Complaints over three years old automatically rolled off of the Business Review, according to BBB policy. As a result, over time, Trump University's BBB rating went to an A in July 2014 and then to an A+ in January 2015."

2. Buying the name is to establish the operating business
So he owns it.

3,8,9 as long as the others need evidence of the words used. Paraphrasing is literally using the words to arrange your argument.

Trump stands unstumped.
Hallowed be thy name, god emperor
>>
Hillary IS going to jail though
>>
>>67821142
>>67821654
I asked because someone posted this on my kikebook. Fuck, I guess I'll just pretend I didn't see it..
>>
But can he manage an executive position and eliminate the islamic religion?
>>
>>67818824
>The unemployment rate is 4.9%

Only ivory tower leftists could actually believe this.
>>
>>67821839
I love you
>>
>unemployment is at 4.9

kek

Ok one, everybody knows that the stat being pitched right now is bs and misleading

two, the fake rate is 5.4%

three, the person i assume whoever made this is voting for (bernie) claims the unemployment rate is at least at 13%, and up to 40s-50% for young people
>>
>>67818824
>>67819288
>>67819698
>>67820290
Good bunch of counter lies either. Get the fuck off, shills.
>>
>>67818824
1. He only got the D- rating after people started to sue

2. Yeah and wal-mart also just sells it's name and doesn't own all the companies... your point?

3. Utter bullshit

4. Hahaha- China and Russia

5. Yeah but he means not the actual company but the people suffering under obamacare he doesn't care about the company, he cares about the patients who are suffering. Anyway obamacare isn't fully out yet

6. Bullshit- citation needed

7. It could have been wayyy better

8. Is partially correct- Donald had dealings with David Duke in the past- causing him to drop out of the 2000 election in the reform party. On the day he refused to disavow he couldn't hear the presenter properly.

9. It was illegal what she did- which is why her presidential bid is at risk
>>
>>67821839
Don't know where you got your business degree from, but no trump licenses the companies to use his name/branding

He may receive licensing payments but does not have ownership in the company

Nice dick riding though
>>
Literally all of it except 7, which is a very simplistic look at things

The BBB rating was changed to a D- only after it was closed on a technicality
Trump owns one of the largest vinyards in the world. The steaks are just branded Trump, but the fact he's successful enough that people want his name on their steaks says enough.
"Obama lied" is short for "the bureau of labor, headed by Obama employees, is putting out false and/or inflated statistics and manipulating them to make unemployment look much lower than it really is". The person who made this chart is some peon fry chef who doesn't understand a superior is ultimately responsible for people's actions.
The army is the strongest it's ever been in terms of symmetrical warfare, but we're never involved in symmetrical warfare and bureaucrats won't allow the military to do their job. We can't beat a bunch of goatfuckers, we're certainly not the strongest we've ever been. Also, the generals making those claims are Obama appointees.
Growth is caused by mandated purchases, the companies are still being raped with pricing restrictions, not being able to turn people away, and the massive increase in overhead costs thanks to the bill
See the above
Correlation is not causation. We were in a recession and the economy has recovered. Not because of Obama. The recession was caused by Clinton.
The wording of the answer is disingenuous in that it should say "trump has disavowed Duke many times in the past". The wording given suggests a neutral stance on him, or worse, an obsession.
Hillary Clinton is currently under investigation by the FBI and may or may not be indicted.
>>
>>67818824
Literally all of it:
1. The Trump Uni rating has fluctuated, and the BBB never responded to anything, it simply noted that the rating has been as high as A and as low as D-.
2. Trump never actually said any of those things.
3. There is no single unemployment rate, not one of them is 4.1% or we'd have NAIRU (inflation), and Obama surely doesn't generate UI reporting, nor does he understand it. He uses the most optimistic figure spun for him by his staff, sometimes called "lying".
4. The army is weaker. I served in it for ten years. I don't give a fuck what some general Obama installed said.
5. He actually said the opposite.
6. He never said that at all.
7. Then why are wages still stagnant? Why is labor force participation down to its lowest level in more than 30 years? Why is SSDI enrollment at its highest level in history?
8. He mentioned Duke in print once, 16 years ago.
9. The investigation is nowhere near finished and it is already obvious she broke any number of laws regarding national security.
>>
>>67822140
The U-3 unemployment rate is indeed 4.9% which is far from all-inclusive. The U-6 unemployment is currently 9.7% which is still not all-inclusive of course but much more so than the U-3. The U-6 rate is much better for evaluating the labor conditions as a whole but should be used in combination with other metrics.
>>
>>67818824

#9 pisses me off more than any of the others. If anyone other than Hillary had been caught doing what she did, they would already be rotting in jail. the only thing protecting her from accountability is this meme that she can do no wrong. an indictment will hit her eventually and she will finally have to answer for her crimes
>>
>>67818824
still more honest than any career politician
>>
>>67818824

out of business

no rating available

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/training-programs/the-trump-entrepreneur-initiative-in-new-york-ny-97075/

Fuck Trump
>>
File: 1452658925085.png (785 KB, 1675x2199) Image search: [Google]
1452658925085.png
785 KB, 1675x2199
>>67818824
Oh we playing post the dumb shit?
>>
File: 1451573091962.jpg (859 KB, 2640x2688) Image search: [Google]
1451573091962.jpg
859 KB, 2640x2688
>>67818824
>>
File: bernie_losing_is_winning.png (54 KB, 918x427) Image search: [Google]
bernie_losing_is_winning.png
54 KB, 918x427
>>67818824
In spirit of dumb shit..
>>
File: 1456858377577.png (790 KB, 1172x909) Image search: [Google]
1456858377577.png
790 KB, 1172x909
>>67818824
Next i'll hear kuks saying, Trump is raycis
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.